Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 am
one of my exes contacted me again and has been very kind but my dad and friend say im not aloud to talk to him again. i dont wanna lose friends,i dont wanna go against my dads word,and i think he has rlly changed. plz i beg of you help me,this is becomeing way to much to do alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

if ur dad and friends say dont talk to him, dont, otherwise they'll think that u back stabbed them or something, and dont make the assumption that he's changed, trust me, i guessed that several times and it turned out they're just as stupid as they've been, most likely hes looking for some fun cause he just got dumped or something, cause somebody from the past wouldn't call u right up like that

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 am
yes but now he doesnt only care about sex. he cares about me being happy and my kids -no *****-. before he only cared about sex. he hasnt dated since me and he apologized for wat he did wrong. honestly my friend is giving up on helping get threw tought situations. he treated me out and we had a few drinks and talked and had a blast. and when i got drunk he didnt try anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:10 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

he may act like that at first but sooner or later he'll be back to his old ways, trust me, i got that right there from my guy friend 9hes gay and knows the brains of guys)
but i really dont think u should be with him, always trust ur friends!!!!!! cause if u dont listen to them and something happens then they'll go i told u so (that has happened to me)

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:29 am
==== ☠ ==== Ȥɇʈȿʉϻɪ Ϩɑɏȿ ==== ☠ ====

Maybe You Should Sit Down And Talk With Your Father And Your Ex To Sort Things Out.Maybe They'll Be A Change Of Heart.But No One Ever Just Changes Like That.What Did He Do To Make You Both Break Up? If It Was Something Big Like Harming You, Cheating Etc.Chances Are, He Didn't Change.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm
II Zetsumei Chan II

Maybe You Should Sit Down And Talk With Your Father And Your Ex To Sort Things Out.Maybe They'll Be A Change Of Heart.But No One Ever Just Changes Like That.What Did He Do To Make You Both Break Up? If It Was Something Big Like Harming You, Cheating Etc.Chances Are, He Didn't Change.

he did cheat but never slept with another girl. just flirted.  

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm
Bad bad bad idea even thinking about getting back together with him again. If he cheated on you once, he'll probably do it again- and it means he didn't care enough about you in the first place. You need to find someone who worships the ground you walk on, don't settle for less.
Listen to what people are telling you; it doesn't matter how nice he seems, if he made you that unhappy in the past, he's not for you.

People very rarely change like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 pm
ive tried men who worship the ground i walk on and its no different.  

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Bad idea going back to him, hon.There's more fish in the sea.Let this one go.He's not worth your time.If he made you unhappy before, he'll only do it again.Believe me.I've been through something like this before.He just isn't worth it.

The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games