Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Memorable Archives

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm
Ever have a moment in a role play that just sticks out in your head?
Share it here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:55 pm
Zahzi
"It's like you never want to be happy."

This one comes from the original Alphas. I wish we had never deleted it so I could get a more accurate quote, but still to this day, that line remains with me.

To give some backstory on it, Zahzi (that was the character name... seriously), was chasing after his girlfriend, Gabriel. She had been recently brainwashed by a doctor that Zahzi had his memory swiped, causing him to forget about a previous girlfriend whom Gabriel had a striking resemblance too. Of course, all of this was fake, but Gabriel didn't know better. She believed the doctor when they told her Zahzi's memory must have not been as clean as they originally thought, seeing how he was so close to her. So, not wanting to be in a fake relationship or face Zahzi, she ran away. Despite being sick from undergoing enough radiation to drop a dinosaur, Zahzi followed her, and eventually found her to try and convince her to come back. Gabriel only ignored Zahzi and began to walk away from him. While Zahzi attempted to follow, illness kicked and caused him to collapse. Before he passed out though, he said those words. Both Gabriel's and my heart stopped, as it had hit a very sensitive spot. In both of us.
Like me, Gabriel finds any excuse to not be happy. Life has just been so shitty, it's what we're comfortable with - finding the s**t. Sure, we're not happy, but we're comfortable. So to hear/read those words... That did a number.
My heart literally paused.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out