Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm
Saphinxia

Vincent's eyes widened as he saw the face of the kitsune girl. "S...Saph...?" he said, not believing what he was seeing. he did go insane after she died, he would always see mirages of her often...but it had been a long time since it last happened. "is that you...?" he asked her as the water brushed against the skin of his vampric like feet.

ooc: his real name was Vincent, just pretend Saph always knew that....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Hearing her name from infront of her she Saph looked upwards quickly to see Vincent standing infront of her. How was it she didn't see him in thefirst place. Staring into his eyes her heart jumped down into her chest. Yes that is my name. she said keeping her eyes on him her tail was swaying back and forth. Vincent is that you? she asked tilting her head ever so slightly

Saphinxia

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm
Saphinxia

Vincent slowly made his way towards Saph. "yeah....its me..." he said before slowly raising his hand to her hair. as he gently stroaked her hair back he realized she was really there. "Saph...." he said as tears began to form in his eyes. he quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "i missed you......so much...." he said, softly crying into her shoulder. "im so sorry...i should have done something that night.....i should have stopped them...." he said, crying tears of both joy and sorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm
heart
Dimon Valor Cross

Wrapping her arms around him she felt tears hitting her shoulder. She couldn't cry right now her body was still in shock from actually being able to breath again. Holding Vicent tightly she smiled nd looked up to the sky. How did you find me here. I mean how did I get here. I was fighting and then I just woke up. She said kind of confused at the tought of it actually being him. Watching vicent cry made Saph realize he had never forgotten about her.

Saphinxia

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 pm
Saphinxia

Vincent held her close for a couple of moments before answering her questions. "i dont know....you were hurt badly....and when i held you in my arms...you.....just died...right there...so i had you placed placed over by the spot we met...." he said still teary eyed. he closed his eyes and remembered everything prior to that night. "its been terrible since you left...but that doesnt matter anymore...all that matters is you...." he said before kissing her gently on her forehead.

Vincent knew Saph had been gone for a long time...he would have to explain everything soon.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Oh... She said resting her head against his chest. She had been gone for some time she knew it but she didn't want to think that Vincent changed a bit from the last time she saw him. Hugging him as tightly as she could she closed her eyes. Was he real or was this just her hoping and wishing this was real.

Saphinxia

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 pm
Saphinxia

Vincent sighed as he held Saph to him. for once in his life he felt at ease....as if nothing in the world was keeping him down anymore....but of course....only one thing remained that kept him from truly being with Saph.....Anna.
what would he do? he could not just break up with her...even more so after what she went through....and that night earlier where he could remember her words about the her love for him sent chills down his spine thinking about what he would do....

and then on the other side he had Saph...the only girl he ever truly loved....the one he was going to marry before that awful night that felt like an eternity ago...he would NEVER let go of Saph, EVER...

"Saph....." he said, hoping she would understand after all this time that passed. "i love you......very much.....my life is nothing without you...i remembered how i felt before we met after you died...a emotional wreck that was missing something in his life....you.....but after all this time....i befriended a young woman a couple of months ago...and recently....we began a relationship....and i care for her too....but i cant call it off with her....she was very emotionally troubled before we told eachother how we felt....and if i leave her i fear something bad will happen.....Saph...what should i do...?" he asked, hoping she would not be angry at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:30 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Saphinxia

Looking at him listening to his words carefully she smiled at him. Babe i know I have been gone for a long time and I know you waited for me. I trust you and I love you with all my heart. If this girl needs you she needs you honey. Follow your heart darling. You can never go wrong with fallowing your heart. She said with her soft voice. She smiled at him kissing him on the check then separating from his arms. She was not worried about this girl at all she knew that this Anna person would take care of her man as well as she did before her death.

Saphinxia

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Saphinxia

Vincent sighed with relief as he felt Saph's tender lips press against his cheek. it seemed to be alright with her for now. "but what about you? you're my fiancee Saph....i cant choose....i dont want to leave either of you.....and i want to know what you want Saph....i just want you both to be happy....my heart tells me to stay with both of you...but i want to know how you feel about that..." he said, hoping he could find a solution that made both Saph and Anna live in happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Looking at him with an eyebrow raised she looked down at the sand under her. Honey you know better than to ask if two women will be happy if you are dating both of them. She said looking up at him with sorrow in her eyes. Turning around she started to walk off the beach. She was gone for to long. Her fighting didn't work for much he had given his heart to another. letting her heart deal with the understanding of her error she kept walking.

Saphinxia

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Saphinxia

As Saph got further away from him. he remembered that night when she was gone...he could not deal with it any longer.....his heart and soul belonged to Saph....he would kill himself if he lost her again.

"Saph! Wait......im not losing you again....you're the only one i could ever love....i want to stay with you....i care for Anna but i cant bare to lose you again...not again...ive lived too much of my life already without my soulmate....you are the only one i care about....thats why i never took off this ring...." he said as he gazed at his hand, where he kept his wedding ring as a reminder of Saph. "i choose you.....you're the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with...." he said as he caught up to her and gazed into her eyes. wondering how she would react.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Saphinxia

Feeling him walking up behind her Saph turned around to become face to face with Vincent. Letting him know that she understood him she smiled at him. You don't need to choice me. She said hugging him tightly. Looking back up into his eyes she let out a sigh. Honey I came back just to see you and to know everything is alright. I want you to be happy. She said kissing his lips.

Saphinxia

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm
Saphinxia

Vincent smiled as she told him this, and closed his eyes as he felt her lips against his own....if felt like forever since he held her like this...Vincent blushed and held her close to him in the kiss for awhile, when he broke the kiss he placed his forehead against her's and gazed into her eyes. "Saph...I promise i will never let you get hurt again...ever..." he said as he hugged her gently but tightly. "I'll let Anna know as soon as possible....whatever happens...i know we'll be happy...." he said before kissing her lips softly for a moment. "Saphinxia.......i want to marry you....we never got the chance....thats all i wanted....i know you just came back...and you probably have alot of loose ends...but i want to be your husband....you are my fiancee after all...." he said as he held her hand that she wore her ring on.....he made sure her body would always have it....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

User Image
Looking up at him her eyes were full of tears she didn't really want him to think of her as a mess right now. She didn't get in between his relationship and to this she felt bad about it. Looking down again at her own feet Saph hugged Vincent tightly.I love you honey and I fought death itself just to come back for you. She was sorry for everything to him. For letting it get to the point where she was dead. I am sorry I am late and I am sorry it took me so long to get back into your arms. Her voice was cracked as she spoke softly to him.

Saphinxia

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 am
Saphinxia
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna was so happy they'd fianlly made love. walking down to the beach in tank top an warp around skirt .i walked on the sand happily expecting to find Vincent here as he did when he wanted to think. , sighing happily " ahh...such a beautiful day" the wind blew an Anna put hand on her head to keep her hat from blowing away." i never thought i'd have a day like this ever again." I saw two figures off in the distances .i shielded my eyes from the sun rays an thought i saw Vincent holding another woman..." no that cant be ..he promised he wouldn't" I put my hand down an walked down the beach toward them . the closer i got the more they both became clear an my heart sank .i took a deep breath there must be a Logical expilantion ..."dont jump to conculsion anna" i told myself. i felt sick an couldn't hide the Tormil in my eyes my emotion roared. an as i now standing three feet from them both.i looked between them then at Vincent arching a brow " Arent you going to introduce me to your friend sweet heart?" there was a biting tone in my voice " or shall i get it out of you ?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff