Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
one time i did this" topic(post your stuipid attempts here!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 pm
one time when i was sleeping in my hotel room at las vegas.then i slept walked all the way to the elevator on my floor and possibly drank my uncles beer because i woke up drunk.then i had a heroic attempt to walk all the way back to my room(remember i was drunk)and so after running into a few walls,i knocked on the wrong door and the person who opened the door was(ill be humane)a half naked person' i wont give any specifics with other persons'.i said"sorry,wrong door."and she(woops)closed the door and i walked all the way back to my room but just to find that no one opened the door for me.so i remembered the room my dad was sleeping in and i took the elevator to that room and slept in that room for the night and everyone was freaked in the morning because they didnt know where i was.
what your stuipid but true story?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm
Once, I started sleepwalking and I left my room (in my house). I started walking downstairs, and I tripped and fell, landing on my face. I scared the s**t out of my parents (who were watching TV), and they tried to force me to go back to bed, but I wouldn't do it. I was still partly asleep somehow. I ended up crawling my way over to a couch and grabbing my iPod. Turning it on, I began to sing loudly my favorite song while my parents watched and laughed their asses off. I soon fell asleep, and they had a very interesting story to tell me the next morning.  

Wicked Monstrosity

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm
Spork Bandit
Once, I started sleepwalking and I left my room (in my house). I started walking downstairs, and I tripped and fell, landing on my face. I scared the s**t out of my parents (who were watching TV), and they tried to force me to go back to bed, but I wouldn't do it. I was still partly asleep somehow. I ended up crawling my way over to a couch and grabbing my iPod. Turning it on, I began to sing loudly my favorite song while my parents watched and laughed their asses off. I soon fell asleep, and they had a very interesting story to tell me the next morning.
lol i have lots of accounts of sleep walking,one time i went sleep walking to my moms room.i guess i freaked her out because i just stood there.then she told me to go back to sleep,but first i took a pair of pants i didnt fit anymore(Like it was the kind that you couldnt even fit your thigh in)and i somehow put them on and went back to bed.then in the morning i found myself wearing cargo shorts over jeans.
also one time when i was visiting my grandma in china,i grabbed a pillow and hugged it while i was sitting on a tiny toilet  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games