Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"Yes. Yes I did." She laughed a little, then handed the employee her card and started to turn. "My turn. You wanna wait here for me or come with?"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:07 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"Oh no." Roy shook his head as he stepped down to stand in front of her, a frivolous look of superiority on his face with a chin pointed upward. "You picked my outfit, so it's only right that I pick yours." Choosing to not wait for a reply, he turned around and headed out to find an outfit.
Unlike Dana, Roy had absolutely no fashion sense, so the employees were relieved to not have to carry piles upon piles of clothes. Still, though, what was something good? Dana had a small body despite her job, so she'd be what... a size 2? What did that even mean? Oh, this was blue. That would match her soft hair and those clear eyes of hers. Roy paused and straightened up, a perplexed look on his face. What was this, these images of her flooding his mind? He was just doing this to find something nice, but... There was something more to it, he wanted to see her beautiful. Well no. She was already beautiful, he just- Uh. No. N-No, he didn't mean it like-
"H-Here you go!" Roy practically shouted while holding the outfit out to her, a blush on his face.

"Only you can control that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 pm
Dana Klein

Dana followed after the man, arms crossed as she browsed through the clothes. She didn't usually shop here, finding the employees to be rather stuffy, but she did like a few of the selections. Just as she started to pick up an eyelet sundress, a blue dress was shoved into her face. She blinked, then took the dress and glanced at the number. With a small chuckle, she put it back on the rack. "Just a little too small. I'm a size four." Grabbing the right size, she gestured for an employee to take the dress and a pair of shoes into the dressing room, then reached up to poke his red cheek. "Why're you blushing already? I haven't even come out yet!" With a wink, she laughed and turned on her heel, flouncing into the dressing room.

About ten minutes later, she walked out, balanced on tall high heels and her hair French-braided back. She raised an arm to rub the back of her neck, looking at him a bit shyly. "What do you think?" she asked, blushing a tiny bit.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah
Elsa, huh.

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy scowled when his blush was poked, reaching up to swat away her hand like he would with a persistent fly. She left before he could say anything witty, however, so he stood there and wallowed in the shame of how uncool he must've been. Not like he came off as cool around her. Fighting over a gummy bear, playing Go Fish in prison, and having a food eating competition didn't come off as the coolest of things. Roy chuckled to himself. Still, it was pretty fun, wasn't it? It was almost like it was Making Today a Perfect Day.
Hearing the voice, Roy looked up and froze when he saw her. Wow, she was looked like a completely different person. She even had that shy blush going down! It was like he was seeing her For the First Time in Forever! He couldn't help but think about how cute she was, but he knew full well to keep quiet. Who knows how she'd react if he Let It Go.
"That's a really great dress." he decided to answer. This felt weird, it was like he was nervous for her. What was he even nervous about? "That'll be an even better dress In Summer." He paused. "You know what? Life's Too Short, let's get it. You already got my outfit, anyway." he smiled and told one of the employees to ring it up for him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:55 pm
Dana Klein

She giggled at his reaction, walking closer to him and touching his arm. "Thanks. You have pretty good taste for a total yuppie." She reached up to poke his nose, then moved away and took the bag of her clothes from an employee. Turning back to him, she gestured to the exit and started walking. "Come on, let's do something else. This is too pretty a dress to be wasted on just a shopping trip. Besides, I haven't had this much fun in ages." Taking his arm, she stopped and looked upwards at him, big eyes staring expectantly. "Unless you have somewhere else you'd rather be, of course," she added, although her tone made it clear that she really wished they'd hang out a little more.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Couldn't find anyone else, man.

And wow. You're just puntacular.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah
Hehe, took me a total of five minutes.

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Again with the yuppie. Deep down, Roy was beginning to suspect she might be a tiny, teensy-weensy bit racist. But that was a problem for another day. He let her grab her arm and followed her out, but not without grabbing his card from an employee that was smiling at the cute couple. Again with that, too!
Before the man could linger on it, he looked down to see Dana giving him puppy dog eyes. He felt a bead of sweat roll down the side of his head and shook it vigorously. "No, no! It's fine, I don't mind!" he insisted. Ah well, losing one day on his research couldn't hurt. "Where do you want to go next?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:00 pm
Dana Klein

She thought for a minute. "Well, if you like music, there's a piano bar not too far away from here. We can head over there." The girl shrugged, not really caring either way. "I usually don't like going to bars, but this one's supposed to be all Piano Man and such, and I adore pianos. Sound good?"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Wanna post first or me, funny guy?

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Piano? Roy almost sputtered a laugh but stopped himself when he remembered that Dana didn't know who he was. Maybe he could show off some of his musical talent to her. Yeah, then he'd definitely be cool and the only things she'd tell him would be compliments and praise.
"Alright, sounds good." he agreed with a nod of his head. "I could use a drink, anyway." He didn't drink very often, and honestly he couldn't remember the last time he did, but it sounded like a good ending to a good day. Or a good start. Wherever they were in this point of the day.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm
Dana Klein

With an excited smile, the girl walked out the door, holding on to his arm and leading him out the exit. "Oh, this is great! I never go out to bars anymore. Alan always says that it's the breeding ground for immorality, so I never get to go when I'm with him." Dana laughed, flipping her braid over her shoulder as she tried not to giggle too much at the mental image of her brother scolding her.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Isn't she supposed to save his life first?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy smiled softly at Dana. She was like a completely different person from that raging little monster he went to prison with. He never went to bars, either. Never had the chance. There was a bar somewhere in his... home, but he had yet to discover it.
They walked out of the mall, at least to its outdoor area. There was a staircase nearby that led to the other floors that was closer to them than the indoor stairs. As they walked towards it, Roy noticed a wave of people coming. It must've been after school.
Roy tried to maneuver his way through the thick crowd, but the people he was up against were more willing to push him out of the way than be pushed away. He could hold his own, however, until one person passing by bumped him and made him drop his wallet. Roy stopped and took his arm away from Dana so he could reach out to pick it up, and as he did so an energetic teen hurried over and pushed him out of the way. Caught off guard, Roy found himself pushed against the handrail that overlooked the mall's floor. He winced as he felt himself lose balance. Crap, this was going to hurt...!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:09 am
Dana Klein

Just then, when it seemed as if the man was about to fall over the rail-
"Hey! Move out of my way, you larda-s!"
Dana shoved away the teen that was just about to shove the man over the edge, reaching out and grabbing his shirtfront, yanking him back to safety and standing in front of him. She barked a warning to another young teen, who shrank away and out of sight. She knelt to the ground, picking up Roy's wallet and handing it to him just as the last of the crowd disappeared into the mall, leaving them alone near the railing. She stepped away, one hand holding her other arm as she looked him over. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked. "Those jacka-ses didn't hurt you, did they?" She looked him over once more, worry on her pretty face.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy took a moment to regain his balance then looked over his shoulder to stare at the floor he would've become friends with seconds ago. He wondered if he could've made it, and if he did if he could come out of it without too many broken bones. He sighed gratefully and looked back at Dana. "I'm fine, I was just caught off guard." he explained before smiling at her. "Thanks, though. If it hadn't been for you I would've gotten a nice bump on my head. I owe you big time."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:17 am
Dana Klein

"It's no trouble." she shrugged, turning away and starting to walk again. "Besides, you would've done the same for me, right?" Sending a smile over her shoulder, she kept on walking, heels clicking against the hard floor as she did. "Guess you'll have to cook me dinner after all. Now let's get going to that piano bar before you get almost-killed again." With a teasing grin, she made her out out towards the parking lot, trying to remember where the car was.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:19 am
Mayah Playah
I dunno, bring in Liam with little Julian, and maybe Ellery and Daniel, I guess.

Kenshin Yamada

Cecil hurried through the mall, weaving through the large crowd that came for last minute Christmas gifts like he did. Except he did have an idea of what he wanted to get Sawyer, and the store to get it from was finally open now.
He stopped at the very store and looked up. It was a small travel agency. When he was walking around the other day he found this and looked over a trip in Paris. At first he thought it'd be perfect for him and Sawyer, but he discarded the idea because he was sure the lawyer didn't share the same feelings he did. Now that he knew the feelings were mutual, he ran as fast as he could to get those tickets. When Cecil went in he found a redheaded teen talking to the travel agent.
"So those are the only tickets for that time, huh?" muttered the redhead as he scratched his head.
"Yes, but you won't regret it. By the time you reach Paris it should be midday, so you'll have plenty of time to rest in your five star hotel!" promised the meekly smiling agent.
"P-Paris?" gaped Cecil, earning the two's attention.
"Oh you!" blinked the agent. "Back so soon? I thought you didn't want to go to Paris?"
"I didn't then but..." drifted Cecil with a forlorn look on his face. He couldn't lose these tickets, especially with Christmas on the corner.
"If it's the Paris tickets you want then you can forget it!" snapped Ken. "I got here fair and square, so I-"
"Now, now, I think we can resolve this fine." smirked the agent, something in his eyes. "How about the first person to pay me the tickets' price of thirty-six hundred gets them?"
Cecil gaped, but Ken smiled.
"What?!"
"Yes!!"
Ken dug around for his wallet, ready to pay, when something hit him. He... He didn't have that money. He spent it all on body pillows of Bae and Candi Crush...!!! He wallowed in misery, slowly plodding out of the store with Cecil at his side and equally miserable. How would any of them get the money? Fat chance, they'd both have to find either another job that pays fast and well or get another gift.
A hearty laugh attracted both of their attention. They turned to see a Santa's Workshop attraction at the end of the walkway, but what popped out was the candy cane sign that read, 'HELP WANTED! URGENT NEED OF ELVES! PAYS WELL!' The two simultaneously blinked then became excited.
I look like a kid! I'd totally fit in as an elf! thought Cecil with tightly bound fists of determination.
I act for a living! Being a happy-go-lucky elf shouldn't be any problem! smirked Ken. The two looked at each other then narrowed their eyes. Lightning struck out between them.
"If you think you're getting those tickets then you're dead wrong, twerp." spat Kenshin.
"Maybe I ought to arrest you right here and now?" threatened Cecil. Without saying anything else, they both ran at full speed to the workshop, ready to be the best elves they could be.

Cecil Tealy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 pm
Awesome nerd

The Grants

"I'm glad we're finally doing this," said Liam, tightly hodling his son's hand and smiling up at his friend as they walked. He reached to tighten his scarf, his coat unbuttoned and open. However, he didn't let Julian unbutton his coat, looking down to make sure that it was still closed and his nice clothes weren't stained yet. "Now Julian, we talked about this. You need to be nice to Santa, or you won't get anything for Christmas."
Daniel scoffed from beside his mother. "Like he's getting anything either way," said the boy, wincing as Ellery swatted the back of his head and frowned.
"Don't be a brat. Julian's a nice boy." He scolded, then gestured to the line. "Santa is right there. If he hears you saying things like that, he'll give all your presents to Julian, and I'll let him."
The boy gasped, shooting a glare to Julian, then looking forward. "Sorry, Juli," he grunted, pursing his lips in irritation. "I didn't mean it."
Liam looked down to Julian. "That goes for you too, kid. You better behave, or I'll Santa all about how you opened all of my organ jars and spilled them all over the examination floor. Got it?" he warned, standing behind Ellery and Daniel as they got into line.

The Advimis

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces