Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Came Out the Other Day...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 am
KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP CAME OUT!!!!!

YAY!

So who has played it already? who has not?
How do you think about it?

I have just started playing it , and am only at the 2nd save point. But from what I've seen so far, its pretty good, the graphics are good and the storyline will be good too, I think, as well as the gameplay.

But doesn't the beginning cutscene remind you of anything O.o!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:45 am
I haven't played it yet crying
Terra seem like a good character a little grumpy though  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

khforever12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 am
I started playing it to it's mega fun but I only started playing ventus story.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 pm
I was tempted to buy the combo pack because I don't have a PSP but decided against it. One game is not worth breaking the bank over it  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Broken Winged Calamity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm
I have to wait to play mine on Saturday when I see my boyfriend. He got me the combo-pack with the PSP. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:08 pm
This game is freakin amazing  

khull117

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 pm
Getting it & Crisis Core tomorrow. Going to have lots of PSP use now. Yay. Birthday in 23 minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 am
Got it b4 the release date. Serously its a great game tho. ill buy support the developers by buying it so dont kill me for bieng a pirate.  

Aeshien

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:23 pm
Don't have the game...or a PSP crying
I really want it though, seems like a lot of fun. I have all PS, just not the psp. I can try saving money.....How much does the game or psp cost?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 am
Hate Terra. He's a moron, he's slow in battle, and he's bad/inconsistent at reading his lines.

I love Aqua and to quite a smaller degree Ventus. Everything else about the game was great.  

GAlA Site Assistant 72

Fated raison detre

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:20 am
absolclaw
Hate Terra. He's a moron, he's slow in battle, and he's bad/inconsistent at reading his lines.

I love Aqua and to quite a smaller degree Ventus. Everything else about the game was great.

He's slow if you just use normal attacks and don't use strategy. The thing with Terra, is you have to make use of his Command slots. Using the CS wisely makes him a pretty decent speed character for the amount of damage he puts out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 am
Played it and finished it. I won't spoil any of the story however I will at least say this. The secret boss is not Sephiroth for once but he just as much a b***h.
My Review:
The Story
Definitely fills in a lot of gaps. To get the full grasp of it though I recommend at least reading the reports from the other games. Read the reports in this game as well. A very good finish. I recommend playing on critical just so you have to finish the game to get the final movie.

The Gameplay
Most versatile battles system I have ever used. Sure it takes some getting used to but even just doing a speed run you unlock so many abilities. They made a type of system that caters to all players. Yes even you fps people they have something for you. Also very smooth. It only lags when there is a crap load of stuff on the screen.

The Voice Acting
Equals epic win. First off Lenord Nimoy (Master Xehanort) aka Dr. Spok makes one kick a** bad guy. Mark Hamill (Master Eraqus) aka Luke Skywalker makes for a great good guy. Jesse McCartney may be a pretty boy with fangirls but there is no denying his acting as Roxas has been top notch. Ven is no exception. Aqua is a little iffy to me at times but she has her moments. Terra is almost the same but just slightly better then Aqua. And Mickey's new voice actor does the character justice. (P.S. Its his first official role as the character. A fitting start I would say). Of course Haley Joel Osmit(Spell error I know) aka the voice of Sora returns to the cast as well as the boy in the mask. Need I say more?

The Cutscenes
Beautifully done. Its like it is on the PS2. And those final cutscenes when you see watch you can't help but think of that secret movie that we all saw so long ago, and your like "Holy s**t its finally happening."

Final Verdict
I will admit I am a bit bias toward KH however even if it doesn't get all the media attention the FPS games get it is right up there with them. A solid game and one that should be added to your library. I'm no official but I give Kingdom Hearts" Birth by Sleep 5 Keyblades out of 5.

"We are all waiting for our new beginning. Our birth by sleep. Even me...and even you."

Also look for KH Re: Coded a remake of Coded for the DS coming soon and KH 3D for the 3DS. (3D does not stand for 3 dimensional but something else) One final note KH 3 is in the planning stages maybe for a 2012 launch. Nothing certain though.  

Kazemaru Shichijo

Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff