Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Leviticus' face flushed as he heard his name moaned out in a very seductive way. Did just squeezing George's.... thing do that? He wanted to try it again, do whatever it took to get that wonderful sound out again, but shyness restrained him. "I... I don't know," he confessed and timidly turned away. "This is new to me... I-Is that good? Ugh, of course it is... I just... Argh! I'm such a virgin!" he groaned and buried his face in his hands.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image

George Silver

He chuckled lightly, then took Leviticus' hands and pulled them to his chest. "I...I can show you...what to do...what feels good. If you want me too, of course."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

Leviticus stared, or really just faced, at George in a dumbfounded manner. "You'll... show me?" he mumbled with his blush spreading again.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

George Silver

"For example," he whispered before setting his hand on Leviticus' bump, rubbing slightly. "This...is called a p***s. The larger they are, the more sensitive. And yours appears to be quite large, Leviticus." He rubbed a bit more, then started to focus on teasing the head through his boxers. "This is the tip. It's my favorite part~ When you're excited, it leaks a substance that tastes delicious...it's an acquired taste, but you get used to it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

The blind man was about to protest how stupid George was making him feel when the hand against his lower self translated all his words into moans. He blushed. He never realized he could make those noises himself. Then again, he had never been in a situation that called for it.
He felt stupid still. He was well aware of the human anatomy, even creatures of different species and entire worlds. But he was also a virgin that just recently learned how to kiss correctly. He was no stranger to the kiss, he was just bad at it. But this? The blind man chew on the inside of his cheek to focus on anything but the pleasure making him harder. It was quite the difficult task.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image

George Silver

George knelt down on the sand, tugging Leviticus' boxers down just a bit. "Have you ever played with yourself, Leviticus?" he asked, his hot breath reaching the stiffening rod.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

George's voice was diminishing. Why? Leviticus leaned forward a little to try to hear him better, hoping it was his own problem and that George wasn't leaving. Wait, did he hear him right?
"W-Well, uh.... I-I've... Yes." he confessed and lowered his head shamefully until he felt a stream of warm air against his waist. He stiffened. "G-George?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

George Silver

It was then George took the blind man into his mouth, suckling on the head lightly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

"George!" Leviticus cried out when he felt something wet and warm against his.... er, thing. He gasped out and tried desperately to stabilize his breathing again, but it didn't work. He stifled a noise trying to claw out of his throat, the butterflies in his stomach had turned into a raging hornets nest. And yet...
It felt so good...

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

George Silver

He smirked and sucked more, slowly sliding his head further down. George had never deepthroated before, but it couldn't be that hard. Several moments later, he was in so much pain, but he had fit the whole length in his mouth. Tears prickling at the edges of his eyes, George bobbed his head.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

"Puh-Please! Y-You don't have to do this, Geo - Oh God..." moaned the blind man as he lulled his head to the side in arousal. It was weird how a tongue could work around him so well!
Moments passed and Leviticus soon felt the movements slow and grow weaker. He furrowed his eyebrows in worry. "A-Am I hurting you, George?" he asked.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

George Silver

He pulled his mouth off, looking up at Leviticus. "I'm fine...I've just never fit anything so big in my mouth before."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Just as Leviticus' blush left, it returned. "A-Am I really that big?" he stammered.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Biggest I've ever had," he answered, blushing madly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

He blushed a little with pride and rubbed the back of his head. "I think..." he said slowly. "Right now I'd just like to kiss you..." he admitted with a tiny blush.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games