Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 am
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/kiklee1/100_0860.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 am
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageHaruhi arrived at the Mall with a yawn she was still extremely tired.She went into a little convience store thing and bought a couple of cases of pop for everyone in both of her jobs.She didn't need the money but she worked anyway just so she didn't seem like a spoiled rich kid.She walked into the book store with a yawn it was right when the mall opened so it was pretty much dead in the store.She opened a can of pop and began to drink.Tamaku arrived at the Mall not long after Haruhi he just liked to bug her at random times while she was working.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image alucard walks in the wall "wow this is a really huge mall i hope i dont get lost" alucard laughs a bit and walks around "i wonder if they have star wars the force unleashed 2" alucard grins and sees haruhi and walks up to her "hey haruhi how are you doing i didnt know you work here" alucard smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:54 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageHaruhi smiled "Yeah i work here and the music store normally take this shift because almost no one shows up only down side is im tired how are you?"Haruhi replied as she finished one can of soda.Tamaku was about to walk right past the book store but then he heard Alucards voice he decided to stand near the entrance out of sight to spy on them.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image "im doing good really no one shows up huh well im here so in that case do you have the new disturbed asylum cause ive been dieing to get it and do you know if theres a game store here cause i heard star wars force unleashed is out and i wanne be thr first one to get it" alucard smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:08 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageHaruhi smiled "Im not sure if it is here i will go look and yeah there is a game store around get Tamaku to show you he is creeping outside"Haruhi said turning and walking into the back room to look.Tamaku sighed Figures she knew he thought rolling his eyes before walking in."Alright after Haruhi is done checking to see if that is in i will show you the game store im only doing it since she asked though"he said "Try to get along you two"she called out still looking.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image "alright cool thanx and i promise ill be nice to him" alucard laughed a bit "you work at the game store tamaku thats cool dont tell me your the only one that works there right" alucard smiled "i was wondering if its ok with you if i can work with you and get to know the mall a little more"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User Image"Most of the time yeah i am the only one who works there it's fun always playing games yeah you can work with me"Tamaku said Alucard could work with him knowing he was probably talking to Haruhi when he asked that.Haruhi walked out not able to find the book "Sorry it isn't in want me to order it for you Alucard?"She asked curiously.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image alucard laughed a bit "you play games thats funny tamaku" alucard looked at haruhi "sure thats fine haruhi" alucard smiled "oh i almost forgot i got you something" alucard went in his pocket and gave her a purple necklece "i hope you like it haruhi" alucard smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Gynga Phoenix

I'm not going to change who I am...

Gynga walked in and looked around. She ran her hand through her hair quickly, pretty much her nervous tick. She walked to a bench and sat down, sure she would meet someone here, preferably someone who didn't carry around home-made bombs.

Because you ask me to.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageTamaku rolled his eyes and glared at him when he gave Haruhi the necklace."Oh thank you Alucard"she said with a smile as she put on the necklace."Well let's get going if you want that game"He said just wanting to get Alucard away from Haruhi.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image alucard smiled "your welcome haruhi alright lets go tamaku yea thats true i really want that game so bad" alucard grins "well see you later haruhi and im glad you like that necklace"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageAs soon as Tamaku was out of Haruhi's sight Tamaku sighed "What are you planning to do to my sister?"He asked coldly just wanting to know his feelings about her or at least if he was only playing with her.Haruhi sighed when they left no one was in the store anymore she sat on the counter and opened another can of pop after she placed an order for the book.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image "im not planning anything with her" alucard smiled "i just want to go out with her she makes me feel happy and she makes me laugh a lot and why do you wanna know tamaku" alucard looked at him  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageTamaku sighed "I wanted to know because she is my sister and i dont want her to get hurt by some vampire it wouldn't be the first time one of your kind tried this, to kill her"He said not wanting her to be hurt again since the rest of the family was vampire hunters,she would of been to but she refused.Haruhi yawned she knew her brother well enough to know he was asking Alucard stuff.User Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff