Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:08 am
selenia50150

Vincent turned his head as he held Saph close to him.....he fixed his gaze on Anna...he could feel his heart ache, knowing he could not make both of them happy...."Anna......this is Saphinxia........my Fiancee i told you about....." he said as he held back tears, knowing that he promised Anna he would stay with him...he let go of Saph and took a couple of steps closer to Anna. "Anna.....im sorry.....i know what i promised.....but Saph was going to be my wife......and that does not mean i dont love you.....i only want you to be happy.....i know you have been hurt......and i would never do anything to cause you more pain...." he said before he raised his hand and wiped his eyes. "but i did not know she would back....i saw her die in my arms...ever since then all i wished for was one more night with her....and now i finnaly get that.....but your the one who helped me cope......if not for you...i might have killed myself before Saph came back.....and i will always love you for that....so please Anna......just try to understand that i am just as surprised as you are....." he said before biting his lip, wondering how she would respond...Vincent really did love both of them....but he knew he could only belong with one....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:29 am
Dimon Valor Cross

i looked over at the girl looking her up an down then back at Vincent . " i would like to say ...it's a pleasure to meet you....but" I paused an took a deep breath an quriled the emotion that raged just under neather the surfces .i qiuckly move away from his touch an shook my head taking few steps back. i couldn't speak i didnt know what to say or think or feel.. "I get it Vincent ....your Just like him"I shook my head not wanting to belive this hoping it was a bad dream....i felt ice in my vains then when he said those word it was like a slap in the face an i couldn't hold in anymore" Yes, that's excatlly what it means Vincent ." Angry tears now began streaming down my cheeks. " you wanted her back you got her back you ....* i took a deep breath to try an keep some calm about me .then contiued" this is the part of Careful what you wish for..it just might come true" wiping away tears my hat blew off in the gentle brezz an i didnt care." i wasn't lying to you last night when he made love ...this as alll" i borke offf. an closed my eyes for a moment an a stone face appered the same one i had when we frist meet " you have your wife .go...." i motioned with my head to leave the beach "i wont stand in the way of true love." an no Vincent you not surpised you over joyed you forget i can FEEL all of your emotions." I arched a brow" i only know this ....* pausing closing my eyes turning to the side not even face him anymore the sun shining down on me ..i could say anymore ...an i couldn't stop the tears so i just sighed " i hope your happy..an you " turning my head looking at the girl.." you ever leave him again like this an ......"my voice went dark" i'll find you ..." then back normal sighed wipping away the tears the ocean had been picking up on my emotions an start lapping heavily at the shore  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 am
selenia50150

Vincent pulled back his hair and sighed as tears began to flow from his cold blue eyes. "Anna....im not happy....do i look happy to you? how do you think it makes me feel to choose between two of the greatest, most beautiful women i have ever met...." he said as he gazed at her sadly. "and im not like him....he left without a word, he did not even make sure you were okay or anything....but me...i will always be there for you....Ryujin might not care about you...but i do...i love you...and i always will....but if im the reason you become the way you were when we met...i would never forgive myself...." he said as he slowly fell to his knees and gazed at the sand. "im not happy...im not overjoyed....because the moment i saw Saph i knew my heart would never let go of her....i dont want to go back to anyone....Anna...i never knew i would find her on this shore....i walked here because this is where i proposed to her....i was thinking about what i would say to you....after that night..." he said as he pulled out a ring box, that held a diamond ring......."Anna...its only fair......you fixed me.....whatever you want.....anything.....i'll do it.....i made you a promise....im not going to break it...Saph told me to follow my heart...and my heart cant stand to see you like this...its probably too late...but if you let me, i would love to be your's......" he said as he continued to gaze at Anna sadly...wondering if she would forgive him....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 am
Dimon Valor Cross

I look over at him an shrugged "well you did atlest, before i showed up "i sighed an looked over at him an put aside for the moment her emotions because this wasn't about her this was about him an what he needed to make him happy" your right........im sorry.....that was..horrible of me to say. " i bit my lower lip seeing him like this hurt worse then what he did to me ..i shook my head" no, i loved you ...but i think you should" i paused an considered this slowly then when Vincent pulled out a ring an asked me those words i blushed but also backed up an shook my head ...i didnt want him to feel like he had too" i want you to do what is best for you. not saying that im not angry or hurt ...but i want you happy an if she can do that for then..." i paused closed my eyes " you always talked about her how she made you happy ." I turned an full faced him "Vincent i think you need to take time to know truelly what you really want. "walking closer kissing her two finger tips placing them on his lips" Only you can decied what , is best for you .sighing couldn't hold back her emotion anymore an tears swelled  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 am
selenia50150

Vincent nodded after he felt her fingers against his lips. "...okay..." he simply said before getting up and walking towards a couple of huge rocks to sit against. he needed time...he did not know what to do.....on one hand he had the emotionally scarred Anna, who would suffer and shield herself with a wall of ice after her failed attempts of finding love....and then there was Saph...his fiancee...the woman he loved so much he gave up on life when she was gone...."S**t....why does everything have to be so complicated...." he said before punching the rock beside him, busting his hand open...as well as shattering the rock...Vincent had never been so confused in his life....he looked over at his hand....the warm, crimson blood flowed down his hand......blood.....Vincent was a Vampire...he could live forever and have as many lovers as he wanted......but these two girls were the only ones that mattered to him.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 am
Dimon Valor Cross

i half heartedly smiled " okay ..." watching him get up an walk over to the rocks sit down . he needed his space an time to think an breath. which gave anna time to sit an caught her breath. I sat down near the breath of the water edge feeling the brezz blowing against her face putting her head down on her knees the warp feel open.i was listing to the waves when i heard a loud crash an sprang to my feet seeing Vincent hand bleeding i rushed over not caring about time or anything " Vincent your hand "i looked down at it "what happen..why'd you do that ? are you trying to hurt your self ?" I shook my head an blew warmbreath over it healing his hand "alright .....i'll let you get back to it " looking into his eyes then away starting to walk away  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 am
selenia50150

Vincent looked up at Anna and sighed. "thank you Anna...and it wasn't you....i just had to do that because of my curse....." he said as he looked at his tattooed arm, that emitted a dark aura around it...."dont worry...it tends to happen during times of stress...." he said as his body calmed down, causing his bright purple eyes of evil to turn to its usual pale shade of ice. "hold on....." he said gritting his teeth in pain before walking up to another rock. he raised up his arm and formed a dark saber and thrust it into the stone....causing it to shatter into tiny gravel...he could see the dark wisps of energy flow into Anna's body, since she was a succubus.....

he fell to his knee and gasped for air as his body regulated its energy flow back to normal....he was still trying to grasp the fact that Saph was still alive...but with the level of shock going down his body stopped builing up dark energy....

he looked back at Saph, who was listening to the conversation...."alot of things have changed Saph....my condition worsened......" he said sadly...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 pm
As the two spoke to one another Saph decided to take her leave. Slowly slipping away she smiled at Vincent. She wanted him to be happy and that was it. Walking alone along the edge of the water her life seemed diffrent seemed likeit would never go back t the way it was. Feeling the pain where the stabbing happened she feel to her knees to cry for Vicent, fr Anna but mostly for herself. She was sorry that she was gone for a long time but she knew he wouldn't wait why would he she had died.

Saphinxia

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:10 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was dark out, the stars were already out. Yasu gazed at them as he gradually heard the whoosh of passing cars shift into the crash of waves. He turned his head to make sure Jupiter was following closely. True to his word, he left as soon as his "project" was done and, after taking a quick shower at his dorm, called Jupiter to see where her dorm was. He picked her up and walked with her through the school and town until they were here, standing on the soft sand of the beach.
Yasu glanced around. There were few people, not many. Good, he didn't like crowds. Besides, he didn't want a crowd to form when Jupiter... did whatever she was about to do. His heart was beating quickly. Was he about to be opened up to an entirely new world? Or was this a cruel joke?
"Okay," he said after rolling his pants up to his knees. He looked at Jupiter then motioned to the water, not sure if she'd catch that. "Do your thing."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:Gah...what is he gonna do and say~

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Nervous [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single

xxxx
To be honest after Yasu left and she went back to her dorm, Jupiter totally freaked out. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I mean it isn’t a big deal b-but he’s coming to pick me up and then see me all like well ghost like and see through! I don’t know what his reaction is going to be! Will I even be able to change?! GAH I’M SO STUPID! I just said it like it was no big deal. I mean it isn’t but still…I was so excited to have a friend that I just blurted it out. She spent who knows how long freaking out over it and trying to calm herself down by listening to music. She had recently heard of a couple of bands the names escaping her right now, but they were boy bands and weren’t half bad. She always liked finding new music to listen to so she occasionally listened to the radio or youtube, letting them choose for her. Therefore when she heard her phone ring, she picked up stuttering the entire time but managed to tell him where her dorm was. Upon greeting she had opened the door in her bathing suit, greeting him with the nickname of su su she had given him. Then telling him to wait a moment and she grabbed a white pull over dress to go over her bathing suit. After leaving the dorm, she was smiling just a bit as they walked through the school and town until they got to the beach. She knew they were here by the smell of salt in the air. Following him to the water she tilted her head and heard what he said. She was just a tad nervous now. ”E-eh?! I feel like your eyes are peering into my soul. T-turn around! I-I can’t do it while you’re watching…so embarrassing…” She mumbled the last part a light blush on her cheeks. She had acted as if it was no big deal but she was still slightly worried on his reaction to it. What would he think of her? Okay so actually she was more worried about the changing thoughts about her, but she was an insecure person. Can’t blame her. Everything will be fine…

As soon as he would turn around she would wade into the water letting out a breath. Then she would fall back onto the water with her eyes closed, breathing softly. The waves were nice today. She could imagine herself floating up in space, seeing the stars and planets around her. With herself calmed, and another breath, a small light could be seen and she felt herself rise until her feet were on the water as if she were walking on it. She just felt lighter as if she could fly. The sea was calling her, and it was telling her to lure the male in. Shaking her head she remembered, herself to not get to lost into doing such things. Thankfully she would not allow herself to wade to far away. ”Okay~ you can look now su su.” Her voice wavered ever so slightly but she still held that kind smile. She was in her true form now, what she really was. More so what she had become. She was a pale blue light, see-through. An atmospheric ghost light as some people called it would be an accurate description. Though she at least had a form.

User Imageooc:  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:37 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

Yasu blinked at the sudden shift in attitude. He was confused about the request, but turned around anyway. That was probably a good thing. He was still flustered by her bathing suit. Sure they were going to the beach, but he didn't think too much about her outfit change. It was... a lot more revealing than he anticipated. He shook his head vigorously. Gah, what was wrong with him, thinking like that?! How much longer was this going to take, anyway?
Yasu spent countless minutes letting his thoughts drift away from the reason he was here. He almost forgot why he was here entirely until he heard that stupid nickname. "Tch, call me that again and I'll dunk you in the wate-" He stopped in mid-turn to see Jupiter in a completely different form. Seeing was an understatement. She was translucent, there was even a flame that floated around her occasionally. It was like seeing the kind of ghost Hollywood would show. But this was real.
Almost transfixed, Yasu slowly made his way towards her, not seeming to mind the fact that he was stepping into the water now. Hesitantly, he reached his hand out to touch her arm, seeing if it would pass through or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:Why isn't he speaaaaking~

xxxx

Jupiter had giggled in the slightest at his reaction. She guessed he didn’t like the nickname she had given him after all. She would most likely try to think of another one then. To him stopping what he was going to say, only made her a bit nervous as she giggled a bit again, walking back just a few more steps on the water. She knew she had to be careful. Especially when she didn’t know how deep she was getting in the water. She didn’t really like this form to much. Not that she often controlled when she changed. It sorta happened sometimes. But this was the first time she had changed into it herself. Or was it the second? All she knew was she hadn’t done it very often. Hearing water moving, she figured Yasu had gotten in. Though, her answer came when she felt a hand pass through her, a light shiver running through her body and the tiniest of noises escaping her lips. Her cheeks turned a light purple, due to her blushing and well blue and red make purple. Though in a way she was like a flame, she was cool to the touch. Though how it felt toward her was hot. She could feel his hand and hear his heartbeat when he did that. It was an odd experience but interesting. Tilting her head she smiled a bit, still rather nervous. ”W-well? A-are you still here or have I made you run for the hills.” She laughed at her little joke, trying to make light of the situation. She wished she could see right now. What is he thinking…But it doesn’t feel like he took off so I think I am okay… If it did wind up that he was still here she would answer the questions he might have. Overall, she would just be happy that he had stayed.

User Imageooc:  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

Yasu felt a shiver of his own when his hands passed through her easily. She was... cold. Like ghosts usually were. This was so surreal. One minute he was eating fried food with a blind girl, now here he was, staring at that same girl, only now she was in some kind of spirit form. She was real, so what did that mean about the ghost hunting shows? They were real? Everything paranormal was? Demons? Angels? Inus? Nekos? It was a lot to take in.
The drummer blinked back to life when he heard Jupiter. That's right, he had to focus on right now. Seeing that his hand was still... in her, he quickly pulled it out, but not without looking at it curiously, as if it would have something on it. He looked back at her as he lowered his arm. "Yeah... Yeah, I'm still here." he answered softly, still in shock from all of this. "So... So this is the real you, huh?" he muttered as he dug his hands into his pockets.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:Gah...what is he gonna do and say~

xxxx
Jupiter shivered a bit when he quickly pulled his hand out, the feeling of warmth and hearing the heartbeat was gone. She wanted to see his reaction. To trace his features to get a better picture. Walking closer to him she gave a small smile, hearing his voice. She was glad that he was still here. She stopped short as he asked if this was the real her. ”Well…both are me. But I suppose so…I’m pretty weird looking like this huh…There’s still so much I don’t know. So much I want to learn. Haha…I could tell you wonders Yasu…I could also tell you the dream I’ve always had. Hehe. Though right now I’m just happy you didn’t leave. You’re my first friend after all.~” Jupiter stepped back a bit and did a small twirl, tilting her face to the sky. It had gotten a bit foggy and it surrounded the two. There was a lot on her mind right now. She wondered what Yasu was thinking. That and maybe learn more about him. ”So~ now that you know well I suppose it’s a secret but not really. Do I get to know something about you to” Jupiter giggled and smiled at him, turning her face back down from the sky. Friends hehe…my first friend~ She really was happy that he didn’t seem to bothered by it. But she couldn’t be certain now. She would still act the same though. Always the curious one~

User Imageooc:  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:44 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

"'Course I didn't leave." grunted Yasu as he took a step back, digging his hands into his pockets. "Even if you were something crazy or a big monster, you didn't try to hurt me before. As far as I know, if you wanted me dead you would've done it sooner, right? Besides, I lijkdfsakl and all." he grumbled the last part, letting the words lose volume until they were nonexistent. He stayed quiet for a second before looking at her after hearing her request. "What? Me? Uh... Well what do you want to know?" he asked.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff