Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Fai and Nate's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm
Nate moaned loudly feeling his lovers semen shoot deep inside he released soon after panting "mmmnnnn.....s-sammmm...." he said in a rather exsated tone  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:29 am
Sam huffed heavily, a smile growing on his face. He was well satisfied and hoped Nate felt the same. He brushed hair away from his lovers face, kissing his cheek softly. "I love you Nate," he whispered into his ear, smirking lightly.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:35 pm
Nate smiled and blushed haveing his hair brushed out of his face, and smiled agean at the kiss planted on his cheek, he was satified, he gave a slight moan into his lovers ear fealing his breath on his ear "i love you to Sam" he said niping his ear  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm
Sam quickly covered his ears, blushing madly. "N-Nate that tickles." He turned his face away at how embarrassing it looked but decided to peek back over to see his lovers reaction. His tail decided to come out and wagged heavily, smacking the bed roughly. He didn't want to uncover his now furry and fuzzy ears, he was now so sensitive and just plain cute.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:42 pm
Nate giggled and gave a satified smile "mmmn.....well your breath in my ear and on my neack tickles to....." he said nibbaling hisear agean  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:13 pm
Sam winced, flinching lightly as he fell into Nate's touches. He licked the boy's lips, almost acting as if he was a dog. He gave a small whine, his tail flapping uncontrollably. His ear twitched back against his head. "Nhh..Nate..it tickles badly.." He couldn't help but enjoy it though.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 pm
Nate giggled "then want me to stop Sam?" he asked licking his lovers cheek he niped his fluffy ear agean untile he got a responce he moved his hips some giveing a light moan, sam was still inside  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Sam felt himself be moved within the boy. He winced,"No don't stop." The man was going to pull out but he felt himself hard again and was slightly embarrassed. He blushed deeply feeling himself leak semen into the boy a bit more. Why was he so damn sensitive?  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm
Nate smiled and began to nibble his ear's and breath his warm breath agenst his ear, he shifted his hips agean "y-your hard agean sam....i dont mined" he said blushing his elfan ears were probaly as sensitive as sam's wolf ears  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm
scream gonk blaugh bumpu~! blaugh gonk scream  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Sam bit his lip holding back a slight groan. "Nate..Nh-" He winced feeling the boy hit his sweet spot. His back slightly arched and his purple ears twitched to the sides as his breath became thicker. "I'm-I'm sorry if you want I'll pull out." His eyes were slightly lidded and still lustful.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm
Nate smiled and shook his head "its fine......your hard so ill make you realease some how, he said as he slightly moved his hips up then down agean, "you ou want to c** dont you?" he asked kissing his nose  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 pm
Sam nodded biting his lip harder as his lover started to move down on his c**k. It felt so good. The man felt like an innocent and naive pup. The man's tail curled up and fluffed as used his wet and very hot tongue to kiss his lover.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Nate gave a few groans repeating what he did, moveing himself up and down a little on his lovers coack, he kept moaning,he kissed back "m-move into me s-sam.....i-i cant....nnnn....do it all by myself so help" he said showing a erotic face, he was geting sweatey and hot his body was satified with trying to make his lover come  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff