Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[炎☁] Thunder's Plain (Squad Blaze Training Grounds) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

Theme

A abandoned Plain found in the far east in the cloud village, closest to it's border but not quite there. Thunder rumbles through out the area fiercely but rarely strikes the grass soaked with dew.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sound of footsteps heavily cutting through soaked grass echoed into even the tiniest of ears as Ryugan ran through the area faintly before pushing off the ground and taking toward the skies, two giant black bone sprouted from his back, giving him the ability of flight. Ryugan's head tilted to the left as he peered behind him, he could see Jedi approaching in the distance..now he was waiting.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi flew into distance of Ryugan and stopped in mid air. "Good to see your interested, however I don't intend to kill, me and kit only came to make sure Sen wasn't outnumbered. So I told kit to consider this a high level training session. thats what i hope you'll take it as." He waited patiently for him to respond

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan was surprised to here these words, as Jedi's opening statement would leave one to think otherwise. Ryugan's blade Tenraikasei began to glow a bright teal as Ryugan brought it toward it's sheath, not deactivating it's form but prolonging it's uses until later. Once the blade was fully sheathed, Ryugan took the time to answer Jedi. " I need a reason..why I shouldn't kill you..Your opening statement would lead me into thinking you mean to kill me...Your allies actions would have lead me to kill him...But as of now I go by my code..This is a one time thing..I will not kill you if given the chance..you have my word..." Ryugan said as he preformed hand signs rapidly before smashing his right hand on his right wing. The whole area would be enveloped with a bright light. Thunder boomed horrendously in the background, echoing through the area as if it was a hollow cave. The light began to fade, and as Jedi would now gain his ability to see back, the area as he knew it was changed completely. He was now in a white plain, the skies above were indigo and a black sunned loomed over the Horizon. Ryugan stood in the skies, his hands in a triangular-like hand seal as his eyes flared open and a blast of chakra shot out at a tremendous speed, far to fast for Jedi's sharingan to pick up, no matter the form. This would baffle Jedi, but the answer would remain unknown to him until a certain point in time.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi read through the seen as Ryugan took action making hand seals, he made his own. When the smoke had cleared, revealing for them both to see, Jedi's appearance had changed a deep mist suddenly fading from jedi, his left eye uncovered from the headband. A sword in hand, his right hand grasping it, another sword seemed to be missing from it's sheath. His body was covered in electricity, which looked more like static Jedi noticed the triangle, as the attack came by, his left eye seemed to give him pain, but as the attack came near, it simply went around him and struck into the earth. ".... was there really any purpose to that?" Jedi held out his left hand, the electricty seemed to gather towards it. "Lets test each other a bit." The energy formed into the lightning blade, or chidori, and jedi phased out, and phased in in front of Ryugan, the chidori already an inch from the mans chest. "Chidori-."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 pm
(( We are in a secluded area buddy..unless you were in the office when I ran off then you don't know where we are!!!!

No offense just saying I hat when people do stuff like this...))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm
(i don't feel like doing 20 billion posts to find you, and i am watching, and I just had a spar with Jedi, after I had a spar with DSW, after I rezzed kit, my threat level is like 1/10, you could 1 hit the state i am in right now.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm
((Please delete your post...if this is a true spar as Jedi says..then you are not needed..all your going to do is make this a fight because you being here will make Ryugan uneasy.

Also, OH FREAKN WELL I HATE WHEN PEOLE META GAME UR NO EXCEPTION scream ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Please delete your post...if this is a true spar as Jedi says..then you are not needed..all your going to do is make this a fight because you being here will make Ryugan uneasy.

Also, OH FREAKN WELL I HATE WHEN PEOLE META GAME UR NO EXCEPTION scream ))

(Okay dizzle, I will be fair and square and use my bloodline which happens to be inuzuka. I will get my dog out, go to the tower, and follow the trail, so unless you teleported, which I know jedi didn't sice he flew, there will be a scent in the air, but I won't even do that, so you can be happy and alone with Jedi (sexual pun intended XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm
(( Didn't have to call me a homo emo

what IS your bloodline??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm
((if you associate me in a sexual thingy, kashensu, I will hunt you. eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 pm
jedimastersonic
((if you associate me in a sexual thingy, kashensu, I will hunt you. eek ))

(allow me, I know him in real life. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( Didn't have to call me a homo emo

what IS your bloodline??))

(Neo-Byakugan with Sharingan implant for the bloodline question
Inuzuka for clan, but I guess they stripped me if I am not on the lists, you have to remember I was gone for a long a** time)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 pm
((OMG SOME ONE POST ALREADY!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items