Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"The Frog King?" repeated Eun-Ho out of shock. At first, he didn't know what to believe, decently sure that it wasn't possible. But then again, Ethan had that shadow thing, Bae had that creepy eye thing going on, and Lock changed personalities when Ethan had too much orange juice! Surely, this was possible too, right? "So you're a king, huh? Why were you crying, then?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Balthazar

The little boy instantly grew crestfallen. "M-My parents turned me into a frog so that I could find the perfect wife, b-because true love's kiss would change me back. Th-This girl kissed me, and when I turned back to normal I was sure she was perfect. W-We got ready to get married - sniff - a-and when I snuck away to see her, I... I heard her call me mean things and say she only wanted to marry me so she could be a princeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!" he wailed and cried into his giant frog toy.
Fredrich felt no sympathy for the child. Playtime gets more dramatic each year, he thought to himself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"Then maybe it's not true love's kiss you need," he shrugged, taking the boy seriously. "Maybe it's what you think is true love. Otherwise, she shouldn't have been able to change you with a kiss." Suddenly, something hit him. "Wait, marriage? You can't be older than fourteen or fifteen."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

King Balthazar

Balthazar moped at Eun-ho's advice. I thought she was my true love, he thought gloomily before hearing the next comment, which made him giggle and look up teasingly. "Nope! I'm fifty-six!" he said proudly. "I was turned into a frog when I was fourteen, so that's why I still look it." Now that he thought about it, becoming a frog was his birthday present!
Convinced that this was all made up in the boy's mind, Fredrich barely bat an eye in their direction. Instead, he slowed his car to a stop. "If you two are done pretending, we're here." he said as he looked at them from over his shoulder.
"But I'm not pretending! I really am fifty-six!" Balthazar whined and grumpily settled in his seat when the car stopped. He didn't bother attempting to get out or unstrap his seat belt, he just sat there in a silent tantrum.
Fredrich saw it in his rearview mirror. That's a fifty-six-year-old king, all right, he thought mockingly while undoing his own seat belt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho almost threw his shoe at Fredrich, his love not enough to keep him from being irritated with the detective. He had a young son! How coul dhe be so rude towards this kid about his life? I mean, he needed a fake life, considering he had no where to stay, and Fredrich was being so mean! "Ignore him, he's just grumpy because I spend more time with his boyfriend than he does." With a cheeky grin, he unbuckled the boy and himself, then held out his hand. "Come on, Your Highness. Let's get something to eat."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

King Balthazar

But Balthazar didn't reply, he just sat in his seat with his toy pulled up to his face and his green hair covering his eyes. The air, as well, had grown tense and stale. A deathly, dark air surrounded Fredrich when he heard Eun-ho comment about Ellery. His grip on the wheel tightened, and had his gloves been off his white knuckles could be seen. Finally, he turned his head to look at the pop star, darkness covering his figure except for two bright orbs aimed on him like prison search lights locked on an escapee. "What was tha-"
"Attack!"
There was a silence again, but a drastically different one. Balthazar sat with one arm extended and a determined look on his face. As for Fredrich, he stayed halfway facing Eun-ho, but now there was a frog on his face. He didn't move, not even to remove the frog. He just sat there, sitting in morbid silence.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

The Korean was preparing himself to respond to the Austrian, happy to oblige. "Well, we do work together," he was about to say when he heard that little battle cry. The blonde blinked and glanced down to the the green-haired tiny teen, narrowing his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows at his stance. Following the arm, his eyes finally landed on Fredrich's face, and his own screwed up. It took everything in him not to burst into laughter as he reached out to remove the frog. His fingertip just barely touched it before he finally exploded.
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
Eun-Ho fell back against the seat as his chest vibrated with laughter, the sight of the two too much to keep him from stopping. It took several minutes before he could finally speak, and he continued to chortle as he did. "Y-you have- you ha-have a frog on y-your face!" The young man tugged his phone out and snapped a photo, sending it to the band as fast as he could before tossing his phone away and laughing hard once again. "Okay, I officially love you, Bal!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

King Balthazar

"I'm well aware of what's on my face!" Fredrich boomed as he pulled the frog off him, tossing it away with contempt. He glared at Eun-ho until he stopped laughing then turned his gaze to the little boy that reveled in the praise. "Where did you get that frog?" he seethed, practically breathing out fire with each word. No bug, creature, or animal had ever been in his car! Except for Han.
Although the stare filled him with some fright, Balthazar was too proud to shudder in front of the cranky detective. "I summoned him. I told you I was the Frog King." he stated. To prove so, he held out one hand, and soon a frog climbed out of his sleeve to rest against the palm.
Fredrich stared at the creature that dared to "Ribbit" in his face, his eye twitching. If that just happened, that boy summoned not one but two frogs, then did that mean he really was the Frog King? Like from fairytales? And if that was true, was this child really fifty-six-years-old?!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"Hey, that's kinda cool," said Eun-Ho, reaching out to gently touch the frog on Bal's hand. He was used to such pets, his little brothers having always brought them home, and was pretty comfortable with the little frog, smiling. "Has he got a name?" wondered aloud the pop star before his eyes shifted to the detective. He pursed his lips, looking him up and down. "Yo, are we gonna get out or not?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

King Balthazar

Fredrich took a moment to rub the bridge of his nose. He didn't have to do this. He could be home with Ellery and Daniel, but no. He had to babysit the apparent Frog King and a substitute Han! Sighing, the detective shot the two a quick glare before climbing out of the car. "Come on, before you fill my car with frogs." he grunted, watching the frog that was on his face earlier hop out through the driver's seat.
Meanwhile, Balthazar seemed interested in the frog on his hand, which was staring lazily at Eun-ho while croaking enthusiastically. "He says his name is Higgins." the little boy translated then looked back up at the star. "He says your hair reminds him of a swarm of fireflies." The detective chuckled in the background.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

"They say this place is haunted," Charlotte said from in front of the old rickety mansion. She turned to face the two, her expression as stoic as usual. "I don't believe in ghosts, though. There are most likely some annoying teenagers hanging out in there." Her gaze rested on Parker during the last sentence.

Meanwhile, Aysun trembled while clutching Parker's arm. "Ghosts are real, though!" he argued. "I hear them every night! I-I think my house is haunte-ted!"

Aysun Court

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 pm
Parker Loupohl-Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"Nah, ghosts are totally real," he said to Charlotte, looking down to the young boy on his arm. He patted Aysun's head, a smile on his face. "Don't think they're in your house, though. That's probably just your uncles spending quality time together. Dad and Cecil do that too." He looked at the mansion, tilting his head. "I'm not scared if you're not, Char."
He smirked at her, daring her to step into the mansion.
Puberty was being kind to the blonde, a little taller than his female friend with slowly developing muscles under his light jacket. His brown eyes shone, courage already lighting up his adrenaline.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Charlotte bristled at the challenge and, with a huff, looked to the mansion. "I'm not scared. I already told you that ghosts don't exist," she insisted. She looked at the two again before flipping her hair at them and striding towards the decrepit building.

The closer she got to the front doors, the more Aysun whimpered. "We're not gonna go in there, are we?" he asked Parker frightfully.

Aysun Court

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 pm
Parker Loupohl-Court

The blonde grew tense as she walked inside, glaring after the girl. "We have to, Aysun. We can't let a girl be braver than us. We're men!" He took a step towards the mansion, then reached out a hand. "We can hold hands if you want."

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 am
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Aysun almost cried when he was told that they had to go into the house. Could he dress as a girl again? He paused when he saw the hand outstretched towards him, then looked up at Parker with a blush on his cheeks. He didn't like like Parker, that was for sure! But he didn't want to go in alone... Gulping, the little boy took the blonde's hand and reluctantly walked into the mansion.

Charlotte stood at the center of the foyer, her arms crossed as she looked around, her gaze landing on the two. "I told you," she said. "There's nothing here. The house's foundation is old so it makes sounds." She paused as a door slammed shut. It sounded like it came from upstairs. Aysun squeaked and hid behind Parker.

Aysun Court

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces