Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
what's it called again..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm
i think it's called a hard-scope, anyone ever hear about it?

well, I'm making this post, because if anyone actually pays attention to my posts, it's either a lesson or a story, so here it is:

whenever i snipe, at the like 4 or 5 maps in the game, including a resurgence map pack, fuel, unless they are at complete, nut s**t, close range, i would just as easily, scope up, and get what i call a free headshot, and at the risk of anyone calling me an a** for not being able to quickscope, no scope, i have 1 thing to say, go on youtube, and search 'OpTic H3CZ' if i tried to do that, I'd get thrown away in seconds.

on another note, leave a comment about quick scoping and no scoping, and also, whenever your playing with your friends or whatever, what do they call you, like an alias. people call me a land shark, because whenever I'm playing i actually use the ghillie suit to my advantage

{cold blooded pro, heres a tip, use an rpg to shoot down pave lows, and shoot it spinning out of control, each bullet counts towards cold blooded pro, no exp do you get, but you get the callsigns}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 am
When i play my friends we start playing then random people join are game, we kill then all so many times they call us fat losers and everything and leave the game xd lol  

kodak110

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:12 pm
Hardscopes r alright if they r far away. I just dont like ppl who hard scopes in a killcam or if they r face to face on a guy who has a sniper. If a guy is face to face with a baret or intervention its supose to be a qs dual. My opinion. If u knife or use ur secondary on them. Thats comepletly bs  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:16 pm
I respect your opinion Exotic, but the game is about who's the better player, and if another sniper is in my face trying to quick scope me, I'm gonna duck and cover, then spaz that sniper when they are recovering from trying to quick scope.

Hard scopes are what I live for. just so I can hear people complain about me not quick scoping  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:27 pm
Reavis Faldare
I respect your opinion Exotic, but the game is about who's the better player, and if another sniper is in my face trying to quick scope me, I'm gonna duck and cover, then spaz that sniper when they are recovering from trying to quick scope.

Hard scopes are what I live for. just so I can hear people complain about me not quick scoping

Its alright if u have another weapon but if ur sniping with a baret or intervention face to face. U kno u gotta qs. For most snipers its called Honor xD i think or trust watever it is. Besides if i have steady aim its already a one shot kill if the guy is face to face not covered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:29 pm
Exotic Player IV
Hardscopes r alright if they r far away. I just dont like ppl who hard scopes in a killcam or if they r face to face on a guy who has a sniper. If a guy is face to face with a baret or intervention its supose to be a qs dual. My opinion. If u knife or use ur secondary on them. Thats comepletly bs

yeah, and again i call it a free headshot, but i quickscope at close range most times, but if i miss once or twice, i can either

A:just as easily knife them
B:at the risk of a 1 on 1 snipe with an enemy, shoot once, then be a jerk and swtich to my deagle, or raffika...

because mainly, another dude will show up and try and kill me, but that is bs, it is supposed to be a snipe off  

pure seyelance

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 pm
Exotic Player IV
Reavis Faldare

Its alright if u have another weapon but if ur sniping with a baret or intervention face to face. U kno u gotta qs. For most snipers its called Honor xD i think or trust watever it is. Besides if i have steady aim its already a one shot kill if the guy is face to face not covered.

I live on sniping. I hardly swap over to any class but sniper and spaz with FMJ. but the thing is: Quick scopes aren't my thing. I could care less about showing off, I just like brutally murderizing people.

You can do your quick scope crap if you want, but I'm gonna stick to the assured kill, not the lucky kill.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 pm
Reavis Faldare
Exotic Player IV
Reavis Faldare

I live on sniping. I hardly swap over to any class but sniper and spaz with FMJ. but the thing is: Quick scopes aren't my thing. I could care less about showing off, I just like brutally murderizing people.

You can do your quick scope crap if you want, but I'm gonna stick to the assured kill, not the lucky kill.

qs aint luck XD well sometimes it is  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

yeah, and again i call it a free headshot, but i quickscope at close range most times, but if i miss once or twice, i can either

A:just as easily knife them
B:at the risk of a 1 on 1 snipe with an enemy, shoot once, then be a jerk and swtich to my deagle, or raffika...

because mainly, another dude will show up and try and kill me, but that is bs, it is supposed to be a snipe off

Well if the guy u went to a face off 1v1 should take 2 shots for the kill or basically ur screwed if he has a teammate coming. If it takes a long time u got a big chance of deing. The quicker the better. but if its like a 1v1. I do the cheap shot and stun him and do a 360 XD well only if he doesnt see him cuz if i was right behind him thats a 100% quickscope to me but if he was in front i cant do stuns.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:22 am
i personally hate quickscopers they are faggots for trying to turn a mostly one hit weapon into a close range weapon  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Renji Abarai The Great
i personally hate quickscopers they are faggots for trying to turn a mostly one hit weapon into a close range weapon

glad we see eye to eye  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:09 pm
I hate playing S&D with a team of Snipers who refuse to Hardscope, even when LONG distance.
They sit there and fail to kill them 9 out of 10 times, and then get shot for being an idiot.
Yesterday I played a match where I was the only person NOT trying to snipe and/or quickscope, and we lost horribly.

But on the other side, I love playing against a team in S&D while they are all trying to quickscope. Makes winning VERY easy.

Preschooler

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 pm
silent nightwish
Renji Abarai The Great

glad we see eye to eye

I agree with those statements. Personally i keep my akimbo magnum for the quick swap close quarters kill instead of trying to quickscope cause i don't think i can do it with the M21 EBR  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm
silent nightwish
i think it's called a hard-scope, anyone ever hear about it?

well, I'm making this post, because if anyone actually pays attention to my posts, it's either a lesson or a story, so here it is:

whenever i snipe, at the like 4 or 5 maps in the game, including a resurgence map pack, fuel, unless they are at complete, nut s**t, close range, i would just as easily, scope up, and get what i call a free headshot, and at the risk of anyone calling me an a** for not being able to quickscope, no scope, i have 1 thing to say, go on youtube, and search 'OpTic H3CZ' if i tried to do that, I'd get thrown away in seconds.

on another note, leave a comment about quick scoping and no scoping, and also, whenever your playing with your friends or whatever, what do they call you, like an alias. people call me a land shark, because whenever I'm playing i actually use the ghillie suit to my advantage

{cold blooded pro, heres a tip, use an rpg to shoot down pave lows, and shoot it spinning out of control, each bullet counts towards cold blooded pro, no exp do you get, but you get the callsigns}

I don't care as long as the job gets done, but if you're going to sit there and show off to the point where your killed and lose the game such as in search, then I would say get better at it or stop flaunting around your skills so much because there not so great.. I do hard scope becuase I'm not a sniper class user and I never learned how to quick scope properally, but I get told off when I hard scope but fact is, at least I killed someone...  

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100