Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 am
Jun looked away shrugging, "Do you think the mansion has a bed? Bet we can think of something to do on that." a grin crept onto his face, he looked down at her playfully.

((srsly? Whatchamacallit omg mine does to!! >=o thas crazy.,.,.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Mio punched him lightly "PERV!" she stuck her tongue out at him then laughed a little. She dashed off to go explore.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:01 pm
"He-Hey! Wait up!" he called running after her glancing around nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Mio stopped suddenly then turned to the right going down the hall, then took a left and went up a few stairs, she opened the door without hesitation and laughed a bit. "I found a bed" she stuck her tongue out then realized Jun wasn't behind her. "Oh jeez I lost him~" she mumbled  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm
Jun panted leaning against the wall. "Gods why couldn't I have been better built? A runner like Hermes.. Or was it Apollo..? Damn I can't even think straight!" he slid down the wall starting to cough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 am
Mio appeared behind Jun "Hermes is the one that was a messenger of the gods. So your probably thinking about him. Apollo is the god of sun and light." Mio grinned a bit, knowing her facts. "Although Nike has a very nice build as well." she laughed then noticed him coughing. "Hey you ok?" she mumbled and knelt down beside him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 am
John was in the basement when he hear the two up stares and he was going to play with them so he turned his body to a shadow and went up to them 'what are you doing in my home' he said in a goustly tone as he walk through a wall into the room they were in  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 pm
"Did you know people who smoke are more likely to get asthma?" he asked grimicing. He looked at John and rolled his eyes, "We're exploring got a problem take it up with Hades." he stood up rubbing his chest. "Damn.."  

iiRenPie

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm
John turned back to a soild form 'your no fun' he said looking at the two 'why would i take it up to him i saved his girl'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm
"Because his girl's boyfriend doesn't care. C'mon Mio you said you found a bed?" Jun asked turning to her.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm
Mio sighed lightly at Jun's responce to her question but turned to look at John. "Saved his girl? Who? Me or my sister Lili? Cause I don't remember being saved if it was me" she mumbled and let Jun lean against her to support himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm
Jun looked between the two with a bored expression, "A lie then?" he purred his tail waving in the air.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-
John turned back to a soild form 'your no fun' he said looking at the two 'why would i take it up to him i saved his girl'

((bleh!!! post darn it!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Lshmah
Artyom -Metro 2033-

((bleh!!! post darn it!!!))

((impatient? x3))  

iiRenPie

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games