Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Middle World {Closed} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm
Take this in any direction you want. Just jump in, post your character info and your intro in the first post, then just post regularly as you need to. My second post will give a general background of the setting and events leading up to the present. My third post will be the introduction of my character.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:43 pm
In the land of Pharone, many stories exist about odd creatures that lived over 1,000 years ago called `humans.` It was because of these humans that the world still exists to this day. As far as the tales go, there was a female human named Karolaine who was the organic embodiment of Light itself. Prophecies fortold that she would have to sacrifice herself to kill the embodiment of Darkness and restore balance to the dimension that exists directly between them, our world. The Light and Darkness are mainly just ideas of the mind brought into a physical form based on the actions, decisions and thoughts of those with the mental capacity to comprehend them. With the assistance of her group, the Builder, and a being that existed as half human and half fox by the name of Derrick, Karolaine was able to defeat the Darkness unscathed. She thought she had escaped her fate, but shortly thereafter she was killed by a former member of her group. Thus, balance was restored, but the Light and the Darkness still battle for power over the Middle World. Years later, the Darkness gained an advantage over the light and wiped out humans to try to extinguish the idea of Light. Though nearly impossible, the Darkness was unaware of the evolution of a species capible of thinking with the purity needed to keep Light in existance. They still struggle for power, and this new species remains unaware of these events to this day...  

SilentFox21993

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 pm
(Ok, slight problem. My phone won`t let me `return,` or place my cursor on the next line, so please excuse my sloppy style. From this point on, the following will signify that the next part is supposed to be on a new line. ~~~~~ If I make it to a computer, I will try to fix it. Until then, please put up with it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Character Name: Sorana~~~~~Species: Anthro Fox~~~~~Age: Unknown~~~~~Pic/Physical Description: (No pic avalible) Sorana is a tall, slim red fox. Her irises look red at first glance, but are actually brown. On her waist, she wears a sword that looks like it`s fit for royalty. It was passed down through the generations. (I will describe the sword and sheath later, you`ll see why)~~~~~Background: this is another I want to give away gradually.~~~~~ ~~~~~Sorana walked into the town of Nalaya, hoping to get a nice meal, and maybe some mead, time permitting. The town had changed since the last time she had visited. There was a new, expensive looking inn, and several new taverns which had many drunken dogs and foxes stumbiling out of, obviously drunk. The tavern she was looking for, however, was not onee of these new ones. It was a place that was said to have been built shortly after the town had come into existance.~~~~~After a few minutes of walking the less-than-familliar streets, she found the place she was looking for: an old tavern called `The Cobblestone Yard.`  

SilentFox21993

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 am
Name: Hal
Species: Gray wolf
Sex: Male
Apperance: Mostly gray fur with white fur under the chin extending down to his stomach.
Bio: Hal was born a lone child who only had his mother and father to be cared by. At the age of ten he witnessed his parents murder at the hands of an anthro dragon. He tried in vain to stop him, but only managed to leave a scar across his eye. The dragon didn't kill him but left him there to mourn over his parents bodies. Since that day he has set out to kill the murder of his parents with only the species and scar to identify the murderer. He has trained to become a powerful swordsman. He carries a great claymore along his back that once belonged to his father. He is calm most of the time but when angered, he can really go insane. He is kind, caring, and lovable. He has muscles protruding from about every area from his body. This is used to help wield his gaint claymore with ease.

Hal threw a drunken dog out of the tavern into a pool of mud. "Stupid drunk thinks he can start a fight with me," said Hal. He glanced over to notice a fox staring at the events that had just conspired. "What are you staring at? That drunken mutt picked a fight he shoulden't have." Hal said in a deep voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 am
Sorana had time to blink a few times before she realized that the wolf was talking to her.~~~~~"Oh well, you know young pups. Always looking for trouble," she said, half grinning. The dog that had been thrown from the tavern attempted to get up, but stumbled forward in his drunken stupor and landed on his belly, and promptly fallen asleep. For some odd reason, this dog reminded her of Jack, a dog she used to...well, pretty much puppysit. The only thing was, Jack was a yellow lab, this one was a vizsla. `I wonder if I`ll ever see that crazy little dog again,` she wondered.  

SilentFox21993

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 am
Name: Huntress Garcia
Species: Fox
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150lbs
Built: Muscular with a well refine and toned 6 pack
Hair color: White that goes down to her midback
Eye color: Purple
Scars: A scar on her left arm from when she had her arm nearly cut off and a scar form her waist to her right arm when she got badly burned in a training accident and her partner Alec gotten killed from.
Appearance: Huntress wears the elite stealth unit's uniform witch is a protective top with the right side has the long sleeve and the left side with no sleeves she wears a steel plated brown band showing the elite symbol on it she wears long black pants with black boots she has 3 weapons the main one she uses is a Sythe she uses a katana that is named Kasai Kudahusa (means fire flower in Japanese) That is waist mounted and lastly a Knife for close range combat. she also had a sash tied around her waist
Bio: Huntress' parents where killed when she was first born when Alec found her he trained her in marshal arts at the age of 13 she went into the stealth force 3 years later at the age of 16 she gotten into the highest rank in the stealth army the elite she is the first and only female in the army and the first and only female and youngest to make it into the highest rank in the army
Picture: coming soon

Huntress watched the fight form the tavern "pathedic" she said as she looked on resting her head on her hand yawning  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 am
Sorana walked through the front entrance of the tavern to find it surprisingly bare. One of the cat barmaids must have noticed that Sorana had made this observation, because the `maid approached her and said, "`s been vacant around these parts lately. All of those new bars and taverns uptown have taken all of our once loyal customers."~~~~~Sorana looked into the cat`s eyes and said, "That`s a shame. This place has good liquor and the added bonus of excellent food. Can`t say the same about those new places."~~~~~The barmaid gave Sorana a smile. "That`s good to know. Have a seat. Can I get you anything?"~~~~~Sorana took a seat and said, "Steak and rice sounds good."  

SilentFox21993

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am
Huntress looked at the bartender "Give me some liquor" she said "Aren't you a little young to be drinking miss" the bartender asked Huntress' red eyes glared at him the bartender gotten her some liquor "Thanks" Huntress said drinking the liquor getting a little buzzed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 am
Hal joined Sorana at the bar. He ordered the bartender to get him a steak. He glanced at her and smirked. "You must be new to town huh?" He asked. Soon his order arrived and he started to chow down.  

Hal Galvan

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 am
While waiting for her food, Sorana noticed a fox sitting alone at the bar. This lone fox looked as if she was dressed for combat, unlike Sorana, whose only protective gear was a thin layer of leather mail.~~~~~She decided to forsake the table she had seated herself at to join this other fox at the bar. As she sat next to her, she noticed that she had a mug filled with a liquor unknown to Sorana. She tried to start conversation. "Hope you don`t mind if I sit here. From the looks of you, you don`t live around these parts. From Zanos, or maybe Homestead?" She paitiently awaited the fox`s response.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 am
(She's not alone I'm here)  

Hal Galvan

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 am
Huntress' eyes glared at her "I want to be left alone" she said calmly Huntress' eyes were filled with pain She gotten up and sat down at the other end of the bar  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 am
"So why are you here?" Hal questioned Sorana.  

Hal Galvan

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 am
Huntress looked down at the mug she took another drink then looked at at the gauze on her left arm she only wanted to get drunk to hide the pain consuming her right now she sighed "Why did he have to die" she whispered to herself  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff