Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:58 pm
User Image
▒«════ Eliane Kokinos ════»▒

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme Song-The Phoenix

« Phoenix-Looks 18 »

« The Poet »

Thoughts:Ah...I want to find out more....

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intrigued/ [ Location ] Somewhere? [ Status: ] Single

xxxxEli had unconsciously gotten slightly closer to him upon entering the mall. She was not used to this many people at all. However, she saw a lot of people shopping and chatting on this cellular device. It seems it is more popular than I had contrarily believed. I will make a note to do more research on this…How interesting.

Turning to face him as she spoke, she nodded a bit. Though she had no idea what store to go into. She had only been to this type of place about 30 years ago when they weren’t really around much. Well perhaps they were. She had been in a small one. Overall, she was slightly overwhelmed. But she nodded anyway, to show that she more or less understood. Or at least took his explanation to thought. As soon as they passed a thing called starbucks, Eli had heard of this place. A coffee place. She saw the male smile. He must enjoy it here. She tilted her head just a bit at what he said. A look of brief confusion crossing her face. Is he asking me on a date? I don’t understand. I don’t mind if he buys anything…though I thought only those who were in debt to someone or were on a date treated the other to something. I mean that is what I have always seen anyway. Perhaps it is different. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to ask. Though if it is the in debt thing, I should be the one to pay right? He is the one who brought me here. Ah…I wonder what store would be for a phone anyway. She first shook her head no that she didn’t mind and then she spoke up softly. ”…Date?” She wondered if she should explain more on that. But he had gotten what she had been trying to say so far, so perhaps he would understand. She right now was just trying to figure things out. This day had turned out quite interesting and knowledgeable. Suddenly her stomach grumbled quietly, a tinge of red displaying faintly on her cheeks. Ah…I never ate pizza I made. Thanks to getting a bit worn out and losing my appetite with the two males from earlier. I guess I have been hungry after all. I wonder what they have to eat here.

User Image
ooc:.Woaaa amazing skills. OH wow lol I just realized our avis matched. Kinda. Didn't even notice that. Ohh have you ever done a self portrait? I've never been one who was great at drawing and painting. Actually i'm pretty talent-less. I can do photography....kinda xD
pbjwb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:24 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil/Cameron/Kenshin/Julian/Fredrich

"It's okay." Fredrich assured while rubbing Daniel's back. "Let's go back home and make a gingerbread house, huh? We'll make it just like the house you want, with a tiny grill and everything."

Kenshin sighed through his nose, hands on his hips, as he watched all the parents walk away in a panicked attempt to keep them from crying. Well there went his day of work.
"What happened?" asked Cecil when he reached the workshop, only to find it empty.
"Some brat ruined Santa's getup." explained Ken before snidely holding up a paycheck. "But it doesn't matter because now I've got enough money for the tickets!" he snickered. Sure it wasn't a whole lot, the paycheck, but it was just what he needed to fill in the gap between his wallet and that gift!
He took a few minutes to laugh and gloat in front of the crestfallen officer then strode over towards the travel agency. He pulled out his phone and happily dialed Bae's number. "Hey! How much do you like Paris?" he asked in a teasing tone.
Meanwhile, Cecil sighed and slumped his shoulders. Great. He got in this humiliating getup and for what? To have some spoiled teen taunt him? Now he didn't have a gift for Sawyer. What could he do?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:38 am
Awesome nerd

The Grants

The boy sniffled, nodding as they walked away. "C-can it have a pool, too?" he asked.

Bae picked up, his voice confused. "Uh, I like it alright, I guess. Why?" he asked, grunting as he lifted a piece of machinery on the set.

The Advimis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:43 am
Mayah Playah

"Of course." said Fredrich with a small smile on his face.

"Guess who got us tickets to Paris for Christmas!" beamed Kenshin. He never celebrated this, but Americans got so giddy about it that he couldn't help but get excited too. And now he had a reason to! Going to the most romantic place on earth with Bae... What a gift!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:49 am
Awesome nerd

The Grants

Daniel reached up, patting Fredrich's head. "You're a good daddy," he praised, then went back to sniffling on his father's shoulder.

"Christmas?" repeated Bae. "But doesn't Kurai Arashi have a concert on Christmas?" He paused in his walking, hand on his hip.

The Advimis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin froze in step. "You're... You're kidding." he said in a tone that reflected the horror of something forgotten. "O-On Christmas? Are you sure? I don't remember that!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:25 pm
Awesome nerd

The Grants

"I'm sure, because Ryuu called Ellery to ask if he wanted a ticket," said Bae. "Something about giving it to Ellery's brother who really likes Kurai Arashi, I don't know. I wasn't really listening."

The Advimis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Hearing it, Ken put his free hand over his face and dragged it downward as he groaned. "You've gotta be kidding me!" he whined. After a minute of screaming inside his head, he sighed into the phone, "Never mind then. I'll catch you later." He hung up and stared at his phone grumpily, then at the tickets. These useless tickets. He paused at an idea that formed and turned to see if that one guy was still around. He wasn't at the workshop, but it was easy to find him in that elf costume.
Cecil was standing in front of a pet shop, looking through the windows to see all the animals barking and mewling at him pleadingly. Was it him or were animals cuter during the holidays? He scratched his head as he stared down at a particular cat. Buying an animal was awfully risky. What if Sawyer had allergies? Well, it was still a big gift and that ought to make up for him running off on the lawyer in the bedroom. He blushed just thinking about it. Suddenly, a "Hey!" made him perk up and turn. He immediately sagged when he recognized the owner of the voice as the redheaded twerp from earlier.
It took a minute for Ken to catch up, but when he did, he extended his arm to show the tickets. "Here." he muttered. "It turns out I've got something important that I can't change." He was quiet for a moment until a vein pulsed at the side of his head. "Don't just gawk at me! Take the tickets before I rip 'em up!" he snapped.
Cecil shook his head and numbly took the tickets. "U-Uh, th-thanks." he said while staring at them. The redhead grunted something and stormed away before Cecil could say anymore. Left alone with his new prize, the officer stared at the tickets again. Tickets to Paris. They were all his. And for free! What a Christmas miracle! Brightening considerably, Cecil spun around to be met with the faces of animals again. He stared at each of them, then at the cat from earlier, then at his tickets. With all the saved money... Smiling brightly, Cecil decided to share the Christmas spirit and strolled into the store.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:14 am
Awesome nerd
Now what? Do we post Cecil giving Sawyer and Parker their presents and vice-versa?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:54 pm
Corona "Coro" Litt
User Image
"It hurts to have to die like this"

╓╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╖

Blinking for a moment, Coro thought to himself after he had a realization, She must not have had anyone take her out just for fun prior to now. That's too bad. Well, I hope I can give her a good first experience with this kind of outing... "Oh? No no, I mean unless you'd want to consider it that. It's just a friendly outing. You know, something to 'nibble' on as we walk around to find you a cellphone." Corona explained to Eliane, making quotation marks in the air as he said 'nibble.' It wasn't like he'd be nibbling on anything, just a coffee or something.

"You could get something to nibble on, literally if you want. I'll treat you. Don't worry about paying me back or anything, really." Corona told Eliane, grinning, "unless you don't want to get anything, I won't make you."

╙╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╜

The_Little_Rabbit
thank youuu~! sorry took me so long x_x gonk And I'm totally sure you're good at lots of things! Like writing poems and rpingggggg and I'm sure your photography is really good! *o*

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

Theme Song-The Phoenix

« Phoenix-Looks 18 »

« The Poet »

xxxxEli’s face turned the faintest of pinks as her cheeks warmed up when he said if she wanted to consider it a date. Just the thought of it….I’ve never been on a date…plus I don’t know him…too well… Though at his next words she calmed down though a small smile fell upon her lips, her way of laughing a bit at how he used the word nibble. Nibble? An odd word to use. But I am a bit hungry and it might take a while to find this technological device. So this is what friends do? Interesting…a human experience? Well a new experience.
With that she nodded, and answered him after his grin. ”U-uhm…hungry. So….you pick. Thanks.” She would let him pick what to get for her. She didn’t know what to get otherwise. She would then let him lead the way to the cellphone place. It didn’t show on her face, but she was thankful to the male. She was already learning quite a bit.

User Image
ooc:.Aww thanks. But not really haha. I'm kinda good with working with animals though. Also sorry if this is a bit short.
pbjwb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:34 pm
Corona "Coro" Litt
User Image

╓╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╖

Corona listened and watched quietly as Eliane responded to his little explanation of what this really meant. Hm, saying date maybe was weird, we just met and are barely friends. Well, anyways I'm glad that I can at least be helpful to Eliane... Coro pondered to himself.

After ordering some Vanilla Bean Scones for Eliane and a warm Chai Tea Latte for himself, Corona paid and handed Eliane the bag of three scones, "They're Vanilla Bean Scones, a sweet little treat I think you may like. He told Eliane with a small grin as the two headed back on the hunt for Radioshack or Best Buy. The two could definitely find at least one of the two in the mall. "I'm sure that there is a Best Buy--a store dedicated to selling electronics--farther in here. It might be on the second floor though.." Coro told Eliane, glancing ahead as they strolled along.

╙╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╜

The_Little_Rabbit
ouo oooo animals! Cuteee! And haha that's fine, never worry about length with me, I don't find it too concerning to me personally. ALSO I MEANT TO MENTION HIM NOTICING HER STOMACH GROWL IN THE LAST ONE WHOOPS

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image

Theme Song-The Phoenix

« Phoenix-Looks 18 »

« The Poet »

xxxxEli gave a small smile to the male and opened the bag to take one out. They look quite appetizing. This should suffice my hunger for now as well. There are three though. Perhaps one is for him and we split the last one. That is only fair after all. I wonder what he is drinking, the aroma is delightful. She took a bite and her face warmed up, a brief look of bliss on her face. They are as good as they appear. Well done for this place. Eli followed him, munching on her little treat as he talked. Nodding to what he said. When done with her treat, she held out the second to him. She also shyly looked at his drink. I really am curious if the taste is as exquisite as it smells. Would it be strange to ask for a taste? I wonder what it is made out of though. Her voice soft she spoke, ”Taste?” Her eyes were on his drink, but she was also holding the scones out so it was hitting two birds with one stone. Or well word.

User Image
ooc:.Hehe good~ Also no problem wink I imagined it of him being polite and not saying anything heh
pbjwb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:10 pm
Corona "Coro" Litt
User Image

╓╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╖

As they had walked, he had been watching her out of the corner of his eye. Wondering if Eliane had actually ever had one of those little pastries before--if they were even considered pastries. The small smile on her face made him grin a bit.

"Oh? No thank you, they are for you. I do like them though, but they're all for you." Coro gave a little chuckle at her offer. After a moment, he realized that she may have been asking for a taste of his Latte too, though. "Here, yes, you can try it. I'm not contagious by sharing a drink, so you don't have to worry..." Corona told Eliane, glancing down to the dink before looking back to the lass. Pausing for a moment, he held out the warm drink to her, "Careful, it's pretty hot and I don't want you to burn your tongue.." he warned her, That would be painful, I hate it when I do that, so I bet she would too.. Anyone would, duh.. Coro sighed a bit at himself as he offered the drink so that Eliane could try it.

╙╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╨╜

The_Little_Rabbit
Aha basically though ehehe!!

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image

Theme Song-The Phoenix

« Phoenix-Looks 18 »

« The Poet »

xxxxEli blinked at him and his statement and shook her head, offering it again. ”Share…” I couldn’t possibly eat them all myself. There are three! Plus he bought them so it is only fair that I share with him. Though since he did say they were all for me….it would be okay to have two instead of splitting it equally right? I mean they are simply divine tasting. She then gave him the smallest of smiles that faltered when he said his words while offering the latte to her. Contagious? Why would I care about that…ah right…I remember from what I read and what he said. He must be really sensitive about that. But something as little as that couldn’t kill me anyway… Taking the drink she went to hold it to her lips before pausing at his words. Ah…that was helpful to know. Not that heat bothers me much. I suppose I should thank him. Plus let him know that the other thing didn’t even bother me… Speaking softly, ”Thanks...Wouldn’t care if contagious…you’re nice…” With that she took a sip her face showing another brief moment of delight as she took another sip and then another longer one before pausing, handing it back to him. A light blush was on her cheeks. ”Delicious…” She had been taken aback by the flavor which is why she had drank more of it. The flavor is as good as the aroma. He has impeccable taste. I wonder If there Is a recipe. I wouldn’t mind trying to make this. This has been a great learning experience so far…So this is a famous café maybe? I wonder if we have one in France…” Her eyes were shining a bit brighter now as she followed Coro to the place to where she might get a phone. It was almost like she was a tourist in a foreign area, wanting to learn as much as possible.

User Image
ooc:.Hope it sounds okay~ Sorry about the late post
pbjwb

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out