Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The elemental bond Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Fear

The name:

Nyra
XXVelenciaXXLyre

User Image

"You're a bigger fool than I imagined."

X
X
X
X

╔════════════════════════════╗

The Beginning

╚════════════════════════════╝

→The name Nyra Lyre

X
X

→The Age 10

X
X

→The Element Fear

X
X

→The Best Friend Velros
X
X

The Middle

├ My life I grew up alone, only the shadows for company. Apparently it was because I killed my whole village at birth. Fools. Anyways, I grew up in the deepest part of the forest, with only the shadows for company. They told me stories, of my old village, of the people, and of the places. But what interested me most was the animal guides. I was in wonder of the descriptions of animals, helping out people like me. I didn't have mine yet, though.
I found Velros one day, when I was walking through the forest. He was scary, a pure black snake, with a white belly and an inky mouth. The shadows had told me of many animals, but this snake was different. He just slithered onto my shoulders, and we started a conversation. I somehow knew he was my animal guide. I liked him.

X
X

├ Your weapon My weapon is a scythe. It is about my height, with a crescent moon blade about twice the width of my shoulders. It strikes fear into the hearts of many, as the scythe was thought to be the weapon of death itself.

X
X

├Your likes
☼ Power
☼ Being Mysterious
☼ Animal Guides

X
X

♫The Guide
User Image

The Username: GreenSheepZombieMadi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:10 pm
Fire

The name:

Kairi
XXTylerXXMeas

User Image

"Fear is only a state of mind"

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Kairi Meas

X
X

→The Age 17

X
X

→The Element Fire element

X
X

→The Best Friend A white baby dragon

X
X

The Middle

├ My life Kairi was born in one of the villages destroyed by the evil one. Creating a fear that drove everyone away except for Kairi. She was only a few days old and luckily her partner was with her Tyson the dragon was able to bring her feed and milk from a cow from the farms taking care of Kairi until she was old enough to leave the abandoned village to travel and hunt the evil one.

X
X

├ Your weapon A bow and Arrow and when an arrow hit a tree/person it will explode into fire or it will burn the opponent. Or it will turn into a shot of fire.

X
X

├Your likes
☼Fire
☼Sweets
☼Tyson

X
X

├Your hates
☼Darkness
☼pain
☼lonliness

The End

♫Your theme It's a beautiful Day by spankey

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

The Username: The Invisable spaz

The name: Adrianna Dawn Neverhart

Adrianna
XXDawnXXNeverhart

User Image

"If you mess with fire, you're bound to get burned."

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Adrianna Neverhart

X
X

→The Age 16

X
X

→The Element Fire

X
X

→The Best Friend Blaze
X
X

The Middle

├ My life When I was young, I was raised by my grandparents and older brother. My parents had been killed by an unknown force and I had somehow managed to live through that experience. I don't remember anything, though, even though I had been seven at the time. You'd think that I'd remember something like that. Anywho, Blaze had refused to become solid, at first. She thought that since I was constantly absorbed in self-pity and such little confidence that she shouldn't, and when I realized that it might kill her, I decided to turn my life around. The moment I chose to hunt down my parent's killers, she took on her solid form of a snow leopard. When I was ten and it was decided that I was to make my own weapon, I made myself a long sword that could withstand my fiery attacks and temper.

X
X

├ Your weapon A long sword that can withstand her fiery attacks and even be lit on fire without burning or melting. Also helps her control what direction the fire goes.

X
X

├Your likes
☼ Music
☼ Heat
☼ A good book

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

The Username:Seraphim_Lie
[/size

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Air

The name:

Sarah
XXStarXXNiflheim

User Image

"Aim for the moon because even if you miss you’ll land amongst the stars"

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Sarah Niflheim

X
X

→The Age 15

X
X

→The Element Air

X
X

→The Best Friend Moxie
X
X

The Middle

├ My life Sarah was born not knowing her father because he had been killed in a war but she was ok with it because she had such a close relationship with her mother that she didn’t feel like she was missing anything. Although her mother didn’t seem to feel the same; she believed that Sarah needed a father figure but ended up getting caught up in the middle of a mess the guy she was dating was in. he was using Sarah’s mother as a cover which messed up their family and sent her mother into a state of depression because she was believed she had failed Sarah as a mother. Sarah then began to grow up taking care of her mother at the age of five which left her with no chance of being a normal child. She didn’t mind though she was happy to help and take care of her mother the best she could but did miss the fun she use to have. As she looked back at her memories letting them play over and over in her head she began to cry. A soft paw then touched her arm as she sat in the beetle position in the corner only holding a jewel her mother had given to her as her birthday present on her third birthday. She looked up her eyes puffy and her face red to be looking into the eyes of a winged cat. She was confused but was able to find her smile again. She played with the cat that she soon named Moxie whenever she wasn’t taking care of her mother. When Sarah turned ten her mother suddenly snapped out of her depression noticing that she had neglected Sarah; and hugged her crying and apologizing for her actions. Sarah just comforted her and told her it was ok. On her thirteenth birthday her mother gave her a staff that had a place for the jewel she had given her ten years ago. When Sarah placed the jewel in the staff it seemed to spring to life as the scythe formed with a rush of cold and warm wind.

X
X

├ Your weapon the Scythe in picture and it helps her because it is made from a special crystal that was given to her by her mother that increase her control.

X
X

├Your likes
☼ clear nights
☼ kind people
☼ her memories of her mother

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

The Username: FoxgirlSaika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm
Earth

The name:

Dwyte
XXMattXXMerron

User Image

"It's a beautiful Day"

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Dwyte Merron

X
X

→The Age 17

X
X

→The Element Earth

X
X

→The Best Friend Mello
X
X

The Middle

├ My life I was born in a small village to the east that happened to not be attacked by the evil one. Thankfully I was able to live a good life, despite my hateful father who abused me physically and mentally. But luckily I was able to make it through a lot with the feeling of someone with me during the hardships.

It wasn't until I was about five that I finally snapped and when my father raised his hand at me earth seemed to come from the ground and wrapped around his arm breaking it. My father's guide then tried to attack me but suddenly Mello was before and killed his animal guide.

X
X

├ Your weapon A hammer that I use to bring up the earth.

X
X

├Your likes
☼sweets
☼silence
☼Mello

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

The Username: The Invisable spaz

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:14 pm
Lighting

The name:

Gunzi
XXThunderXXDarkwing

User Image

"Thunder may strike first but lightning is much more deadly"

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Gunzi Darkwing

X
X

→The Age 18

X
X

→The Element Lightning

X
X

→The Best Friend Reaper
X
X

The Middle

├ My life HAs been pretty tough since my mother left when I was four because of my dad’s mix of “friends”. Everything seemed ok until I turned five and my dad got in over his head and the Mob leader sent his thugs to kill him. They said I got in the way and decided to cut off the lose ends to make sure the word didn’t get out. They nearly killed me but as they raised their weapon to hit me with the killing strike a giant claws hand grabbed it and threw the man back before grabbing my shoulders and breaking straight through a wall. When it finally put me down I looked up to see a large golden dragon before looking at myself covered in blood and half of it not my own. My mom lost to the wind, my father laying dead in a house that was now burning down to destroy the evidence. I was alone or was I, as I looked over my shoulder the dragon remained. I fell as its voice echoed over me. At first I didn’t understand and was only hearing thunder but then I heard it, his name like a crack of lightning, Reaper. He raised me to be strong so I could protect myself and if need be others I care about.

X
X

├ Your weapon Three prong claws ((in picture)) and it assists him by extending his reach and being made of a highly strong and conductive metal.

X
X

├Your likes
☼ The sky
☼ Storms
☼ Chaos
☼ Precision

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Darkness

The name:

Nokirea
XXAhnXXHederies

User Image

"I am my own destiny."

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Nokirea Hederies

X
X

→The Age 16

X
X

→The Element Darkness

X
X

→The Best Friend Selimarre
X
X

The Middle

├ My life I was always an outsider around the other kids. A loner of sorts. It wasn't their fault, as they were always social and friendly to me, but I liked being all alone, with only Selimarre. At first, I could never see her, but I had always felt her presence. It was calm, gentle, understanding, most of the things I wanted a friend to be. When I was five and a half, older than most when their animal guides came, Selimarre did. She came when I was walking home from playing by myself, around sunset. She came out of the trees of the neighboring forest, what seemed like a pure shadow. But, she was actually an owl. It looked like a very dark version of a barn owl, but my parents told me later that she was a sooty owl. Anyway, she was in chase of a mouse. I watched her hunt down the mouse, and the mouse ran towards me. I snatched up the mouse, and Selimarre landed in front of me, and stared at me. For a second I hesitated, I did not know which one could be my animal guide, if one was my guide at all. But staring into Selimarre's eyes convinced me, and I put the mouse down. Although the mouse escaped, I found Selimarre.
As I got older, my only company was still Selimarre, but she was my best friend. We shared words, and I trained with her. I grew older, and created my weapon. And now I stay the way I always was, a loner, but yet not alone.

X
X

├ Your weapon My weapon is an ebony staff. It has multiple carvings I made on it, most have to do with owls, and it stands to the height of my shoulder. It is lightweight, and It doesn't shine, unlike other weapons. This makes it easy for me to channel my powers in it, and have a focus point to channel the darkness. That way I don't spend most of my time wondering where to channel the darkness from. It also serves as a good thing to use to block attacks from swords, daggers, and scythes. The problem is when people try to stab me, though. It is too narrow to get in the way of those, and I have to step back.

X
X

├Your likes
☼ Being around Selimarre
☼ Silence
☼ Forests

X
X

♫The Guide
User Image

The Username: X Midnight Falcon X

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 pm
Light

The name:

Lumen
XXSanctusXXDe Cruce

User Image
(The wings are made of light energy, one of his special skills)

"“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”"

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Lumen De Cruce (the De is part of the last name)

X
X

→The Age 14

X
X

→The Element Light

X
X

→The Best Friend Niveus Rostrum
X
X

The Middle

├ My life Lumen was born into a rich family, he had everything he could possibly want at his fingertips, besides what he truly wanted in life, a friend. Lumen was neglected by his parents who never seemed to want to listen to Lumen prattle on about his thoughts and feelings, and constantly brushed him off or just flat out ignored him. He did, however, have someone to vent to, his animal guide Niveus Rostrum, a beautiful white dove that flew in next to Lumen's side when he went out unto his balcony in the middle of the night, to think. Niveus originally took his solid form when Lumen was at his all-time low when he was younger (don't wanna be specific yet), without Niveus by his side to encourage him and give him someone to vent to, Lumen would have broken down a long time ago. Thanks to Niveus, Lumen has gained back his self confidence and doesn't register his parents neglect and frequent absents from the home, well not as much.

X
X

├ Your weapon A staff, used to concentrate his light energy at a point and then bend it to his will, using it as a beam, spheres of energy, etc.
User Image

X
X

├Your likes
☼Tea
☼Birds
☼ Conversing and interacting with other people

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

The Username:Mcemosama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm
Water

The name:

Tulu
XXLaylaXXSaiyouin

User Image

"To fight without purpose is not a fight at all but suicide"

X
X
X
X

The Beginning

→The name Tulu Saiyouin

X
X

→The Age 17

X
X

→The Element Water

X
X

→The Best Friend Bailey
X
X

The Middle

├ My life Tulu was taken from her family when she was two to train and become a great warrior to fight in the war between her town and another. She was to be a cold hearted killer and yet she still was calm. She trained night and day till her sensei realized what a toll it was taking on such a little girl and began to give her a few hours off in the night to sleep and relax. When she got her free time as one would call it she would trail off into the forest that surrounded the temple where she trained and calm herself with the sound of the wolves howling at the moon and sit in a clearing looking up at the moon until she would fall asleep. Although she was asleep she was aware of everything that happened around her even at such a young age. When she turned five she came face to face with a wolf that appeared out of nowhere. She was confused but seemed to lose track of the world when she was with the wolf. She met that wolf for a few years every night without a word until her first blue moon when she was seven. The wolf spoke to her revealing that she was her companion and would risk her life for her. Bailey or Bell as Tulu sometimes called her became the family Tulu never had. Bailey was also the one to give Tulu her middle name of Layla because she believed just because she was a warrior and suppose to be strong didn’t mean she couldn’t have a graceful name.

X
X

├ Your weapon sword and dagger in picture. The sword gives her the ability for long range fighting while the dagger can be for close range fighting. The sword was also given to her by her sensei.

X
X

├Your likes
☼being alone
☼ training
☼ silence

X
X

♫The Guide User Image

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover