Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He shrugged, grinning. "Would you prefer that I were insensitive?" he asked before setting the box and bags down. "Watch these for me, I'll be right back." He walked over to the little girl, gripping her by the waist and lifting her up so that she could grab the teddy bear for herself. "Better?" he asked, waiting for her to get the bear so he could set her down.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah!" Aysun brightened as she hugged the bear tight to her. When set down, she looked up at Leon and smiled brightly. "I wanna sleep on it like a bed!" she giggled while struggling to hold the enormous thing that was easily twice her height and weight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:20 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon whistled for a shop boy to bring a red wagon over, then knelt to hand the girl the handle. "Here, why don't you put your new teddy on the wagon so you don't have to lug him around?" he said, then gestured tot he box by Nikolai. "And he can even use Nikolai's present as a chair! That sound good?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun paused before sparkles shined brightly in her wide eyes. "Are we really gonna get it?!" she gasped, trying hard not to squeal with excitement. With her family they would bring her and her siblings here to play with the toys but would never buy them, or they'd try to find some way to file a lawsuit against them be it misinterpreting a worker for a ***** or "tripping" on a wet floor. It came to a point where her family wasn't allowed in several toy stores.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Of course," he nodded, setting a hand on her head. "Aysun, as long as you're with us, you can have whatever you want, no matter what it is. I want you to be as happy as you possibly can be." He leaned down to kiss her forehead, then stood up and gestured for the employee to bring the little scanner over so they wouldn't have to go all the way over to the counter and keep shopping.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Whatever she wanted... "Then... Can I have that too?" she asked and pointed at a doll. Then some Play-doh, then a small, fake oven. Her sights on different toys changed every second, and as Nikolai tried to make sense of what was so adorable about that, he noticed Aysun's gaze linger on a particular set of toy cars. Not ordinary toys, either, Hot Wheels. There were plenty of girls that enjoyed those small toys, but considering the toys Aysun already chose she didn't come off as the type to play with something so boyish. Oh, she was looking at G. I. Joe figures too. The Sin pursed his lips then resumed relaxing on the bench outside the store. It was strange that Aysun didn't bother asking for them, but children were mysterious creatures.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Every single toy that was pointed at was scanned, Leon true to his word and allowing her to get every single thing that she wanted. He managed to talk the manager into delivering the larger items to the house, then finally decided that it was time to get back to work. "Aysun, why don't we go back to getting your clothes? We can come back tot he toy store after if you want," he promised.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun nodded. "Okay." she agreed without too much trouble. She was more shocked that Leon actually got him all those toys. "Uncle Leon, are you rich?" she asked randomly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 am
Leon Court

User Image

He shrugged, not really sure how to answer, but thought soon thinking of something to say. "I'm not a millionaire, but I do make a lot of money from my job and I still hold shares in a few big companies. So yeah, I guess I'm kind of rich." He reached down to bop her nose cutely with his index finger. "As long as you're staying with me, that makes you rich too."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Although Aysun had a very little concept over what shares and big companies meant, she giggled when her nose was poked and smiled when she was called rich. She'd never understood what that kind of luxury was like, knowing her family.

And as the two had their family bonding time, Nikolai yawned into one hand while staring at his phone in the other. He really wanted to be asleep right now, but that would only end up lost bags and an angry Leon. So, to keep himself awake, he looked at online stores, some of which were in the mall, and their coupons. He stopped looking away from his phone. Whenever he did he'd see more toys being purchased by Leon. Any more and his house would turn into a giant crane game.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:06 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon picked the child up, holding the handle of the large wagon filled with toys as he walked up to the front and handed the cashier his debit card. After paying for everything, he put the card away, then walked out to meet Nikolai, a smile on his face. "Well, you look bored to tears," he observed, standing in front of the Sin with a quirked eyebrow. "We should probably start heading home soon. It's almost meal time, and I doubt we'll be able to fit much more in the car."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, more sleepy than bored, dearie." Nikolai grinned as he lowered his phone to look up at Leon, although a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head when he saw the amount of toys with him. "Dear me, you really meant it when you said you'd spoil her." he chuckled nervously.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I like to keep my promises," he shrugged, rolling his shoulders that suddenly felt filled with stress. "Let's go, I'm terribly exhausted." Violet eyes turned to the child. "Let's come back again this weekend and get you the rest of your clothes." He leaned his head to kiss her forehead, then looked back to Nikolai and nodded downwards. "Can you get the car keys out of my back pocket?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was getting up when he heard Leon's request, making him freeze for a second. His eyes widened for a second before gaining a mischievous gleam. He moved to be behind Leon just as Aysun moved to the shopping bags to look in them, and slid his hand slowly into one of Leon's pockets - the one without keys. "My, you're such a trusting man~" he purred into the man's ear and gave him a playful squeeze before moving to the other pocket and getting the keys out. "I'll drive if you want, dearie." he offered while swinging the keys around on his index finger. Knowing Leon he'd probably want to spend as much time as he could with his new daughter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:55 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon yelped shortly when he felt himself being molested, cheeks warming as he shot a look over his shoulder. "Hey, hey! Was that really necessary?" He tried to keep his expression stern, but ended up looking as if he were just incredibly embarrassed by how much he enjoyed this time with Nikolai, despite his lecherousness. Making sure that everything was able to be moved, Leon gathered up the bags that didn't fit in the wagon and started towards the exit. "Fine. I'm pretty sure that I'd end up almost crashing the car if I drove with you beside me." Leon tried not to think about how he was speaking from experience.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games