Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
The point of no Noob-Tubing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujistu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:32 am
I just reached level 70, second prestige today and unlocked the AK-47. I was not a big fan of it in the first MW but i decided to try it out anyway. I attached the grenade launcher to it and off i went. Even though i had the grenade launcher it used it rarely. The moments it occurred to me to use it was situations like:
"There's a dude behind that crate or wall or window."
"I just need one more kill for my killstreak."
"s**t i ran out of ammo and i have no time to reload."
and so on.
But even when i was using it more frequently, like twice in a row i was never once called a noob tuber. I guess because i was firing more bullets then shells. But i imagine that there must be people who would call me a noob tuber at the mere sight of the gl attachment. I don't know if that's fair.

Would anyone here consider me a noob tuber just for having it and using it to my advantage on occasion?

I do have a class i like to call "b***h", which i use when a game is packed full of tubers. It has scavenger and danger close and so on. I guess using that would make me a noob tuber. Or at least using it all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 am
Well i dont think it does. I mean its just a game, and they are used in real life, sooo nope, not a nooby. And like you said, say u have 24 kills, and your out of amno, y take the chance and try to knife someone? when u can just pop a gernade in there face, or down the street and whatever. i garruntee any one would.  

1jarlaxle2

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 am
It's a matter of survival in the game. You do what it takes. Heck I noob-tube just for the hell of it. Piss People of and get easy kills.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:20 pm
all my classes are named after how i feel like playing, or just the types of guns...for example, i have akimbo uzi's with akimbo g18's, therefore, i get a: SILENT akimbo.

now when i get pissed off at something, I'll use my SILENT noob class;

ak-47, noob tube, rpg, c4, stun grenades, danger close pro, scavenger pro, sitrep...this class should be renamed, i was thinking...of SILENT OSAMA!!!!

noob tubing is annoying if they use a thumper, or oma, you see, my class with that is just for an explosive ordinance, and if i run out, I'm not a total a** hat, i can use the over powered assault rifle, and scavange anyway  

pure seyelance

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 pm
AdvanceEX
It's a matter of survival in the game. You do what it takes. Heck I noob-tube just for the hell of it. Piss People of and get easy kills.

Yea but you disgrace the name of real soldier using those.. trust me I had a friend on Xbox who was an American Soldier stationed in Japan, he hated noobtubers.. You really think our real soldiers would use cheap crap like that to kill off the enemy? It just disgraces the name, idc if it's just a game if it's based on "modern war" then they shouldn't even be there, because from what I see, I don't see any such attachment exsisting...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 am
i guess that is okay i just hate the fags that carry the one man army packs around  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 am
Fujistu
I just reached level 70, second prestige today and unlocked the AK-47. I was not a big fan of it in the first MW but i decided to try it out anyway. I attached the grenade launcher to it and off i went. Even though i had the grenade launcher it used it rarely. The moments it occurred to me to use it was situations like:
"There's a dude behind that crate or wall or window."
"I just need one more kill for my killstreak."
"s**t i ran out of ammo and i have no time to reload."
and so on.
But even when i was using it more frequently, like twice in a row i was never once called a noob tuber. I guess because i was firing more bullets then shells. But i imagine that there must be people who would call me a noob tuber at the mere sight of the gl attachment. I don't know if that's fair.

Would anyone here consider me a noob tuber just for having it and using it to my advantage on occasion?

I do have a class i like to call "b***h", which i use when a game is packed full of tubers. It has scavenger and danger close and so on. I guess using that would make me a noob tuber. Or at least using it all the time.

I use noob tubes when I either only have that attachment for the gun when I f irst prestige, or other people are noob tubing.. Idk on rare occasions its fine but if it's constant, then your just being an idiot... I've gotten yelled at for claymore kills because I put them places people don't expect, then come next round they get hit by it again, hey it's not my fault they don't learn from mistakes...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:15 pm
Why does it matter what all of us think about it?
Honestly, its in the game.. use it! You get kills, points, achievements...
Who cares what the people call you... mute them then kill them. : ]  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm
AdvanceEX

So do I. Whenever someone uses a noob-tube I use against them. My brother is in the Marine Corps and plays MW2 he doesn't care about his classes he doesn't care if his class is cheap so long as he wins his good. I mean it's just a game your not disgracing the name Soldier, SEAL, Marine, etc. But it's my opinion. So anyways that's just a little dramatic saying your disgracing the name soldier. Like grow up it's just pixelated soldiers just trying to win a battle. Enough said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 am
Kittymeeow

That's a good point. But it pisses me off when people walk around with their grenade launcher ready, and shoots it at you at first glance. It's like, "What the ******** was that?!"  

XxPistolera1112xX

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:29 pm
It's okay. lol. Black Ops just came out. There's no noob-tubing in Black Ops. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 pm
XxDa_Punisher1112xX
Kittymeeow

That's a good point. But it pisses me off when people walk around with their grenade launcher ready, and shoots it at you at first glance. It's like, "What the ******** was that?!"

Now THATS a prime example of a noob-tuber.

A little off topic but, why the hell does everyone I know claim I'm a noob because about less than half the time my secondary is an RPG?

Oh sure, I'M the noob because I use the RPG once out of every ten kills, at least it ain't as bad as running around knifing people with Commando like a real noob!

Hell, I only use it in games like Domination, so I can get easy multi-kills...  

SnowDude25

Beloved Genius

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cloud_Murasama

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm
SnowDude25
XxDa_Punisher1112xX
Kittymeeow

A little off topic but, why the hell does everyone I know claim I'm a noob because about less than half the time my secondary is an RPG?

Oh sure, I'M the noob because I use the RPG once out of every ten kills, at least it ain't as bad as running around knifing people with Commando like a real noob!

(bolded words) i guess imma noob then  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm
Cloud_Murasama
SnowDude25
XxDa_Punisher1112xX
Kittymeeow

(bolded words) i guess imma noob then

I don't have a real problem with Commando, I just hate when people use a pistol with a tactical knife and ONLY knife, it gets annoying.  

SnowDude25

Beloved Genius

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100