Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Fai and Nate's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Sam released Nate's leg then lifted it atop his shoulder. Sam twisted Nate to the side and slid in his c**k quickly. It almost seemed as if Sam was sitting on Nate's leg, but he wasn't. Sam lifted the leg higher thrusting further inside. Nate had become overwhelmingly hot, it seemed as if his a** was sucking Sam inside. Sam gave a low groan,"When you say things like that Nate, it makes me loose control."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Nate moaned loudly as he felt sam penitrate him, he layed on his side moaning and groaning as he thrusted "ahhnn.....more sam......." he moaned out, he knew talking and begging like that would sam lose controle, and when sam talked dirty like that it did the same to nate  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Sam started thrusting hard, getting to the very base of Nate's body and rubbing against it. "Nh Nate.." Sam moaned,"I love you.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:24 pm
Nate moaned verey eroticly, he knew same was hiting his favoret spot, it had to be the most sensitive spot next to the prostate glad that it "a-ahhhnnnnn......i Love you to....sam......so mutch" he moaned kissing him softly on the lips  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Sam scraped his lovers prostate gland with his c**k. He thrusted long and hard. Sam kissed Nate back liking the way his lips parted each time he thrust.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:54 pm
Nate kept kissing, his lips were soft and warm, he loved sam's warmth, he moaned and groaned into the kiss  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:08 pm
Sam winced as his c**k leaked a bit of hot c** into Nate's body.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:10 pm
Nate moaned loudly fealing the hot cume dribble insode, he was going to cume sooon to  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Sam grunted as he pushed all he could into Nate's firm tight body. His tail wagged wildly then slowed down and wrapped itself around Nate's leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm
Nate moaned "a-ahhhnnnn sa-sam~" he moaned  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Sam moaned, he would make Nate c** before him. Sam licked and nipped Nate's nipples as he moved his hips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:25 pm
Nate moaned and griped his sholders tightly "i-im cold sam......c-can i go on top?" he asked "or can i put one of your button up shirts on...?" he asked snezeing some" then moaning trying to hold in, he wanted to be sexed some more before leting go  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Sam exited Nate's body and laid back. He picked up Nate and sat him on his stomach. "If you want to be entered you have to do it yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm
Nate shuddured and groaned as he felt Sam pull out, he blinked as he was picked up and sat down on sam's stomich, his legs comfetabley at each side of his body, well hips/waist, he blushed "o-okay.....d-dont thrust untile i got you inside fully" he said placeing his hand on his stomich and the outher he grabed his p***s stroaking it lightly then taising himself a bit breathing heavely from before, he placed sam's p***s at his entrence and pit alittle pereshure si it started to gi on, he let go and began to lower himself on his lovers p***s "a-ahhnnnn.....dont thrust yet sam" he moaned out shuting his eyes  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm
Sam smirked,"I won't thrust.." His hands wrapped around Nate's thin waist as the boy slowly made his way onto his c**k. Sam ran his hand up to Nate's nipples and licked them lightly.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff