Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
QuickScopes? Or HardScopes? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuickScopes? or Hardscopes?
  Quick Scopes
  Hard Scopes
View Results

501 Young

2,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:42 pm
In my opinion I just plain don't like hard scopes I understand what people tell me do you think people in the Army are quick scoping with a sniper rifle? No but its a video game and actually its the only reason I still play MW2 it takes more skill to quick scope then do any thing else in the game I mean look at the UMP 3 bullet kill without stopping power it makes no sense. So whats you guys opinion Hard Or Quick?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 pm
1017BrickSquadDallas
In my opinion I just plain don't like hard scopes I understand what people tell me do you think people in the Army are quick scoping with a sniper rifle? No but its a video game and actually its the only reason I still play MW2 it takes more skill to quick scope then do any thing else in the game I mean look at the UMP 3 bullet kill without stopping power it makes no sense. So whats you guys opinion Hard Or Quick?

I don't care as long as the job gets done, but if you're going to sit there and show off to the point where your killed and lose the game such as in search, then I would say get better at it or stop flaunting around your skills so much because there not so great.. I do hard scope becuase I'm not a sniper class user and I never learned how to quick scope properally, but I get told off when I hard scope but fact is, at least I killed someone...  

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 pm
I prefer no scoping, it's way funnier biggrin
I get bored when hard scoping, but its the easiest way to kill with a sniper so its very useful d:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm
didn't i just make a topic about this...

anyway, if you try and quickscope only, then your a total, deadbeat, tryhard  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:37 pm
silent nightwish

try hard is easy kills and qs is not easy for some ppl in a live match with overpowered assault rifles and ump. Also noobtubes and etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:54 pm
Exotic Player IV
silent nightwish

try hard is easy kills and qs is not easy for some ppl in a live match with overpowered assault rifles and ump. Also noobtubes and etc.

the ump is a good weapon though, it has little recoil, makes not much noise when silenced, and has low damage drop over range

now, I'm going to finish making my RC XD for my school project  

pure seyelance

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 pm
Really I hard scope, but hey, I blame IW for getting my as killed by some five year old who thinks that the M200 with ACOG is the best weapons ever.

I'm glad Treyarch is making the new game, I've just about had it with Infinity Ward.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 pm
I say quick scoping and hard scoping are obsolete no scoping is the way to go..  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 pm
AdvanceEX

Agree xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 pm
AdvanceEX
yea but the only thing with that is no scoping has like no accuracy n with quickscoping u get more of a chance rather than hard scoping.  

ArticRainer

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:50 pm
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX
yea but the only thing with that is no scoping has like no accuracy n with quickscoping u get more of a chance rather than hard scoping.

What's the chance of me getting quickscope kills with the M21 EBR over no scoping? (Also M21 EBR is my main sniper, I rarely use intervention or barrett  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:54 pm
ehh steady aim on my gun and a lil timing no scopes are easy the headshots is wat sucks lol... but i mean i dunno bout yall but hardscoping is such a lame term lol its basically saying you use a sniper how a sniper is used and i mean thats just a stupid name  

NinjaLocc

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 pm
Quick scopeing is total bullshit- the captain of this guild said that and i agree with him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm
AdvanceEX
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX

What's the chance of me getting quickscope kills with the M21 EBR over no scoping? (Also M21 EBR is my main sniper, I rarely use intervention or barrett
yea i guess if it like not a single shot gun or wutever but i meant for like intervention n barret or tht other gun even.  

ArticRainer

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 pm
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX

yea i guess if it like not a single shot gun or wutever but i meant for like intervention n barret or tht other gun even.

the w2000 is more stronger than the intervention... i seen  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces