Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Fai and Nate's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:57 pm
Nate blushed even more and moaned as he felt his lovers warm hands grope his a** "nghhhnnnn~" was what sliped out of his lips, he blushed fealing his hot breath agenst his neak  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 pm
Sam groaned in his sleep making his eyes lightly slide open. He moved his hands squeezing them tighter on his lovers a**. Sam looked down at Nate's already blushing face. "Nh sorry I did that without thinking...or knowing."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:35 pm
Nate moaned agean under his toutch "i-its fi-fine....." he said licking his lovers soft skin on his chest "your back t-to nor-normal" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:26 pm
"Yeah it seems so.." Sam sprung up and toppled his lover, almost knocking him off the bed. "Maybe I can fulfill what I couldn't last night then~" He gave a small smile that seemed innocent.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 pm
Nate blushed and smileede "im glad~" he said in a sing-song happy voice, he then his eyes were wide and he laughedthen blushed looking away "y-yeah....." he said blushing madly  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Furry ears sprung from Sam's head, followed by a furry long wagging tail. "Gah..what the hell~!" Sam tried to cover his ears with his hands, blushing lightly. This never really happens, especially when he gets horny.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm
Nate blushed then giggled and kissed his cheek "it's cute~" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:16 pm
Sam blushed darker and mumbled softly," I'm not cute..." He was kind of kidding but it embarrassed him. His tail wagged uncontrollably and his ears twitched. Sam leaned forward giving Nate a kiss.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Nate smiled "fine then......hot?" he said blushing, he wraped his arms around his neak and kissed back  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Sam's ears flicked back against his head as his tail wagged wildly. Sam slipped in his tongue and grinded his teeth against Nate's.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:07 pm
Nate blushed and tangled his fingured in his hair, he slid and sliped his tounge agenst his lovers, he moved his leg up nugging his p***s  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Sam bit his lip lightly, did Nate really want it? Or did he happen to do it by accident. Sam ground his p***s against the boy's leg,"Mnh.." He was horny and almost to the point where he would get a hard-on.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Nate blushed heavely, he moved his knee some "s-sam.......toutch me....." he said he realy wanted to be toutched by him, after last night and what was atarted and un finished he realey wanted it "pleas sam....." he added  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:40 pm
Sam ran his soft fingers over his lovers cheek, caressing it. "Nate..~" He moved forward, lifting Nate's leg into his p***s. Sam didn't bother about preparing his lover. Sam stroked Nate's c**k, it was already hard. "Nate.. Your hard already.. did you really want me that much?" Sam spoke soft toned and seriously.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm
Nate blushed and nipped his ear, he moaned "i-i want you sam, i want you" he said truthfully licking his cheek chest and neck with his soft tounge  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff