Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Political Experiance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 am
How long have you followed your path? Whatever it be: Republican, Democrat, Green, Libertarian, etc?

What made you follow that path?

Do you feel strongly enough about it to fight for it?

Just a curious survey ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am
I have follow the path of a Constitutionalist for 2 years. Though I am registered as a Republican to be able to vote in Primaries.

I am a Constitutionalist. My creed is: The Constitution of the the United States can not be replaces, outdated, removed. It is permanent, and the closest mankind has ever come to a TRULY free and perfect government.

I began this path after four years of extreme Marxism and Stalinism. I believed horrible things, and one day I saw that my beliefs lead to disaster...the extremist of extreme Liberal thinking was leading us astray from our Founding Principles. So I abandoned it. I still have my Manifesto if anyone is curious.

I feel strong enough about the preservation of the American experiment to die for it.

There are THREE words that I consider the most powerful in human history (excluding the Word of God): WE THE PEOPLE
Few truly grasp the level of power held in those words. It means WE, the PEOPLE of the United States, are the ULTIMATE authority and might in this country. The Government answers to US, not US to THEM!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

BarryKlob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Lord Izaran
How long have you followed your path? Whatever it be: Republican, Democrat, Green, Libertarian, etc?

What made you follow that path?

Do you feel strongly enough about it to fight for it?

Just a curious survey ^^

I am a conservative and have been a conservative for probably about 3 years now.

I got tired of the pandering in the black community and the expectation that you have to be a liberal. I got educated.

And yes, I will and have fought for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 pm
I am a Conservative and have been for about 10 years. I am registered as a Republican. I am not a conservative because my family is, I am conservative because I have read about the politics and personalities of both sides and this is what fits me. Yes, I will fight for what I believe in because I feel if you can't fight for what you believe in then what is the point of believing in anything?  

Underworld Priestess

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff