Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
GamerTag?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adorable Adore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm
What is a good gamertag?
Cuz I had a complain with my clan leader and now
Im out of his clan so yeahh....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:35 am
wait...you were with team mystic!? i hate those guys! {girls etc...} it was either them or legandary who were trying to quickscope some dude across a map on wasteland on SnD

anyway, i think it was mystic, and if you aren't with them, more power to you, clans are for, fool hardy doulbe teamers, i fly solo as is, and i think that's a good way to go  

pure seyelance

Groovy Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 am
It's hard with clan's, if you don't satisfy people or the captain or whatever, they just banish you which is stupid, like nightwish, i'd avoid clan's and just fly solo. As for the gamertag, i'll try to figure something out that will help.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 am
Veing in a clan is cool but i rather stick with a clan that just plays for fun than qs and all that stuff  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 am
SilentSurvivor
It's hard with clan's, if you don't satisfy people or the captain or whatever, they just banish you which is stupid, like nightwish, i'd avoid clan's and just fly solo. As for the gamertag, i'll try to figure something out that will help.

thanks man, btw, love the name, and since it's dbl exp weekend, everyone should be playing, get your inspiration from something around you  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 pm
silent nightwish
SilentSurvivor

thanks man, btw, love the name, and since it's dbl exp weekend, everyone should be playing, get your inspiration from something around you

No problem dude, by the way, what's your gamertag?  

Groovy Jimbo

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm
SilentSurvivor
silent nightwish
SilentSurvivor

No problem dude, by the way, what's your gamertag?

silentnightwish...i love how i say it's in my signature, but all the same is easier just to tell people  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games