Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
should i control the muslim guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i
yay
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
nay
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Bhikku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:53 pm

User Image

MUG=muslim ummah of gaia
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:11 pm

Being that I'm not a Muslim, I wouldn't know. Now I say that without any prejudice because I find fault with all religions and detest them all equally. twisted

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:05 pm

Um, how would we know? Most of us are just plain Chinese, or Asian. Looks like you're not Chinese at all.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:45 pm

Do it and then take over the world with it. You have your muslim slaves to be your evil henchmen. Just remember to kill off the goofs or your plans to rule the universe will be ruined domokun

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:30 am

-^ what kind of a question is that. Please clerify what you exactly wish to do. Rule the muslim gaian world? If that is what you wish to do what is the exact point of asking us, whom have no knowledge of how capable you are......Please dont ask pointless things here, go to the forums-chatter box. Spam it there, dont waste my click.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:06 pm

*roasts some marshmellows on the flames*

I'm lovin' it. twisted

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:35 pm

tamcharles
Being that I'm not a Muslim, I wouldn't know. Now I say that without any prejudice because I find fault with all religions and detest them all equally. twisted

huh? i thought you were catholic...
@posters: if your muslim, and you have time and motivation to be the boss, then go for it. i don't really think anyone in the guild actually cares.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:52 pm

yalie5
tamcharles

@posters: if your muslim, and you have time and motivation to be the boss, then go for it. i don't really think anyone in the guild actually cares.

Ahh yep that was what I was born into. I have since decided to follow science instead of religion. I like it's self-correcting nature. 3nodding

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:53 pm

tamcharles
yalie5
tamcharles

Ahh yep that was what I was born into. I have since decided to follow science instead of religion. I like it's self-correcting nature. 3nodding

oh... that makes sense... i think...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:32 pm

Western Religions Are A Waste Of Sunday Mornings, And Hope. (Also Omnipotentiality Of Men)

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:18 pm

CrimsnHawk
Western Religions Are A Waste Of Sunday Mornings, And Hope. (Also Omnipotentiality Of Men)

really? and what do you do on a sunday morning?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:59 pm

yalie5
CrimsnHawk

Sleep in... watch football... sleep more. xd

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:59 am

tamcharles
yalie5
CrimsnHawk

Sleep in... watch football... sleep more. xd

Sleep. Plan Who I Want To Have A Secret Vendeta Against On Monday In School (With The Motive That Its A Monday).
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:18 pm

Waa, pagestretchyness.

I say, if you want to, go for it. <3

*douses flames with hosepipe

Niphredil Ithilmir

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:42 pm

Hm..
ninja Should I simply lock this or just let people have more fun?
Hm..

Anyways Bhikku, I've noticed you've posted this exact question in most of the guilds you are apart of. It's pretty pointless since most of those guilds have no clue what your leadership skills are really like. From the looks of things you don't reply at all to those threads.

If you believe you are capable of leadership, then show it and let the members of that guild decide if you are worthy or not. 3nodding Plus in the end it's up to the guild owner of that guild to decide whether he or she wants to transfer power. 3nodding
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff