Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pandora's Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
Lupin Strychnovye
1382 - 16XX
R.I.P.

Lupin gave a small huff as he stepped out of his portal, looking around for a minute before his eyes landed on..."Alejandro...?" tears formed in the elemental's eyes as he looked to what could only be a ghost. But.... Ghosts.... We're see through..... Waking over in silence, he pulled a hand through his hair and seethed his blade. "ahem.... H-hi there..." he mumbled, his voice the same as it had always been, but his looks were far off

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Envy sighed again, running a hand through his hair. "Great, now I'm hearing things," he mumbled, bending down to pick up a few stones. The Sin started to skip them across the water. "You must be the man that has been threatening Dante. I congratulate you for having the balls to mess with Death. Unfortunately, as a Sin with a debt to Death, as well as a good friend, I must comply to his request and fight you. I'm sorry about that. Most don't survive a fight with a Sin, especially the Sin Envy, and I'm afraid I happen to be him."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 am
User Image
Lupin Strychnovye
1382 - 16XX
R.I.P.

"you're envy now....?" he frowned, pulling a hand through his hair. "damn.... Someone took your old position?" he huffed, already knowing the answer. Stopping when he recalled the fight he shook his head. "I'm not fighting you, Alejandro." he sighed and crossed his arms. "the only fitting I've ever done with you was once, and that was a fight for dominance in bed. You won." he murmured, cracking his neck.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 am
kats_demonic_resistance

User Image

"Yes, some b***h with an anger problem and no talent in bed," he said bitterly. Hearing Lupin's comment, he turned to face him, eyeing the strange man before him. "I don't remember bedding you. I think I would if I did. Besides, I haven't had sex with a man since...never mind. You threatened Dante, we have to. You can't hurt him without hurting me first. Either way, Dante nearly killed me, and that was only for trying to sleep with his sister. Considering you're messing with him and the woman he intends to marry, you might want to reconsider what you're getting upset about, stranger."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Lupin Strychnovye
1382 - 16XX
R.I.P.

"you don't..... you don't recognize me...?" he frowned, crossing his arms and jutting out one hip. "hm... what to do......" he sighed, tapping his chin. "oh, i'll be right back, dearie~!" he smiled, disappearing in a small cloud of silver dust.

Mayah Playah
hm... Alejandro should follow him maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
And that's what he's doing. You can post first, but I'll make the graveyard, mmkay?

User Image

Alejandro sighed, shaking his head. "I hate it when they run...and dearie? Really? Oh great, another Nikolai..." Poofing after him, he dropped his towel on the ground letting the dirt swallow it.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash