Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Outbreak: File #3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should REO3 be the next Resident Evil game put into production after Revalations?
  Yes, of course, I wouldn't stop playing it
  No, capcom should stop making Resident Evil games
View Results

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 pm
So why is it that there is no word out there of capcom releasing a four player online co-op Resident Evil Outbreak game for the 360 and/or PS3? In a general contrast of what the game would be like, I see it as a flashback into the old Resident Evil games, with the controls of the new games. (Although I'd like to see it in a more Gears Of War fashion) I have been doing some great thought about this game. It would pretty much be Resident Evil 4 (or 5, although 4 was much better in many ways which I will not get into) with classic zombies, crimson heads, lickers, hunters, tyrants, cerberus, and so on. A four player online co-op, versus mode, intense story, and another visit back into the depths of Raccoon City. It would be like a third person left for dead, with story line, cutscenes, puzzles, and more of a jumping scare factor. It's what we want, it's what we fiend for. So why the hell hasn't capcom put this game into production? Because, they aren't smart anymore. Well, except for SUPER Street Fighter 4 and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. But guys, I feel this topic needs discussion, and a large amount of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:52 pm
taylortenacity
So why is it that there is no word out there of capcom releasing a four player online co-op Resident Evil Outbreak game for the 360 and/or PS3? In a general contrast of what the game would be like, I see it as a flashback into the old Resident Evil games, with the controls of the new games. (Although I'd like to see it in a more Gears Of War fashion) I have been doing some great thought about this game. It would pretty much be Resident Evil 4 (or 5, although 4 was much better in many ways which I will not get into) with classic zombies, crimson heads, lickers, hunters, tyrants, cerberus, and so on. A four player online co-op, versus mode, intense story, and another visit back into the depths of Raccoon City. It would be like a third person left for dead, with story line, cutscenes, puzzles, and more of a jumping scare factor. It's what we want, it's what we fiend for. So why the hell hasn't capcom put this game into production? Because, they aren't smart anymore. Well, except for SUPER Street Fighter 4 and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. But guys, I feel this topic needs discussion, and a large amount of it.

I think there is a reason why. people have been avoiding this thread. Well to makeoyu not feel lonely I'll atleast make one reply. Re4 and 5 in my opinion, and many others, sucked story wise. Making it first person would be terrible, and also it's already been done, but in a more horrible way. That's about it. I thin kthis thread should be contained.  

Alkaizer87

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 am
too bad there's nothing in it about being first person, i said third person.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 am
taylortenacity
too bad there's nothing in it about being first person, i said third person.
Oh...yeah I'm aging a lot earlier than other people. Nextthign you know I go color blind <<;  

Alkaizer87

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm
Alkaizer87
Oh...yeah I'm aging a lot earlier than other people. Nextthign you know I go color blind <<;
oh i know right, don't worry, i forget what i'm doing half the time i'm doing things. but just imagine, 4 player co op RE Outbreak 3, in the style of gears of war just with more zombies and a better scare factor. capcom needs to do it. it would take place before any of the plagas bull s**t, and it would indeed make my day.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 am
taylortenacity
Alkaizer87
oh i know right, don't worry, i forget what i'm doing half the time i'm doing things. but just imagine, 4 player co op RE Outbreak 3, in the style of gears of war just with more zombies and a better scare factor. capcom needs to do it. it would take place before any of the plagas bull s**t, and it would indeed make my day.
hm.....grear of war like ....... Yeah that owuld make anyoen's dy knowing that can jsut run with their head down and I mean reun really hard. and bash the zombies with the chainsaw guns.  

Alkaizer87

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm
Alkaizer87
hm.....grear of war like ....... Yeah that owuld make anyoen's dy knowing that can jsut run with their head down and I mean reun really hard. and bash the zombies with the chainsaw guns.
well not so much like that... actually. maybe even like that. haha. but just the control and game style of gears of war. cuz i hate how resident evil 5 gold editions style was with the zombies. more weight on the character. dark dramatic scenery with a lot of scare factor. like say you come out of an alley way and turn left and there's a raccoon city boutique. then all of a sudden a crimson head jumps out the window and grabs you and you're floored and you have to do some button thing where you tap x or something and then you knife them in the head. who knows. it won't happen, but dreaming never hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:46 pm
I want a port of the first 2 with servers, idc about file 3, unless it's just like the other 2.  

bbaIla

Enigmatic Fool

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm
bbaIla
I want a port of the first 2 with servers, idc about file 3, unless it's just like the other 2.
good point  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 am
RE Outbreak File 2 was poorly reviewed and made a lot less money than file 1. File 3 will probably never see day.

From what I've heard the outbreak series was supposed to be one game with many more scenarios in a chapters system. The scenarios were not finished and Capcom released what they had done in two separate games.  

A5116278

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff