Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Black Ops Multiplayer Reveal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude658

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:27 am
So today people like hutch and machinima posted footage they took of Black Ops Multiplayer. What do you think of it ninja ?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:52 pm
i had a heart attack and i also crap myself too when i watched them.  

BadgersRule89

Dude658

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm
I so far dont like the RC XD . Seems overpowers unless you can shoot it and destroy it or have places where the car just cant go . Also you get IMO to much equitment. From what I saw on hutchs gameplay he had a Claymore,s stun or flash, and frag or semtex . Not to mention his flamethrower attachment for his FAMAS.

EDITL Also the car has no timer :/ . But RC XD racing with friends in FFA will be fun .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:08 pm
It's too damn epic. I'm mean sorta reminds me of Socom US NAVY SEALs I loved that game too only the character customization is looks better than Socom. And clan tag on your gun epic. Like the Mercenary Contract thing I don't like it. But at least you get to buy a gun and not rank up in order the get the gun you like. But above all else I think Black Ops is gonna be better then MW2.  

Ocelot913

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm
Everything about the multiplayer, No nukes YAY!!! lol really good new weapons and attachments although I dont really like the new currency system, It is ok but stupid, So far out of all the attachments that I know of I like the flamethrower attachment the best (Mini flamethrower only for assault rifles). The contracts are really stupid though like serouisly I dont wanna buy challenges I want them for free. All the killstreaks are really good, my favorite killstreak is the RC XD it looks so fun to use lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:33 pm
look, I'm not saying your post is stupid or anything, because it isn't, I'm just saying i hear everything about black ops everyday, I'm so gonna buy it though, but so far like, a lot of people {mainly the f.n.g's...} are talking about it...but your not one of the f.n.g's so it's fine...

so since I'm not a troll I'll contribute my information on this topic...

I like how in the multi player you can set up a camera so you can double camp basically, and how agm missiles are in it too, the rc XD seems like it would be like a random kill out of nowhere, and frankly i don't get what's going to be in a care package  

pure seyelance

Dude658

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm
The camera IMO is bad because you can post it up at bomb sites in stuff like SND and ruin the game :/ . RC XD IMO need to be more like a pred missle with like a timer. Or that you cant trigger the explosion at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm
The M14 is BACK!!!!!!! ******** YESSSSSSSS!  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dude658

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:15 pm
But there is no degale emo .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 am
looks incridiable the gun custimazation is fricking awesome character custimzation is awesome and the multiplayer modes are fricking awesome cant wait til it comes out  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm
Dude658
I so far dont like the RC XD . Seems overpowers unless you can shoot it and destroy it or have places where the car just cant go . Also you get IMO to much equitment. From what I saw on hutchs gameplay he had a Claymore,s stun or flash, and frag or semtex . Not to mention his flamethrower attachment for his FAMAS.

EDITL Also the car has no timer :/ . But RC XD racing with friends in FFA will be fun .
i thought the car did. u saw how hunch was driving then it just exploding right in the middle of the street.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games