Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm
I want to see people dress their avatars as a favorite book character, historical or fictional. Here are the rules.
1) please avoid books that have been made into movies. They are still allowed but I want to see what you come up with.
2) Edward, Jacob, and Bella will lose. Unless they are not from the Twilight series.
3)Have fun and be creative : )

There will be two winners, the one I pick and the one other guild members vote on. Please wait to vote until the 15th of September.
I will try to send the winners of this contest 10,000 gold each as the prize on September 20th, 2010 before midnight. If I don't then assume I've been eaten by a dragon or need to have hate mail sent to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 pm
Nobody entered this costume contest : /
More money for me : )  

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm
If you open the contest for longer and ask me to make it an announcement in the guild then there would be more activity smile

And for your next costume contest I would suggest mentioning that you can't use items that have book names or references in them. Or you'll get Harry Potter students completely dressed in full on robes, slythrin scarfs and everything. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 pm
Good advice, I didn't know I could do an announcement though, I'll be checking up on that.  

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:08 am
Guild Announcements are something that the guild captain can do. They pay x amount of money and then it's like sending a mass pm to everyone telling them whatever you put in the box.

ex. "Hey get active, contests open, use the guild!!!!!" etc. etc. etc.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games