Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Dawn of Battle (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heian Yoroichi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 am
Calling any able bodied adventurers!

There is something rising in the south. An unspeakable evil from days long past. We need Soldiers and we need them now, and even more, we need adventurers. There has been a report that the lands in the south have united and have come under the control of a powerful demon.

User Image

They have fortified the DMZ and are preparing for war. Rumors of great beasts being summoned to this world have surfaced and hero's are needed. The three great lands need to unite under one banner to stave off this powerful foe.

Are you in?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 am
Campaign Rules and Info

Follow the Guild, forum, and sub-forum rules, i have read and will enforce these rules. If you have to stop to think if the action is in anyway an infraction of the rule im sure i can connect one or two so just dont do it.

No matter how much you/your character hates another party member you can/will not resort to anything that in anyway could classify as bullying, with one exception, name calling as long as it isnt vulgar and both parties arn't horrible offended by it is ok in my eyes just try to keep it clean for example, An elf and a dwarf are in the same party, calling a dwarf a smelly greedy hole dweller and calling an elf a fru fru fairy tree lover are ok. no curse words. see funny and not vulgar, it is possible

There will be no spots just many stories at once. There are four overall factions, The evil horde in the south(Devils Brigade), the Northeastern nation of Helsing(Helsing Corps.) The central nation of Dragonia(The Knights of Bahamut), and the Wilds of the west(Rangers of Dagonad).

Devils Brigade: twisted
The south lands have united under one banner. The leader is a powerful demon from the plane of chaos. Evil characters only.
Additional classes available with this army: Assassin, Black Guard

Helsing Corps: cool
The Northeastern Nation of Helsing is plagued by monsterous creatures from the tundra up north and pirates from the coast. The nation is a militant nation, The king is a field general who was given the nation upon the death of the last king.
Additional Classes available with this army: Duelist,

The Knights of Bahamut: neutral
The largest Nation, Dragonia, is a fairly peaceful nation that is plagued by its fair share of problems from political corruption, local gangs, roaming bands of highwaymen, the occational monster here and there. Good only. The land is run by a young king who watched his father die at the hands of an assassin. his two older brothers continue to try and take the crown from him. He is unusually intelligent for one of his youth.
Additional Classes Available with this army: Eldridge knight, Cavalier(knight on horse)

The Rangers of Dagonad: ninja
The youngest of nations, comprised of six smaller nations that fell to the army of Rangers from the Forest Dagonad. ANY alignment. The leader is a blind old man who caries an unstrung bow as a walking stick.
The new nation has its internal problems from rebellions to monster invasion from the swampland to the south and the mountains to the west.
Additional Classes available with this army: Horizon Walker, Arcane Archer

This is an Rp so no need for "rolling up" character sheets. When you send me a character sheet title it "DBCS" and put the corresponding symbol(next to the names above) to what faction you want to be.

The races are any in the realm of DnD. The classes are based on the original 3.5 class choices. If i deny your class its because your character either doesnt fit in that area you chose or your character is way to "good". believe me i will tell you what needs to be tweeked.

If you want to be a Non-faction player send this: burning_eyes
and i will put you in an area that you will start your journey off in.

Hopefully this gets a good turn out.

Character sheet example

Gaia Name: Heian Yoroichi
Character Name: Talis
Race: Half elf
Class: Fighter
Appearance: (pic is nice but a good description will do)
Bio: Grew up in Dragonia on a small farm. learned what hard work was and then after his brother left to join the Knights of bahamut the farm went under and with his fathers sword went off to join the knights. two weeks later farm was attacked and family died. Talis is now out to aveng his families murder. (K.I.S.S.=Keep it simple stupid)
Weapons: 1 long sword, 1 dagger, and 1 shortbow with 18 steelheaded arrows.
Armor: Chain shirt with Bahamut light infantry armor.
Other Gear:any extra gear with you at the moment.
( i will go thru every week and update character sheets so that weapons and gear is current)  

Heian Yoroichi

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff