Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 am
Parker Loupohl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Holding Aysun's hand, Parker ventured into the scary house. It was weird how comforting it was, holding on to Aysun. It was probably just holding anyone's hand. He shrugged the feeling off, standing beside Charlotte when the door slammed. "Yeah, there's nothing here." He said mockingly, pretending to flip his hair as he started towards the stairs.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Charlotte growled when Parker mocked him and stormed after the two, her fury shielding her from anything relating to fear. At least, until they were on the second floor. Part of the wooden floor had given away, having holes from age and the rest looking far too unstable to support any weight, even for a child.
Aysun nervously eyed the floor until another door slam made him jump. "I w-wanna go home!" he cried as two more doors slammed shut.
Charlotte grit her teeth as she watched one of those very doors close on their own. It wasn't from a ghost. There had to be another explanation!
"Wind," she finally said then turned to the two. "It's the wind. It's coming in through the holes in the house and closing doors." Her reasoning did little to soothe crying Aysun.

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 pm
Parker Loupohl

Although his pride kept his fear from ruling over him, Parker's need to take care of Aysun superseded them all. He spun to face Aysun, pulling him into a hug. "Hey, everything's okay. Nothing's gonna happen, Aysun. I'll protect you. Here." He turned and bent a little so Aysun could get on his back, then moved closer to Charlotte. "I think we should go, Char. Aysun's too little for this kinda thing," he told her.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Although Charlotte showed concern for Aysun's well being, her pride got in the way. She couldn't back down now! She was the famous Detective Waltz's very own daughter, and her father wouldn't run away at something like this!
She smirked at Parker and looked down her nose at him. "You can go if you're scared. I'm going to stay and investigate some more."

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 pm
Parker Loupohl

"I'm not scared!" he insisted, taking a step closer. "I'm just trying to think of what's best for Aysun. I'm the oldest, Charlotte, and I say we should go before someone gets hurt."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

"Being older doesn't mean you get to be the boss," Charlotte huffed. "If you're really not scared then you'll investigate, too!"
"GO AWAY!!!" a mysterious girl's voice shouted from down the hallway. A powerful gust of wind followed, strong enough to nearly push Charlotte down to her rear and swinging all the previously closed doors open.
Charlotte stood her ground from the strong gale. When the wind died down she lowered her fist while glaring in the direction she heard the voice. "That's gotta be the reason behind all of this! C'mon!" she shouted while dashing down the hallways, the floors creaking in agitation but holding her weight.

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:04 am
Parker Loupohl

Parker froze in place as the voice echoed through the house, making sure to stay standing so as to keep Aysun safe. By the time he regained focus, Charlotte was racing away from them. "Charlotte!" he yelled, clenching his fists. "Hold on, Aysun." He quickly assessed the floor situation, determining the better held-together places and ran after Charlotte. The floors were probably about to fall apart, but they somehow held up under them as he caught up to the girl.
"You idiot, you're gonna get us killed," he scolded her.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:09 am
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Aysun screamed as he hung on to Parker for dear life while they raced down the hallway of opening and closing doors. At the end of the hallway stood Charlotte, staring at the inside of a room. She looked over when Parker got close and put an index finger to her lips to indicate for him to get quiet then pointed inside.
It was a decrepit bedroom, with barely any furniture left. Inside that room sat a little girl perhaps Charlotte's age, maybe Aysun's. She had her back to the trio while she sat on the windowsill, gazing outside. Her hair was red, and black horns protruded from them.
"I told you to go away!" the girl yelled while glaring at the three from over her shoulder, a red air flaring around her like some type of aura.
Charlotte ignored the glare. "Are you the one responsible for all the rumors?" she asked, her gaze drifting to the horns. Technically, that wasn't a ghost.
"No," the girl huffed. "But when people don't leave me alone I kick them out."

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:12 pm
Parker Loupohl

When Parker finally stopped, he peered into the room, eyes wide. He gently lowered Aysun, although still keeping hold of his hand. "You're a demon," he observed, eyes watching the girl. "Aren't you?" He paused, clearing his throat, then looked to Charlotte before taking a cautious step inside. "Why do you want people to leave you alone?" he asked.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

The girl grew tense as Parker stepped closer, her red aura flaring more. "People pick on me 'cause I'm not human. And you will too!" she growled.
"No!" Aysun shouted, although he didn't know why. He was scared, but not as much anymore now that he saw it wasn't a ghost. Maybe he screamed out because he was scared for Parker's sake? Or because he disagreed with her.
Seeing the eyes on him, Aysun pursed his lips and looked down nervously. "M-My uncles aren't human," he said.
The girl looked at the boy then furrowed her eyebrows. "You're human! I can smell it!" she hissed.
Aysun winced then shook his head at her. "My uncles took me in. I'm human, but they're not, and they're still really nice!"

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:59 pm
Parker Loupohl

He nodded, although keeping a tight hold on Aysun's hand. "He's right. One of his uncles is a weird angel thing and the other's a Sin. I go to a school with nonhumans! One of my best friends is part demon!" He glanced back to Charlotte, urging her to help. "We won't pick on you, I promise. Here, let me introduce us. This is Aysun, that's Charlotte, and I'm Parker. What's your name?"

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Charlotte gave Parker a wide stare, although it wasn't one out of fear, it was more a, "What are you doing, you idiot?!" stare. She looked back at the girl, wondering what to say to help. That her father arrested nonhumans? She bit her lip awkwardly. "My... mother is... friends with nonhumans...?" she more asked than said.
Nevertheless, their words comforted the girl enough to keep her powers from hurting them. The red aura diminished, but she still kept her guard up. She stayed silent, and as soon as they felt she wasn't going to respond, she quietly mumbled, "Devyn."

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 pm
Parker Loupohl

Parker smiled softly. "Devyn, huh? That's pretty." He took a cautious step forward, gesturing to the house around them. "You must be bored, all alone in here. I know I would be. If you want, you can play with us." He gently tugged on Aysun's hand. "I think I speak for all of us when I say that we'd like to play with you."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Charlotte Waltz

Devyn perked and turned to halfway face them, her wide eyes trained on Parker. "Really?" she mumbled.
"Yeah!" Aysun smiled, no longer afraid now that he got to know the demon. "It'll be fun!"
The demon girl looked at everyone, as if expecting them to snidely make fun of her for believing the blonde, but they didn't. They looked... friendly. For the first time, Devyn smiled. "Okay!" she beamed.

~~~

It was surprisingly more fun than Charlotte imagined. She expected it to be another round of babysitting, and it was, but it wasn't too bad. Devyn used her powers to control inanimate objects in the house, calling it telekinesis. Instead of trying to scare them, though, she used it to make the not yet broken silverware dance around, and the brooms walk and sweep by themselves. At one point, she let the three get on their own broomstick and flew them around. The only problem was trying to find everyone during hide and seek. Even without Devyn's telekinesis it was a pain.
Finally, the sun was beginning to send dark orange rays over the sky, a warning signal that nighttime was on its way.
"Let's go home!" Aysun exclaimed. His uncles were supposed to pick him up after he ate dinner at Parker's, and he couldn't wait to tell them about his day.
"Yes, I should be going too." Charlotte murmured. She said her goodbyes to the three then walked off, fully confident in her sense of direction and her safety walking alone in the neighborhood. Well, her father would pick her up a block away where she told him to meet her, anyway.
After waving her away, Aysun looked at Devyn, who had taken to floating instead of standing or walking. "Are you going home too, Devyn?"
At this, the demon's expression instantly fell. "This is my home," she confessed.

Aysun Court

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 pm
Parker Loupohl

Offering a wave to Charlotte, Parker nearly missed Devyn's bombshell. He looked back to her, brow furrowed. "What, really? What do you do about food or warmth? This place is falling apart, it's not safe at all. You could get hurt!" He looked down to Aysun, patting his head, then pulled out his phone. "You can stay with one of us. My dad won't mind, and Aysun's uncles adopt anything with puppy dog eyes and a tragic backstory."
Parker paused, looking up at the demon. "Wait, where are your parents?" he asked gently. He wasn't very well-versed in the demon world. Did they even have parents?

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces