Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Is Mario being over used? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario over used
  yes
  no
View Results

twoplayergame69

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm
Mario is everywhere these days. driving Karts,playing soccer, baseball.fighting , party games, and his main series. Is all of this to much? How long can they keep putting Mario in everything before people get tired of him? This is about personal opinion. We all know that has long has Mario makes money Nintendo will use him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 am
The guy's already been into space twice. Just what else can they use him for?

I honestly still love the Mario series, though, but it seems like there's not much left for Mario to do anymore... Wasn't there a mario dance party thing, too at one point? Maybe I was asleep or something....  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:22 pm
Black_Angel_Flowne
The guy's already been into space twice. Just what else can they use him for?

I honestly still love the Mario series, though, but it seems like there's not much left for Mario to do anymore... Wasn't there a mario dance party thing, too at one point? Maybe I was asleep or something....
There is a Mario Dance Dance Revolution I remember seeing it in stores years ago, and if I can remember it's for the Gamecube.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm
It would be nice if they started making more games that star Luigi rather than Mario, actually it would be even better if those games didn't have Mario in them kinda like Luigi's adventure in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. In all the games that starred Luigi the main goal was the exact same thing every time: Finding Mario.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Katai Musha

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 pm
my step dad is obsessed with mario......O.o and he call's me childish that i need to grow up for liking anime....and he's allways playing mario games....it gets kinda anoying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 am
i personally dont ike mario, its boring  

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

The John Henry Eden

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am
Don't forget the Super Mario condoms look in the background of the first picture here  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 pm
The John Henry Eden
Don't forget the Super Mario condoms look in the background of the first picture here
I can see some backlash to those condoms in the future.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Demonicfox13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:53 pm
it's true Nintendo is running out of things to do with Mario, I hope they get some fresh ideas soon. I think what would be awesome is if they made a mario football game.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm
Demonicfox13
it's true Nintendo is running out of things to do with Mario, I hope they get some fresh ideas soon. I think what would be awesome is if they made a mario football game.
They should take a break with Mario and focus on Luigi... heck they should make a Luigi game about his adventures in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for the Nintendo Wii that uses the Wii Classic Controller.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:23 pm
I personally love Mario, but lately the same game has stayed with just some minor changes. Same Goombas, Turtles, and stff like that but in 2D graphics, and added stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 pm
The only recent mario game Ive played was Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games. Ive also played the old mario world and mario bros. games.

I think maybe they should tone it down with the mario games, Mario is a classic and shouldnt be over used constantly.  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 am
Mario Has been over used ever since supersmash bro's
Mario rpg... paper mario

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:52 am
I like the Mario titles, they are overusing him a bit, and I would love to see more off branched characters in games. (More Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and Bowser)  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm
personly, I like the mario games, but mario is ending up to be a broking record player...
It just keeps repeating itself...and if Mario, Bowser, And Peach were all in the same room, you know what's going to happen...
But That's why I love the Mario RPG (Paper mario, super-star sage, ect.)because the story is not the same thing like the last one...
Luigi would probly make some great games like him going on some adventures on outside land, other than the mushroom kingdom...
does this all mean I hate mario?
No, he still a fun game to play, but the story and some of the gameplay is predictable...
but hey, mario been around for 25 years, It's hard sometimes to make a new and fresh idea in today's world  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff