Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Calder's Stable...uh, Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 am
User Image

Year One Cert

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------1: You Are Here
-------------------------------------------------------2: Enrollment Form
-------------------------------------------------------3: Emblems
-------------------------------------------------------4: Room
-------------------------------------------------------5: Additional Information
-------------------------------------------------------6: Friends/Enemies/Associates
-------------------------------------------------------7: Schedule
-------------------------------------------------------8: Homework
-------------------------------------------------------9: Rp Log
-------------------------------------------------------10: Keepsakes
-------------------------------------------------------11: Creatures
-------------------------------------------------------12: Reserved
-------------------------------------------------------13: Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 am
User Image
The kelpie, old mearchani said, wild spirit hunting,
Draws men to their doom, beneath dark waters.

--------------------------------------- ~ The Kelpie, Fergus Hancock

User Image

Name: Calder (Scottish for "From the Wild Waters")
Nicknames: Cal. Pony-boy. Drippy.
Date Acquired: 8/25/2010

Faction/Race Monster --> Subclass: Kelpie

Personality: Cal isn't just clingy physically, but he'll jump on the first person who gives him some attention. His looks make it hard for other creatures who appreciate the most shiver-inspiring appearance to take him seriously. If looking pretty doesn't scare them off, suddenly throwing them into a fountain or bathroom sink doesn't help either. Having been home-schooled since now, he fails to pick up on soft social ques and often suffocates others with his desire to keep them as a friend. It often leans to someone shouting at him to bug off. Of course this doesn't help as he just goes back to being awkward, shy, and hoping someone else might give him the opportunity to prove how much of a great friend he can be. Kids who can deal with him for a few days often use him to carry their belongings or run errands. Those that got angry at him for throwing them in the water also use him to do hard labor and worthless tasks for payback.

In the monster world, he is far too timid and skittish for anyone's liking and has been judged for his nontraditional looks. It's not until he is around water that he starts getting wild and uncontrollable, wanting to run about, splash, and throw people (and sometimes furniture) into a pool/puddle/dixie cup of water. During this time, his kelpie appearance and personality shifts, changing to a darker, grimier youth with the tendency to buck, kick, and chew on whatever limb is available. The kelpie that is around water is far more relaxed, confident, and independent. It's not till he is away that Calder can clear his head and calm down - though most monsters prefer his other half. When that happens, he'll apologize up the wall for throwing your Necromancy homework down the toilet.

While usually nice to others, Calder has a set in dislike for humans. Not only is he unsettled that so many humans have liked his white horse form, but he finds it also makes him look bad around other monsters to have a history associated with humankind. There is also a set past where certain members of his kind have been taken by humans, only increasing his desire to drown one and chew on their innards.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? While they told him it was to better control his powers and the urges that come with them, it was to get their child more familiar with other kids his age. Due to their nature, Cal has a rough time makings friends and his parents feel that being better socialized will help him (It worked for them after all). The last thing they want is for their son to have his parents as his only friends. While his family holds being free and wild in high esteem, they do not want an unmanageable son on their hand, and have stated that if he does not learn to control his powers that he might have to hand over his bridle to someone who can control him. Calder is working hard to keep this from happening.

Laired in cold meres, though with inner heat searching,
To come forth to dance on black waves.

User Image: Look at the Pretty Pony! - Calder has the ability to use a type of alluring affect on his prey to bring them close. This is a spell that he uses if he concentrates - which is usually done best when it's quiet. Large noises distract him and once the bond is broken, the victim usually knows what is going on and it's hard for him to work the spell again shortly after.

Natural Ability: Changing into a horse - white mare. Black kelpie form is used for a later natural ability.

User Image

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Deep Green - Like wet spinach
Hair Colour/Style: Brilliant White even though it's often wet. His hair is long, without bangs (as that would mean someone had to cut it at some point), and looks like a wet, wavy mess. It only turns black when he uses his Fear.
Skin Color: Pale white.
Clothing Style/Colors: Victorian lacy top and a bow. He wears short pants. He has no need for shoes, and usually has sticks and leaves stuck in his hair. He wears a long scarf that is wrapped about his neck and drags down. He also wears a jacket that is missing most of it's buttons and is rather torn - running in the woods does wonders for one's wardrobe. His clothes are usually wet most of the time. Due to his long hair, he has to ware a barrette to keep it out of his face.
Extra: Horse ears perking up from his head and a long tail. His feet are hooves, something that certainly saves him from having to deal with soggy shoes.

User Image

Chibizoo
"Profess- Hellma." Arel rapped on the door, holding one piece of paper in his gloved hand (how it didn't fall out or get crumpled was rather a piece of miracle work itself).

Silence on the other end.

He sighed. She had just entered her office five minutes ago, he was pretty damn she she was still inside, unless Hellma had acquired intangibility in the last five minutes. "Hellma, its about this form, the-the p-" He spluttered. -"THE PONY STUDENT. Are you sure you want another pansy, useless student I mean think of all the work the teachers will have to go through."

Still silence on the other end. After a good five minutes of waiting, he just tossed it into the acceptance folder, signing the student's fate. He liked having this sort of pseudo-power over the poor teachers anyway.

User Image

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 am
User Image
Calder's Emblem
---------------

User Image

Emblems Given To Calder
---------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

Steve Badge
Ninja Badge
Rage Badge

Skills:

First Aid with Cricket

User Image

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

User Image

- While Calder's hair is usually a mess, he actually knows ow to do several elaborate hairstyles. (His hair is actually silky, feeling like cool water.) However, he chooses not to maintain it in hopes it will give him more credit as a monster. This is something he has done since he was 11 years old.
Note: He does dress up for celebrations to show off his Scottish, Kelpie, or monster pride.
- When Calder was young, he befriended small animals and objects; Plants, rocks, bugs, and even scraps of food that had faces (Ex: Fish heads). For this reason, he's a big animal lover and tends to adopt anything without thinking. This has lead to personal injury several times, including bites, stings, and sickness. His welfare often takes the backseat in order to collect and keep these 'friends' of his.
- His blood is quite tsatey to leeches, but not so much to other creatures. (Ex. Chuppi)
- Calder hates artificial soaps. (Ex. Soap Monster Encounter)
- Calder is an only child but has several cousins. His family ties outside of his parents are strained due to his mother marrying a keplie outside of her clan.
- Calder is from the Devon Clan - clans being named from various rivers, streams, ponds, and other bodies of water.

- Favorite Foods: Minnow Stew, Smoked tadpole poppers, trout crisps
- Least Favorite Foods: Toad mash. Ditch Greens. Boiled Bog Roots.

- Because Halloween Town is the realm that the most frightful creations thrive, the worst smut, fanfiction, and bodice-rippers to ever make a reader gag or want to bleach their brain often find themselves in several bookstores. Calder has bought these books, read them, and hugged these nauseous novellas, enjoying each one. His imagination has often altered reality because of these books.
Note: A horse-targeted bodice-ripper is dubbed a reign-ripper.
- Calder can sleep both on land and under water, but prefers th a later.
- On his right shoulder is a large bite mark given to him by a starved Chuppi.
- In addition, Calder's body is often bruised by feeding his leeches.
-To avoid fainting spells, Calder has a set feeding schedule for his pets. He does, however, have a bad habit of taking on more leeches than his body can handle. It's not uncommon to see him resting or passed out somewhere.
- Calder has a unicorn shrine and is set on collecting as many as he can. Most of these unicorns aren't smiling.
- Calder's life plan is as follows:
Make Friends - Graduate - Become a Teacher - Seduce Alabaster - Marry - Live Happily Ever After ---> Visit Pumpkin Patch at some point.
- While he doesn't normally talk with it, Calder does have a Scottish accent. It only slips out when he's feeling extremes (Frustration, Sorrow , etc.) or when he's drunk. He also speaks kelpie, but it's lost on everyone else.
- Calder learned Rock music from fauns, Scottish ballads from relatives, and terrible poetry from books.
- The names of the main characters of Calder's romance novels is Radcle and a were-unicorn named Tablastaer.

User Image

Calder Don'ts:
- Ask him to take off his scarf
- Call him Pony, Pony boy, Livestock, Horse, Mr. Ed, or any variation of those listed or in the same association to common horses.
- Call his relatives a mule, mare, or having sexual liaisons with farm animals.
- Try to ride him
- Try to give or put on a saddle
- Steal, touch, even BREATHE on his scarf
- Say plaid is ugly
- Fluff/Pull his tail
- Stand behind him for too long. He will kick. --> Best not to approach him from behind either.
- Offer to buy him horse shoes
- Say "Why the long face?" When he's down.
- torment his friends/leeches/luver or anything/one he cares about
- HIT ON ALABASTER!

User Image

User Image

Fester:
Living in a rural community with barely any children his own age, let alone his own species, Calder had to make due with creating his own friends. His BFF for the longest time has been Fester, a plump and, in his opinion, cute leech that stuck on him one day when he was a wee little laddie and just never did go away (not that Calder didn't hug him to death to keep him from escaping). The first moment the bloodsucking worm latched his teeth on him, Calder knew he had a friend. Come rain or gloomiest day, Fester had been faithful and the best listener a young boy could find. Keeping a large amount of both Calder's secrets and DNA for years, the two are the best of friend. As for Fester, well, he doesn't mind wandering off when Calder isn't around to feed him to find someone else, regardless of who they are, and take a few gulp-fulls from them. It's not uncommon for the leech to start sucking on someone to have them scream in surprise, and it usually is Calder who goes off looking for him and possibly saving him from having some angry victim smush him. It does make Calder terribly jealous and personally hurt to see his friend preferring other people's blood at times. (He should be good enough after all!) Still, despite not being related, they still have a connection that is stronger than blood.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

Calder has beautiful hair. Calder is very strong. Calder has good taste in friends. Calder.. is uh.. loyal, I suppose. And passionate. And.. Jack damnit this is hard. He's.. a good swimmer. ~Riley

Maritess: Has no legs! She has wings to get around but they hit you if you're not watching where you're going. So sad she can't swim.
      Marzena: Water buddy! I need to find where her dorm is.
      Belladona: A witch that likes her clothes ripped off. Has a cat named Binx, but he doesn't like me. She can fly on a broom. Isn't that neat?
      Shehk: My sewing master! She's a seamstress genius! Taught me all I know! Very nice and her body is not cold!
      Chuppi: She's so itty bitty and cute! I want to toss her up in the air but BOY is she heavy. I have to make sure she has her thermos or else she'll tackle you. She bite me once, but she apologized. Have to be careful not to make her cry.
      Israfel: Real pretty wings and though he wears a skirt, I'm sure he'd support a kilt if he tried. Likes to mash and have fun. A great monster to have around. Is nice to leeches.
      G: He SAVED me! A soap monster almost got me and this BIG guy saved me. Not one for BIG words, but likes to keep it short. Simple talk, but it's easy and nice. He didn't eat me when we were swimming, which is good, but I'd keep him fed just in case. I don't even mind that he calls me Pony sometimes. Heroes get an exception.
      Nuk: Not only did he call me 'Pony Boy', but he's a villainous fiend out to lure poor Shehk to be his forced bride for his personal gain. I'm not sure what Shehk has - as she never mentioned any valuable family heirloom or deed to a large estate - but I'm sure Nuk is up to no good.
      Rain: She threw a goblet at my head. A real party-pooper.

Alabaster: heart heart heart heart Shhh. You have to keep it a SECRET!
      Hellma: Vile, life-sucking, hollow-hearted, ice-breathing, shorty-short beast from hell! SHE THREW A ERASER AT MY HEAD AND HATES ROMANCE! I bet some guy dumped her long ago. Bitter.

User Image

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 am
User Image

-- None yet. Lucky me! --

User Image

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 am
User Image

User Image

Solos:
Hi-Ho School: +1
Some Free Time to Rhyme: +1
Breaking, Entering, and Transformations: +1
Call From Home: +1
Helpless: +1
Poking About: +1
Nose To The Grindstone: +1

Solo Total: 7 pts

Regular Rps:
Oops (Calder and Maritess): +1
Leechy Love (Israfel and Calder): +1
My confusion senses is tingling (Calder and Shehk): +1
The Old Crypt Rockout (Battle of the Bands): +1
Student Council Welcome Party (ORP): +1
Do Kelpies Taste Good? (G and Calder): +1
Dash Dating (ORP): +1
Come Only If You Dare - Truth or Dare (ORP): +1
A Date With Destiny (Alabaster and Calder): +1
IGOR 101 (Calder, Christof, and Amrita): +1
Sweet Freedom (Calder and Christof): +1
Kelplie 101 (Calder, Chritsof, and Barth): +1
A Talk - Maybe? (Calder and Lizzy): +1
Please don't pet me (Calder and Belladonna): +1
Mail Affairs (Calder, Christof, and Barth): +1
Secrets of a Kelpie (Calder and Carry): +1
The Scarentine "Charity" Auction (ORP): +1
The Puppetmaster (Lots of People): +1
Riley's Dorm AKA Icky Stix Central (Lots of People): +1
Dangerous Waters (Calder and Sin): +1
As Bad As It Looks (Calder and Malodore): +1
Bon Appetit! (Calder and Chuppi): +1
Scaentine Party! (OPR): +1
A Little Matter of Self Control (Calder and Sin): +1
IGOR 101: Hands On Training (Calder, Lizzy, Chrsitof): +1
Shooting The Breeze (Calder, Barth, Chrsitof): +1
Unscheduled Doctor Visit (Calder and Val): +1
Eat Your Vegetables! (Calder and Ren): +1
Too Close For Comfort (Calder and Raziel): +1
Romantic Enlightenment (Calder and Junko): +1
Hold Your Horses! (Calder and Efflo): +1
The Supplies Tent (Island Meta RP): +1
Follow The Hungry Mindflayer (Island Meta RP): +1
Lady In The Lake (Calder and Riley - Island Meta): +1
The Cornfields (ORP - Island Meta): +1
{ AREA } Underground Labs (ORP - Island Meta): +1
After the Foggy Hell Comes ...? (ORP): +1
Dropping By (Calder & Barth): +1

Regular Rp Total: 38 pts

Club:
Run run run! Go for the Gold (Track): +1
Amityville Swimming Squad Tryouts (ORP): +1
Track Team Practice #1: +1

Club Total: 3 pts

Detention:
The School Office: +1
The Other Bathroom: +1
The Haunted Laundry Room: +1

Detention Total: 3 pts

Battle:
I Know What You Did Last Semester (ORP): +3
{BATTLE OF THE BANDS} MONSTER STADIUM + 3 Points
[train ] Ickis Car + 3 Points
{Boat 5} Hexapoda Insecta +5 pts
[DAY 2 ORP] [BOSS FIGHT] +2 pts

Battle Total: 16 pts

Classes:
[CLASS 2] Emergency Sex-Ed Class (with Nurse Cricket): +1
[Class] Forms and Faces 1 with Prof. Tailor: +1
[Class 2] Forms and Faces 1]: +1
[Class 3] Forms and Faces 1]: +1
Career Counseling Services: +1
[Class] Dr. Alabaster's Literature Class: +1
[CLASS] Lit. Class V2: +1
[Class] Botany Basics: +1
[Class]A touch of class: +1
[CLASS] Minipet Training 1.2: +1
GROUP FIVE - MINIPET TRAINING 1.2: +1
[Class] Introductory Music with Professor Blue / SEE P.22!: +1
[SHED] - 'Breck's' - Garden shed.: +1

Class Total: 13 pts

Homework:
Forms and Faces Homework RP +1
Ettiqute Culture Essay +1
Literature Essay +1
Sex-Ed Grown Pumpkin Child +1
Career Counseling Assessment Form +1

Homework Total: 5 pts

...........................................................+ 5 Points for 25 Grown Pets
...........................................................+ 5 Points (out of 5) for Fanart

Summary:
Solo Total: 7 pts
Regular Rp Total: 38 pts
Club Total: 3 pts
Detention Total: 3 pts
Battle Total: 16 pts

POINTS TOTAL: 103

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image