Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
my teacher is a perv!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm
okay so my old a** teacher (like going bald) has been stareing at me since day 1. iv cought him stareing at me, my boobs, and looking down my shirt! he dose this to all the girls with devolved bodies like mine!. he went up to my friend in class with is car key and sayid "ooh im turning u on". i was told he got fired from his last teaching job cuz that school found out he was cheaking out young girls. but my school wont fire him cuz we have low teacher staff already. he really scares me, he diffently the typ of person that would rape if he got the chance  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm
Riiiiiiight.... -__-
Ever think that maybe you're just taking things way out of perspective? -__-

xXSarah_CyanideXx

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or maybe he is one of the cool teachers who keeps candy in the back of his van.
You should check it out.

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Wow you people really don't get the psychology of a sexual predator do you? Have you been in that situation? Unless you have you can't really say anything.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXSarah_CyanideXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Gundam Arashi
Wow you people really don't get the psychology of a sexual predator do you? Have you been in that situation? Unless you have you can't really say anything.

Actuly, yes, I do know. My cousin tried to have sex with me when I was 10.
But, she's still taking it way out of proportion. If he's looking at all the girls that way, and she's the only one to complain about it, it either means she's just paranoid, the other girls want to be raped. I still think she's being paranoid. I had a gym teacher like that in 4th grade. Big whoop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:37 pm
xXSarah_CyanideXx
Gundam Arashi

Actuly, yes, I do know. My cousin tried to have sex with me when I was 10.
But, she's still taking it way out of proportion. If he's looking at all the girls that way, and she's the only one to complain about it, it either means she's just paranoid, the other girls want to be raped. I still think she's being paranoid. I had a gym teacher like that in 4th grade. Big whoop.

Did the 'got fired from a previous job' not say anything about that?  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:22 am
that happened to my ex-gf as well. . .i punched the teacher. good thing he's a wimp though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 pm
i got stabed becaous i was at a party at johns and i whent up stairs and this guy i hate was peening my ex but my best friend against the wall and she was screaming and crying and he had his hands up her shirt so i punched the S H I T outa him and he pulled out his butterfly knife and stabed me little fun story  

1SinShortOfAHalo

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff