Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:50 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon blinked, Nikolai's expectation that he'd be able to see something was off completely correct. He nodded, narrowing his eyes at the man he loved, and noting that they'd need to have a talk later. "Thanks. I channeled my inner-Nikolai, I guess you could say." He helped Aysun down. "You know, if you really don't want to shop with us, I don't mind meeting you somewhere later. I know kids aren't really your thing."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
♀ Ѵɨʗϯɸʀɨᾳ Ϣϵɬɬʂ ♀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

❝If you got it, flaunt it...

╔═════♥

A string of low gasps quickly filled the store by the front entrance. A woman entered the large store, glancing around at the racks upon racks of clothes and accessories. Her eyes widened and a large grin spread across a pair of pouty pink lips. The woman took several steps forward, a pair of hidden heels clicked on the laminated hard wood flooring beneath her feet. Her red hair almost seemed ablaze, like a fire that was constantly glowing atop her head. She was breathtakingly beautiful...almost unbelievably. Her slim figure seemed to hover over to a rack of clothes that formed a wide circle around a pole and she quickly shifted through it before something brilliant caught her shimmering eyes.
The fiery woman appeared before the two men and a small child. Her sapphire eyes fell upon the small girl and she threw her thin hands up to her own cheeks. "My goodness, what a beautiful little princess!" the woman gasped in a soft English accent and bopped her bony finger on the girl's nose. She placed her hands at her thin waist and looked over the two men that surrounded the small child. Her enticing eyes seem to rest longer on the male with the darker hair than the other, but she quickly looked between the two. "Does she belong to you?" her smile returned as her eyelids fluttered, focusing her attention on the dark-headed male.
The beauty of this woman was almost odd, since she could attract almost anyone. Even those who found men to be more attractive.

♥═════╝

...Boy, I know you want it.❞

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☠☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣
AP Biology and Chemistry Professor

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:13 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The sight of the new woman was enough to make Leon lift the child back up, holding her on his hip and keeping her close. This woman was strange looking, her aura something he'd seen before, but hard to put his finger on. Leon's Neutralisa eyes made it clear to him that she wasn't as human as she looked, but for some reason, the worry in his mind was quickly replaced with intrigue. His violet eyes brought on a slightly pink sheen, looking more mauve than purple now, and he couldn't stop the small smile on his lips.
"Y-yeah," he croaked, his voice cracking as a light pink blush appeared on his cheeks. She's so beautiful!, he thought."Well, she's m-my niece. I'm Ceo- I-I mean, Leon. Leon Court." His free hand moved to rub the back of his neck nervously.

Unfortunately for Leon, his attraction towards the woman was the fault of his sexuality that Nikolai couldn't control. While Leon was very much in love with Nikolai, he wasn't gay, or even mostly gay. He had grown up liking women, experimenting only a few times in high school and college with a kiss or so, and if Nikolai had never come on to him, he probably never would've been with a man like he was.

Awesome nerd

Je suis GoreWhore
I'm afraid there's already a Chemistry teacher at the school. Biology's open, though. Also, would you mind making the font a little bigger? It's alright if you don't want to, it's just a little hard to read.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Je suis GoreWhore

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai looked to the women that were still giggling over Leon then looked down. "It's not that easy, dearie." he said until he heard the sound of gasps. He lifted his head and coughed when he saw the woman walk in, raising his eyebrow in question. Here we go again, a young, pretty thing walks in with the confidence of a model and claims the nearest thing to them. In that case it was Leon, and it was quite interesting hearing him stutter again. Nikolai held little attraction for the woman. Don't get him wrong, she was undoubtedly beautiful and he wouldn't mind flirting with her the entire day, but demonic attractions a succubus could conjure didn't work on a Sin like him. His brand pulsed and sent enough apathy in him to question whether he should do anything about this adorable scene or not. He was getting sleepy, anyway.
Aysun herself was a bit curious about the woman that approached them. There was something off about her, she didn't like it. When she saw the finger go to her nose, she shrunk a little and grimaced at the touch. She had cold hands. Suddenly she found herself lifted and looked to see her uncle stuttering while talking to the woman. Why was he so red?
"Mmm, I applaud your effort, dearie." Nikolai chuckled, snapping the child out of her thoughts. "It's not everyday we see someone try so hard to impress people, and in an Abercrombie of all places! It's almost cute~" he said while resting his chin against the palm of his hand and leaning against a rack. "Shouldn't you be off to the candy store, though, dearie? The late Valentine's Day sale is almost over - Ah, I see your hips new about it already." he said while eyeing her figure with little interest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
♀ Ѵɨʗϯɸʀɨᾳ Ϣϵɬɬʂ ♀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

╔═════♥

Paying no mind to the fact that the child rejected the woman's touch, she was more then pleased to listen to the stutter of this Leon and the bright blush that etched across his cheeks. Her grin widened and the woman slowly moved ut her hand and extended it to him. "Leon." she repeated with almost a purr. A deep magenta surrounded her pupils and she looked the man up and down once more. "My name is Victoria. Victoria Wells." she did her best to smile sweetly, but that cunning grin just seemed to slither through despite her efforts. Assuming he took her hand and returned the greeting, Leon would be surprised to feel that her hands were cold for a brief moment, but would suddenly grow very warm and inviting. The woman looked so thin and breakable, but something about her aura made it seem just the opposite.
She returned her hand to her waist and leaned to one side. 'Uncle, you say?" she raised a thin, red brow and blinked slowly, her long lashes almost beckoning him to come closer.
Just as she was about to ask about the other male, he spoke up. Victoria's gaze switched to him and she crossed her arms beneath her breasts. His comments about her trying to impress people did not bother her in the least, in fact, she mostly ignored them. Her sly grin finally switched to a regular smile as she looked him over and sensed something odd about him as well. "I don't celebrate this holiday, but thank you for the information." she blinked once more and slowly licked her lips before beginning again. "And might you be the father?" she questioned, never breaking her gaze at him.

♥═════╝

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☠☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣
AP Biology Professor

Mayah Playah
My bad! I hope this is a little better. :0

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon hastened to take her hand, nearly dropping Aysun in the process. His nervous smile grew sweeter at her touch, her artificial warmth rushing through him. "What a beautiful name," he breathed, his hand falling to his side when they released each other's grip. He couldn't help himself from taking a short step closer, able to smell only her lovely perfume in the store. She was so radiant, so perfect, so-
Shaken from his adoring thoughts, the strange-eyed male turned to Nikolai with a disapproving frown. "Nikolai, don't be so rude!" he scolded, then looked back to Victoria. "Neither of us are the father. In fact, Nikolai's my... my..." He stopped, looking down at the ground as his head started to hurt. He blinked a few times, his eye color alternating between the strange new color and his original violet a few times before returning to the new color. What was going on with him? Why was he feeling so ashamed about fawning all over this lovely woman?

Awesome nerd

Je suis GoreWhore
Much better biggrin

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Je suis GoreWhore

User Image

"Mmm, I imagine it must be hard to celebrate a day like that when you have a man a second." He could understand that part, he was certainly no saint to lonely hearts on that day.
When the smile went to him, Nikolai reflected the warmth, his eyes not once faltering from their eye contact. "Perhaps she is, perhaps not. You weren't hoping to entice her too, were you, dearie? Or were you hoping to share dress sizes? You're not that small, I'm afraid. The sales here, though, are quite marvelous, hmm?" he said sweetly, giving her a grin himself. Ah, he wanted to laugh at Leon right now. He was a blushing mess, and for a second the Sin was sure he'd have to take Aysun away or else Leon would drop her.
"Uncle Leon...?" Aysun mumbled and curiously poked his cheek. "Why are you acting so funny?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
♀ Ѵɨʗϯɸʀɨᾳ Ϣϵɬɬʂ ♀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

╔═════♥

Before Victoria really had a chance to rebut, Leon had come to her rescue. Her grin returned as she finally broke her gaze from the other male and brought it back to Leon. The way he looked at her and acted fed the thin woman's ego.
Finally, something about her grew darker. The woman was no fool and could easily put the pieces together. Based on the fact that Leon couldn't spit out his actual position and the other man would not have anything to do with her, Victoria's smile began to fade. She replied to Nikolai's constant snide remarks with a dark look of burning passion. It wasn't so much a glare, but simply a look that would make most mortals shiver. Victoria turned her head back to Leon and she gave a gently sigh. "It's a shame..." she paused. quickly looking at the young girl who poked her uncle's cheek. Victoria eyed the girl with interest and then locked eyes with Leon. "You have such beautiful eyes." she purred, finishing her sentence from before. As she spoke, she reached out and gently brushed two fingers along his jawline, her deep red painted nails dragging lightly across his skin. Finally, her fiery eyes were hidden under a pair of heavy lids as she blinked before pulling her hand away. She took a step back and began to turn towards the exit.
"It was nice meeting you. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around," She gave a gentle wave to them all and turned her back to them. Her hips swung lightly as she walked away, her hair, burning like embers as it fell down her back in a wave of lava. Before she could make it out of the store, a man approached her, hands full of clothes that he begged her to try on. Victoria reached out and touched his face, mimicking the same sort of action she had done to Leon right before she turned away. The man almost seemed to move with her touch, following her fingers before she removed her hand from his face and the piles of clothes he held in his hands fell to the floor. She looked back once more, locking eyes with Leon. She grinned deeply and blew him a kiss before finally leaving the store. Everything this woman did seemed to move in slow motion.

♥═════╝

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☠☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣
AP Biology Professor

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon ignored the child, unable to tear his gaze away from Victoria. He swallowed the lump in his throat at her compliment, quivering with both desire and anticipation as she reached to touch him. His eyelids slid half-closed as a shudder ran down his spine, licking his lips and moving with her until she stepped away. He managed to stop himself from stepping closer, feeling the gravitational pull towards her begin to weaken as she waved goodbye. "Goodbye," he whispered, eyes fading back to violet.
When Victoria was finally far away enough for Leon to regain control of himself, he blinked several times and watched her blow him a kiss. Confused, he tightened his hold on Aysun and turned to Nikolai. "What the hell was that?" he asked, fully aware that something had come over him that he couldn't control. "Was she a witch or something?" Leon turned his eyes to Aysun, looking her over to make sure that she was okay too.

Awesome nerd

Je suis GoreWhore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Je suis GoreWhore

User Image

When the woman glared at him, Nikolai responded by grinning teasingly at her. Oh dear, what a feisty look! If she didn't c**k her hip out more he wasn't sure what would happen!
Eventually the woman left, but not before giving Leon one last tease. Nikolai watched him practically drool as the woman left then turned... to see the woman still there. The Sin sighed and got in front of Leon, waving happily at her. "Still here, darling? I know walking is hard for you, but that's what you get when you choose dreadful heels like that. Hurry off now! Ta-ta!" he ushered with that pleasant smile still on his face as he waved her off. Goodness, succubi and incubi alike were far too energetic for him.
Hearing Leon seem to return to normal, Nikolai turned to face him. "A succubus, dearie, and you fell instantly." He looked at Aysun and the slightly scared look on her face. "Dear me, you've scared the poor girl. Come here, dearie." he soothed as he took the girl into her arms.
Aysun still wasn't that used to being around Nikolai, but right now she'd rather be in his arms than her uncle's! Why did Leon look so weird? He didn't even notice her when she tried to get his attention! He was acting just like how her papa would normally act in public, it was scaring her!
"Perhaps you should cool yourself off and buy the dress while Aysun darling and I get the ice cream." the Sin suggested, though the look on his sleepy face made it clear that he wasn't in the mood to happily continue shopping.
At the sound of ice cream, Aysun slowly moved to be within the Russian's sight. "... Can we get chocolate?" she sniffed.
Nikolai looked at her. "You like that, do you?" When she nodded slowly, he exhaled through his nose. "Hmm, I don't see why not." He looked upward to ignore the bright smile he got. Seeing that girl side with him was definitely heartwarming, but he still wouldn't like children anytime soon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The man nodded absently as the child was taken from him, taking the dress and headbands and holding them as he watched the two walk away. It wouldn't take long to buy them, but he definitely needed the time to think about what had just happened. He wasn't entirely sure about it all. Once the two were gone, he moved to stand in line, stepping forward when it was time to step forward, then taking out his wallet to pay when it was time to pay. He didn't speak, walking slowly out of the store with the bags in hand.
So she was a succubus, he thought. That figured. Usually he wasn't affected by them, but she must've played on his lingering heterosexuality. He started towards the ice cream place, lost in his thoughts. What a strange thing, and it had scared Aysun! He was acting so terrible, especially around a child that he was supposed to be spoiling and protecting! Leon stopped, looking to his left at a Build-a-Bear. He smiled a little to himself, walking inside. It wouldn't take long to get a present, would it?
About ten minutes later, the man walked out with a box in one hand, striding with purpose to the ice cream area. "Aysun!" he called, a smile on his face. "I got you a present!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The ice cream stand was a decent walk away, enough for Nikolai to be comforted by the distance at least. He got his ice cream, a banana split with pistachio, and let Aysun order her chocolate ice cream with sprinkles to match. The girl was ecstatic about her treat, so at least he wouldn't have to make small talk with her. Ah, he wasn't that hungry anymore, either. Nikolai sighed through his nose and poked at his ice scream, resting his cheek against the palm of his free hand.
"Nikki..." When he heard the hesitant voice, he flickered his eyes at the girl that watched him intensely. "Why are you sad?"
The Sin watched her for a moment then sighed, "Because your uncle has strange taste, dearie." and resumed playing with his food.
"But he hasn't gotten any ice cream yet..."
"Yes. He was too busy thinking about that girl."
Aysun was quiet for a moment. That woman was scary, too. She did such weird things and had a really weird smile. "Why was Uncle Leon acting so weird around her?"
"Because he liked her."
"Do you like her?"
"Mmm, that's a very far stretch."
"Do you like Uncle Leon?"
"Yes."
"Two boys can like each other?" Aysun asked with wide eyes.
"Quite so, dearie."
The girl was quiet again, thinking for a long time, then looked back up at the silver-haired man. "Is that why you're sad? Because you like Uncle Leon?"
"In a way, yes." Nikolai replied while looking at the girl. He was confiding in a child, the bane of his existence. What did his life come to?
Aysun frowned sadly at the man until she heard her name called out. She turned her head to see Leon happily moving towards them, though she didn't share his joy. "You big meanie!" she spouted when he was close enough, tightly clenching her plastic spoon in her little fists. "Uncle Nikki's ups-Mmph!" She blinked when a hand was pressed against her mouth and turned to see Nikolai looking at her with a small smile. She paused for a moment then fell silent, letting the Sin remove his hand.
"That will be a secret between the two of us, hmm?" he winked then looked at Leon, or more the bear he was holding.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:28 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"What was that?" he asked, setting the box on the table and sitting beside the child. He opened the top, pulling out a pink bear wearing a cute white sundress and a purple cardigan. Even her sewn-on eyes were purple, like Aysun's. He squeezed her belly, a pretty song twinkling as he handed it to her. "Here, this is for you." He set a hand on her head, ruffling her hair a little. "I'm sorry if I scared you in there. I hope you can forgive me, Princess." He smiled apologetically, hoping that he'd done well. This was his first time being a father, he wanted to make sure that she was alright and do whatever he could to cheer her up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun puffed her cheeks in stubborn anger towards Leon. She didn't want to like the toy, but the more she saw more features, the more difficult it got to stay mad. Eventually she took the toy with glee and hugged it tight, smiling at the tune that came from it.
Nikolai smirked a little at the girl's joy then took a bite out of his ice cream. Eh, he still wasn't too hungry. "It must have been interesting being the only solo adult in a toy store." he mused.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:41 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He shook his head. "Actually, there were a lot of adults in there, picking out gifts for their daughters and sons." He shrugged, then moved to sit beside Nikolai and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "I'm sorry about what happened back there. I don't know what happened, but whatever it was, it was stupid and I'll talk to my superiors about fixing our apathy levels around succubi and incubi." He leaned a little closer, lowering his voice. "Can you ever forgive me?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games