Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep/ Final Fantasy Crisis Core Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:46 pm
Well, it's me again, and I'm here this time for a discussion thread on both of those games. I recently got my PSP during July, and on my birthday on the 10th, I did end up with BBS/CC. Let me just say, BBS DESTROYS all other KH Games. And CC is also freakin' electric. So, enjoy the discussions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Im so glad you got the games, they are amazing!

I finished CC a while ago, and lets just say that its one of the best!

And BBS, I started playing it 2 days ago.. its really good!~
It does totally destroy all the other KHs, and best of all, its PORTABLE! =D  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Damien Darke rolled 20 100-sided dice: 17, 12, 63, 30, 32, 82, 26, 46, 79, 3, 25, 52, 31, 81, 38, 40, 12, 13, 10, 95 Total: 787 (20-2000)

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Any sort of Final Fantasy VII game will beat Kingdom Hearts any day. However, I do have to admit that Birth by Sleep is an excellent game, one of the best in Kingdom Hearts! I write newsletters for Square-Enix and my brother works for SONY, so we got to play Birth by Sleep for about a week, before it came out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 pm
Damien Darke
Any sort of Final Fantasy VII game will beat Kingdom Hearts any day. However, I do have to admit that Birth by Sleep is an excellent game, one of the best in Kingdom Hearts! I write newsletters for Square-Enix and my brother works for SONY, so we got to play Birth by Sleep for about a week, before it came out.

lucky lucky you!  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 pm
Birth by Sleep one of the best huh... then if it good I can hold off on buying it for now...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:54 pm
Damien Darke

That's awesome man. We all envy you.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm
Damien Darke
i could have been there, but i wanted to play it on my psp...but crisis core had flaws, but was great nevertheless  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 am
i wanna get birth by sleep!!!

(need some money) T-T  

Mega DragonSlayer89

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Ugh. I'm doing side-missions in CC right now. There is WAYYYYY TOO MANY!!!! I'm at the part where Cissenei has saved me. As for BBS, I stopped playing to play CC. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Crisis Core was much too easy in my opinion. It wasn't a bad game though.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm
I barely tried and am almost done the entire story. Last chapter. Stopped playing because my game froze after I beat the 1000 enemies Side Mission. I was never more angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:41 pm
I actually just finished CC a weel ago ... Don't laugh at me, but I cried in the end D: Even though I already knew what happened, it still got to me D:
CC was a bit too easy like some of you said, but yes, great nevertheless.
I really don't enjoy when it's just one person you use for combat D: I don't really know if there is a name for this ... Is there? Anyway, great game.
As for the new KH, I haven't played it yet, but I've heard it's more than decent.  

SophieMorita

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm
Nice. Still can't stand CC. Maybe next year I'll try it. But BBS is really awesome. I love the Shotlock Commands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm
I agree, BBS is easily my favourite KH game. Though the others do have their memories of good times.

Oh, btw have you fought VR or MF/Unknown yet? I beat VR with some patience on Aqua about the 5th time, but the furtherst I've gone with MF is one health bar ._.

I haven't played CC yet xD I'm not sure whether I'll get it though, to be honest.  

GAlA Site Assistant 72

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm
To be honest, though it's easy, I still haven't beeat my first Character. I chose Terra. 'Cause he is badass. I got to the Keyblade Graveyard, busted up Vanitas and Xehanort *Which wasn't hard with Shotlock* together, than Xehanort. THEN BEING THE COWARD HE IS, XEHANORT TO MY FREAKIN' BODY AND MY ME FIGHT A STRONGER VERSION OF MYSELF WITH A WEAKER KEYBLADE! *I used the Darkness Keyblade against him and Vanitas 'cause it was strongest, and I'm pretty horrible at magic* Still can't beat him. So I think I'll just go before I fought him and level grind. I'm only in my 20's I think, so it's not that bad. I found something else too, at The Land Of Departure, I had a lot of trouble with Eraqus. He was a meany D:. Same with fighting Braig *Xigbar*. I had to level grind for Braig, but I beat Eraqus on skill.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff