Submit

do you like systemofadown?
  YEH THEY ROCK
  pcht no...
  JAR OF ALMONDS!!
View Results

xElectTheDeadx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:24 am
yeh thats right i challenge you all to a randome off haha lol who ever can come up with most random statement wins ! domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:49 am
by law, im not allowed to tell you how i beat hitler in a breakdancing contest domokun  

xElectTheDeadx

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:58 pm
you see penguins dont really come in little boxes with a picture of uranus on them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:32 pm
When trying to light a fish on fire underwater, always remember the futon. It is important to know your feet. Feet are like ripe papayas, injected with mouthwash ... they may taste like excitement, but they are best used for bingo. focus on your inner gallbladder if you wish to harness the power of rotten monkeys. There is only one path to the rubber band. Know it like you know your ringer. Of course, don't ever forget that fun equals pizza explosions! Extra cheese and elk on your side order of light bulb! The dwarf says "GENDER-NEUTRAL PRONOUNS!"

There. Now you have several random statements with which I have Al Capwned your a**.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xElectTheDeadx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:38 pm
wow.. shes good .... domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:55 pm
kay....the Fuzzy Pillow was mad at the Life Savers for not watching the time correctly. so, Fuzzy Pillow teamed up with some Fuzzy plushies, and beat the crap out of the Life Savers. but the Life Savers didn't like that so, the Life Savers threw Life Savers and the Fuzzies and killeded thems....but the bathroom government said "hey, look at that lady!" and rushed after the Life Savers to killeded them...but they didn't get very far until this guy --> mrgreen yes this guy --> mrgreen found them. and he kicked their asses....and said "you'll burn in your cardboard boxes!" and then the this guy --> mrgreen went to the hospital to get blood tooken out of his arm. so that all works out, doesn't it?

there ya go, you random sentences....  

Iseaeverything

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:57 pm
*Walks up holding a letter in her hand* Robert Smith from Ohio writes: Dear Sanity, I was curious as to why it doesn't snow in the summer. It would really help cool things down.

Well Bobby ... Pancaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

*Randomly cuts off hand with a ginsu knife* {insert "shink!" sound]

*blood squirts out of now hand-less arm*

OH GREAT, MERCIFUL CRAP-s**t!

*a daisy suddenly appears in her hand*A daisy tasty!!! Butterfly marshmallow supreme!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:59 pm
Que?
I don't speak german. Que?  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:07 pm
If you are reading this pancake, then you are already dead. My soul didn't go to heaven because of too many lizards. If you would like to make a call please hang up and try again, or press fish from more flap jacks. The number of pancakes it takes to make a dog house is dependant on how much fish a dog can roll around in. A rose is a little alien that tells me to do things, like burn down your house.

HOW'S THAT FOR RANDOM!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:21 pm
i just farted.
that beats them all.  

~M.A.D.~

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:36 pm
My head feels as though it is filled with a jello mold. I burn jello in baths made of cheese. Baths make the fish squeaky kiwis. Pinapples squeak when run through pastry rollers.

ohmguh!!! Random sentances that are slightly connected!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:07 pm
TACO  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:45 pm
*Walks out with pants covering all parts of her body, the pants covering her head containing eye and mouth holes, and all other bits of her covered by pants* I ARE T3H PANTZ MONKEY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Me: ZANE!!!

Zane: What?!

Me: ...

Zane: WHAT?!

Berlin: ....?

Me: LOOK AT THIS TURTLE I FOUND BEHIND THE BARN!!

Berlin: You're not holding anything.

Zane: And we don't even HAVE a barn.

Me: smile ...

Me: FOOLED YOU!!!

CYANAIDE AND HAPPINESS  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:50 pm
*Me in same room as Taj, talking on the phone with her and Phil, staring into Taj's closet at a lamp.*

Phil and Taj: *Talking*

Me (quietly): Balloons.

Phil: So what is up?

Me: BALLOONS!!!!

~~~Later, now not on phone, still with Taj~~~

Me (semi-quietly): Balloons, balloons, balloons.

Taj: Mel, what the hell are you going on about?

Me: *gleefully* Balloons mrgreen  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces