Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
The dumbest thing ive ever heard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm
Okay so this 10 year old was saying you could get free microsoft points from microsoft and say i was going to switch over to psn...wtf (he was talking to this other kid on there complaining about not getting the new map packs)....so knowing me i hade to pull down the mic and say you stupid idiot bill gates wouldnt care if you switched over he has like 2 billion players so one person wouldnt matter and on top of that hes going to raise the xbl gold price...but you still know little kids thinking their always right...so he muted me...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Maikeru Yorudan
Okay so this 10 year old was saying you could get free microsoft points from microsoft and say i was going to switch over to psn...wtf (he was talking to this other kid on there complaining about not getting the new map packs)....so knowing me i hade to pull down the mic and say you stupid idiot bill gates wouldnt care if you switched over he has like 2 billion players so one person wouldnt matter and on top of that hes going to raise the xbl gold price...but you still know little kids thinking their always right...so he muted me...

Wait they're raising gold prices?
I'm paying damn too much as it is...maybe I just might go join PSN......  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:18 pm
last name ever,

yeah, it's going up by like 10$ per year or something, outrageous, but, for that matter, poeple really just go online for cod, or forza, or halo {reach is coming out tomorrow, omg} but really i don't mind, in march I'm getting a job, so, you know, i don't pay for anything as it is anyway, i could use something to work towards,..

but 50 a year is pretty M.A.D, let alone how much more it's gonna be

first name greatest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm
silent nightwish
last name ever,

yeah, it's going up by like 10$ per year or something, outrageous, but, for that matter, poeple really just go online for cod, or forza, or halo {reach is coming out tomorrow, omg} but really i don't mind, in march I'm getting a job, so, you know, i don't pay for anything as it is anyway, i could use something to work towards,..

but 50 a year is pretty M.A.D, let alone how much more it's gonna be

first name greatest

I pay 60 so now it's gonna be 70 a year and that 10$ makes the damn difference. That 70 could be a limited edition game right there. Maybe I'll stop playing online multiplayer games for a while and stick to playing RPG's by myself  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 pm
In U.S. its 60$ and i think in Europe or Canada its 70$  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:46 pm
What i only pay $50 for a year and i thought they only come in 1 month, $7/ 3 month, $20/ 1 year, $50  

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:47 pm
AdvanceEX
Maikeru Yorudan

oh hellz no you better not you way to fun to play online with  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm
Maikeru Yorudan
AdvanceEX
Maikeru Yorudan

I won't. Reach is too fun to give up  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm
AdvanceEX
Maikeru Yorudan
AdvanceEX
Maikeru Yorudan

I won't. Reach is too fun to give up
hahaha yea  
Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas