Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
lolwut? Odd sailor moon inspired pic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 pm
What is this? I don't even... But lets face it, how does this picture make you feel?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:20 pm
User Image
Always aim for perfect thought and word and deed -Ghandi

❝Wow... um how about: hurt, betrayed, VIOLATED. Seriously where'd you find this little comic rofl

Because all that other crap you just don't need. -Me

The Maharani

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:02 am
Someone's signature. I don't really know what I feel about this one. I mean I usually find the cross gender art entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 pm
I think it just confuses me at first. It's not that I think it's good or bad, I just have to look at it again after the first glance.  

ladycobalt

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 pm
Ryuondo
Someone's signature. I don't really know what I feel about this one. I mean I usually find the cross gender art entertaining.

i guess its safe to say ur not easily amused by this one?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm
This reminds me, I saw a picture posted on another site of Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji's head on Sailor Mercury's body. It was horrified and the photoshopping was pretty bad on top of it.  

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm
Nightshade247
Ryuondo

It all fits save the hair. But I mean, guys just shouldn't be wearing Senshi gear. Form fitting bustier and a skirt. Somethings are going to be hanging out down there and that realization killed it for me.

I guess it also doesn't have the femdom aspect that would make me find it more entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:52 pm
Ryuondo
Nightshade247
Ryuondo

It all fits save the hair. But I mean, guys just shouldn't be wearing Senshi gear. Form fitting bustier and a skirt. Somethings are going to be hanging out down there and that realization killed it for me.

I guess it also doesn't have the femdom aspect that would make me find it more entertaining.

u took the words right out of my mouth  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nakuba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 pm
lol What the hell. Though I must admit, I like the art style the person drew in.

Are these Characters from another anime or are they suppose to be the male versions of them.

lol, oh, Minako, the one that was suppose to be minako had me laughing wtf. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 pm
Nakuba
lol What the hell. Though I must admit, I like the art style the person drew in.

Are these Characters from another anime or are they suppose to be the male versions of them.

lol, oh, Minako, the one that was suppose to be minako had me laughing wtf. lol.

I have no idea if they are from another anime.  

Ryuondo

iorekbyrnison

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 pm
It's from ouran high school host club, a really funny manga/anime. Considering what I've read of the manga, this kind of 'cosplay' is totally in line. smile Thanks for the find.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:24 pm
But now that I look at it more, maybe not. It seems like the same style though. Especially the Venus impersonator. neutral  

iorekbyrnison

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm
iorekbyrnison
But now that I look at it more, maybe not. It seems like the same style though. Especially the Venus impersonator. neutral

Definitely not Ouran. Although it would be right up their alley.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 pm
Errr wtf. LOL. And they have such nice figures.

The art style may be like Ouran's, but lots of fan art draws anime characters different from the original style.

Maybe these characters are from... some Gundam series I dunno. Dx  

Suugah

rymmea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:33 pm
hahah. I like it!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items