Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
Why Was I invited ? - Answered Here Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this help
  Yes
  No(If no Send a PM to one of the Captains. We are here to help)
View Results

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 pm
Hello New Sparkles. I am glad to see you have taken a moment to check things out. Maybe you have already joined. And are still not sure why we invited you.

There are two people in SM that send out invites.
Madame Vita & Xena91388

Only the Captain and the Vice Captain send invites.

If Madame Vita sent you an invite:
I am the mass recruiter in this guild. I send out around 60 invites in 2 hours. When I do this I look for a group of interesting people. I look them over and decide if
1. They seem like a generally nice person

2. I think they are stylish ( Maybe you don't but I did)

3. They embody what the guild is about and it's obvious

Some people are not obvious members. But this guild is not just about fashion. The theme is Korky and Feminine but the heart of this guild is about much more.

We are not just about lipstick and pink. (Even though I love both very much)
I understand very well that some girls have different styles.
To me rather your preppy punk grunge or just your self. If I see something I think is special. I send you an invite. It's not a deep process. But it is not simply a shallow one either.

If Xena91388 Sent you an invite:

A) Unique - This is a guild about general Fashion in all it forms, not sparkles and glitter (although it does lean that way because of Vita)

B) Intelligent - We don't like invite like airheads and uh noobs or like PAoPL3 WHO tYP3 LiEK THIS or hoo cant liek tpye proper grammer and speling.

C) Style -
Whether you follow a label or make your own, fashion is indiscriminate. I usually have a steam punk-ish or post apocalyptic elf thing going on because that is where my tastes irl lean. Vita discusses leggings and jewelry, and I discuss leather boots and denim boleros. We need people with their own sense of style even if they are a crazy "natural" lady with all their clothes hand knit with homemade yarn from their cat's shed fur. o_O (I take natural over chemical anyday but I draw the line at yarn made from cat sheddings! xp )

D) All around awesome! - Did you bother looking at our threads? We offer more than just glitter and sparkles. Some times I invite the people here who share a love for Star Trek with me (among other things) ! (I heart Walter Koenig!)

m

-IF YOU ARE MALE-

Even though Sparkle Motion is female centered, we do not discriminate and men are more than welcome to participate and join in the beauty discussions. Keep in mind we said MEN not trolling perverts typically around the age of 12. The "official" reason written on the invitation if you bothered to read it will say "To be our Man Candy'" or something similar but you were really invited because Vita or I felt you were a cool person to be around.

Sparkle Motion Guild prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program.

We here at Sparkle Motion support all and believe in unity Universe wide!

So Thank you and good luck!

Singed Captain MadameVita, Vice Captain Xena91388 & Staff Sparkle Motion Guild.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 pm
star trek ******** yeah xd  

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

The True Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm
Ok, so may i know the reason for me? What was the reason i joined out of all of those?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 pm
Um hello your a prince....Duh Chicks love hot dudes duh. You are what the guild calls man candy. Enjoy and don't mess it up. Your out numbered here. ^_^

The True Prince
Ok, so may i know the reason for me? What was the reason i joined out of all of those?

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Charie4ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 pm
Madame Vita
Um hello your a prince....Duh Chicks love hot dudes duh. You are what the guild calls man candy. Enjoy and don't mess it up. Your out numbered here. ^_^

The True Prince

haha that made me smile wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 pm
Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

As there are youngsters in the guild the Bosses
(Vita and Xena) ask that you please keep the prophanity to a minimum. Things like the f-bomb for example. Thank You and Blessed be.  

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 pm
Do you heart Walter Koenig? If you don't, you're not awesome yet! rofl (Unless of course you heart Brent Spinner or Robert Picardo, then you are excused :3 rofl ) jk jk

Yeah, I love dropping f-bombs too. . . What I sacrifice for the children! gonk

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm
That's it I am getting a bar of soap. 3nodding  

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

The True Prince

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Charie4ever
Madame Vita

The True Prince

o.o;; whee Ok then.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:56 pm
Don't be scared we are nice.

The True Prince
Charie4ever
Madame Vita

The True Prince

o.o;; whee Ok then.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 am
Yeah, we don't bite. . . . . . much. . . User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 pm
Madame Vita
Don't be scared we are nice.

The True Prince
Charie4ever
Madame Vita

The True Prince

o.o;; whee Ok then.

I guess i should mention then that i'm Bi.
<<;;;
;;;>>  

The True Prince

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Guess I should mention there's A LOT of fan-girls in here . . .the crazed, rabid, User Image Glompy kind! ninja

Check under your bed and in your closet before you go to bed at night! eek

lol On a more serious note: That's fine :3 We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind in this guild.

The True Prince

<<;;;
;;;>>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 pm
xena91388
Guess I should mention there's A LOT of fan-girls in here . . .the crazed, rabid, User Image Glompy kind! ninja

lol On a more serious note: That's fine :3 We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind in this guild.

The True Prince

<<;;;
;;;>>

^^;; Ok then.  

The True Prince

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm
The True Prince
xena91388

The True Prince

<<;;;
;;;>>

^^;; Ok then.

Besides, slash can be hot. redface I mean, er...yeah ok its hot.  
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff