Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Fai and Nate's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:57 pm
Midna254
Nate yelped and his semen came leaking out "i i love you to" he said leaning down and kissing him nipping his lip "me p***s beter not start being wered" he said toutching his own p***s "but that realy hurt sam....pleas dont do that agean" he said with begging eyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:21 pm
Sam smiled lightly at the boy's innocent face,"I'm sorry..but I just wanted to see your reaction so badly. Also...it seems your body is more truthful than your words." He stroked the c**k softly, seeing it twitch,"You've become more sensitive here. "  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 am
Nate blushed he was shakeing some from haveing sam still inside and not moveing "w-well i guess thats fine then......a-and what ever....isint evrey ones bodys more truthfule?" he asked then moved his hips some "p-pleas moveinto me...." he said placeing his hands on his lovers chest and stomich agean  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 am
Sam moved his hips into Nate, he grinned feeling the wet c** inside of Nate breaking up and becoming slushy. "Most people's bodies are..." He leaned upward slightly and jammed hard into his lovers sweet spot. His breath was hard and hot as it hit Nate's chest.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 pm
Nate blushed and moaned subbmisively and eroticly "y-yeah..." he said he felt the semen turn slushy and it made him tremble, he moved his hips along with his lovers thrusts he then moaned loudly and gave a srotic face as his sweet spot was ramed "a-aaahhhhhnnnn Sam~" he moaned out  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 pm
Sam winced slightly as the wet sounds became louder and drowned his ear drums. His panting became harder as did he thrusts. Sam touched Nate's c**k lightly, watching it twitch in his fingers. His smirk grew as he rammed into his lovers a**, semen squishing and splattering inside the boy's body.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm
Nate moaned and groaned sweetly and loudly, he bit his lip and his p***s was toutched, he shut his eyes fealing the semen from before sqwish and splater on his insides, he still kept moveing his hips "m-more..........more sam pleas" he moaned out  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm
Sam pressed into Nate further, trying not to rip him. He was big but if Nate kept talking dirty he was going to thrust in all of his c**k and split his lover in half.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:50 pm
Nate moaaned and bit his lip harshly makeing it bleed, he moaned "aaaaahhnnn sam....." he moaned out leaning forward some  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 pm
Sam continued thrusting he could feel his own c**k expanding in the boy. "Nhn.." he groaned feeling it harder to move.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm
Nate moaned and groaned loudly moveing his hips  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 pm
The boy that had swallowed Sam's c**k looked erotic and already had completely stolen the wolfs heart. Sweat beaded up on his brows as he thrusted roughly, semen spurting out of the small empty space of Nate's a**. "God..I can't hold out for much longer."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Nate shuddured and flinched moaning loudly as his lovers thursted into him, his face was staned with a light blush and his moans were loud and sweet, his bodey was becomeing lewd and erotic even submisive, he bit his lip hearing sam speak "nnn.....more sam.....pleas" he said between breaths  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:59 am
Sam shoved hard into the boy's lewd body, his muscles tightening then loosening as he released into Nate's entrance. He rubbed the boy's wet dripping p***s as he forcefully pulled out. His own p***s leaked and dripped onto the boy's a**.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items