Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil/Cameron/Kenshin/Julian/Fredrich

Julian glared at both Daniel and Liam then turned his head with a, "Hmph!" He didn't care about Santa. He never got his own gifts at the orphanage. Everyone had to share. And that meant most of them stopped being fun and started getting broken before he could have any time with them. He'd rather get coal if it meant he could have it to himself.
"Jeez, it's a long line." Cameron muttered while scratching his head. He turned to Fredrich. "Think we'd get to the front faster if we tell them it's for police business?" he half-joked.
Fredrich only fixed him with a glare. "What kind of police business would need to be with Santa?" he asked.
Cameron shrugged. "Stolen presents? Grinch? I don't know."

Meanwhile, up at the workshop were two very optimistic and cheerful elves. They joked and played with the kids until it was time for one of them to go to Santa, but deep down the two elves were in a fierce competition. Every time they passed by each other the redhead would whisper some kind of threat or taunt, but the small elf refused to give in. There was a big prize on the line and there was nothing that could stop either of them.
Both had their strong suits and bad. Cecil was very good at convincing children he was an elf, and many people loved seeing such a realistic elf. However, those very people wanted picture, and Cecil couldn't allow that. If one were to leak out then someone would surely recognize him, and he'd die if someone from work saw their strong boss play an elf.
Kenshin had no shame, and his acting skills were amazing. He was a pleasure to talk to, and parents loved how he handled kids. When he lead them to Santa, however, kids often flailed in his arms, kicked his shins, or even bit his hand. They were wild! And it took everything in Ken not to strangle one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Liam leaned close to Cameron, eyes a little wide in an attempt to look innocent and a small smirk on his lips. "Maybe if we dump green paint on Waltz, his frown might make him look enough like the Grinch to get us to the front," he murmured, then stood upright.
Hearing them, Ellery rolled his eyes and leaned down a little to brush Daniel's hair from his eyes. "Have you thought about what you want for Christmas?" he asked the child.
Daniel nodded. "I want us to have a house. I wanna backyard and a pool and-"
"A house? That's a little much, don't you think?" he asked, glancing to Fredrich before back to Daniel. "You sure you don't want anything else, like a new video game or maybe a Nerf gun?"
The boy shook his head. "I want a house. I wanna have barbecues like Aysun's dad has." He crossed his arms. "You think it's too much for Santa to bring?"
Ellery sighed, standing upright. "Well, it's not like he can just pack a house in his sleigh, Daniel." He looked to Fredrich for backup.

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

"A house?" mused Fredrich, who chose to ignore the Grinch comment that Cameron was still laughing over. "Where would you put it? Or are you saying you want to move away already?" he asked while looking serious.

Cecil went back to the front line to greet one of the families when the sight of Fredrich and Cameron made him freeze. They were here?! Of all places?! He couldn't let them see him. Especially those two! They'd definitely tell Sawyer and everyone all about it and-and-!
Panicking, Cecil ran away, passing a confused Ken while yelling, "I'm going on my lunch break!" Ken blinked at the cloud left behind from speed. What? They could do that? He looked back at Cecil's retreating figure then smirked. Whatever, more time and money for him~!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

The Grants

"Well, I was thinking we could possibly move into the Mockingbird suburbs," said Daniel, pulling a small map out of his pocket. He opened it, showing Fredrich several red circles of suburbs he'd found. "See? This one's got really big houses, so we could probably bring Uncle Cam, Uncle Liam, and Julian to live with us."
Ellery chuckled, shaking his head. "Live with us? What, we can't just have them move across the street from us?" He paused, then pursed his lips. "Maybe we should stop planning for the future while waiting in line to see Santa."

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh, you've been doing your homework." smirked Fredrich, impressed by the hard work Daniel put into his gift. He stopped when he heard Ellery then looked up to see a redheaded elf (a tall one, at that) smiling brightly at them.
"Hey there! Here to visit Santa?" asked Ken with a cutely tilted head.
"No." Julian said while glaring up at the man.
Ken continued smiling, but his eyebrow twitched. Great, another brat. "Right! Well let me just-" He reached to pick up Julian, but before he could as much as touch him, Julian kicked him in the shin, making him howl in pain. He grumbled incoherently then uttered a, "Why you...!"
"You're not a real elf! You're too tall! And your hair's red!" yelled Julian as he pointed accusingly at the singer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:01 pm
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Liam made a sound as he watched his son kick the man, reaching to pick him up from under his arms and pull him away. "Julian! We do not kick people, whether or not they make decent elves!" he scolded.
Hearing the kick, Ellery looked up, shock registering on his face before he bit back a laugh. "Kenshin?" He raised a hand to his mouth, trying to hide the smile on his face at the sight of his "rival" in an elf costume.

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

"But I hate him!" whined Julian as he stomped his foot.

"You know him?" Fredrich asked Ellery with an amused, raised eyebrow.
Ken rubbed his shin until he heard a sickeningly familiar voice. He looked up and groaned as he saw who it was. "You? What are you doing here?" He looked down. "When'd you get a kid?!" God, this was embarrassing. Thankfully it wasn't Lock. He'd die.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 pm
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Liam put his hands on his hips, frowning. "And I hate Halloween, but I still got dressed and went out trick-or-treating with you, so you're gonna shut up, sit on Santa's lap, take a nice picture that we can send to your grandparents, and then we can go home!"

He nodded. "This is Kenshin Yamada. He's part of a rival band of ours." Gesturing to his child and his lover, Ellery continued. "This is my son, Daniel, and my lover, Fredrich. We're here so Daniel can tell Santa what he wants for Christmas, duh. What're you doing here?" Ellery gestured to all of Ken. "Digging the getup, by the way."

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

Julian let out a frustrated scream but did as he was told and marched towards Kenshin.
"Shut up." hissed the redhead with a deep blush on his face. If this hadn't caught him by surprise so hard then he would've been able to say something witty. But it did, so he was too flustered to think of anything smart. "I'm trying to earn enough to buy someone a gift, okay?" He turned when the brat from earlier returned and put on a happy expression. "Hey there! You ready to go?" he said in a lighter and more cheerful tone. Yup, incredible acting skills. Julian sent him a spiteful glare but stayed quiet and nodded. Ken nodded back and motioned for him to walk down one path. "Alright! Just follow me over to Santa Claus!" he said with an excited look on his face. Julian angrily did as he was told, seeing the jolly, red guy not too far from here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:18 am
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Ellery chuckled, then reached for Fredrich's arm. "You see that, Fredrich?" he said, gesturing to the elf. "That's why I keep my second job as a songwriter and still insist on investing."

Arms crossed, the doctor followed close after the child. He handed his card to the photographer, who charged the amount for the photos, then handed it back before getting ready to take the picture. "Smile like you aren't miserable, Julian," called Liam, before brightening with an idea. "Think about coming to work with me like you did last week!"

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:33 am
Mayah Playah

Cameron moved to stand besides Liam, watching Julian sit on Santa's lap and give the man a glare as he spoke to him. "Ten bucks says he's gonna ruin it." the officer mumbled to Liam while watching the show.
"And have you been a good boy this year?" Santa asked cheerfully, sweatdropping as he got nothing in reply except a icy glare. Julian stared at him for an uncomfortably long time. No wait, it wasn't Santa he was staring at. Right before the photographer did anything, Julian reached out and grabbed Santa's beard, giving it a strong yank and watching it fall off. "You're not the real SANTA!!!" Julian screamed furiously.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:37 am
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Liam scoffed. "Cam, that's awful." He then nodded towards Julian. "You're on." No mother could imagine his disappointment when Julian yanked down the beard and exposed the fake Claus. "Damn it." Pulling a ten dollar bill from his pocket, he handed it to Cameron then walked over to Julian and picked him up from the man's lap. "Time to go home."

Meanwhile, Daniel looked up at his parents and started tearing up. "Wh-what?!?" he cried.

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

Cameron burst out laughing as he won his prize. He waited for the dumbfounded photographer to give him the photo and gazed at it. A frozen moment of Julian holding up Santa's beard and yelling angrily while beardless Claus sat in shock. Oh man, that was a keeper. He laughed and laughed as he followed the two home.
Fredrich looked around as he heard numerous children burst into tears. He looked down and winced at the sight of Daniel almost in tears. He quickly reached down and picked the boy up. "The real Santa is busy getting all the gifts ready. The one here is more of a worker that makes sure Santa's got the right gifts for the kids." he tried to explain, looking to Ellery for help.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:54 am
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Ellery shrugged helplessly, then reached to pat Daniel's back. "It's really close to Christmas, Daniel. Think about it: would you rather spend all his time finishing up presents or asking what you want for Christmas?" he asked, to which the child sniffled.
"M-make presents," he said, then buried his face in Fredrich's shoulder.

The Advimis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:34 pm
Corona "Coro" Litt
User Image
"It hurts to have to die like this"

╓╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╖

Corona led the way and finally the two came upon and entered the mall. Several other people bustled about shopping and chatting on cell phones of their own. Coro covered his mouth with another tissue from his pocket as he coughed. Walking around a lot did that to him, but he was enjoying his time with Eliane.

"Alright, here we are. There are different stores that sell what you're looking for. But I can help you pick out what kind of phone will work best for you." Coro explained as the two strolled through the mall. Corona spotted a Starbucks and smiled to Eliane, "Mind if we buy some Starbucks to drink as we go? I'll treat you to something if you want."

╙╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╜

The_Little_Rabbit
OuO

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out