Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:He stayed~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Delighted [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single

xxxx

Jupiter’s smile was bright as she heard Yasu’s grunt. He didn’t leave!!! She was glad that she hadn’t lost him. She didn’t hear his grumble but even if she had been a monster he wouldn’t have left! ”Su su!”~ With a shining smile and a laugh she leapt at him, her form returning to normal or well…solid, embracing him in a hug. Though that most likely resulted in falling back into the water. Hopefully they weren’t to deep. Though, with an ah! Jupiter quickly scrambled off, floating again. ”Anything and everything I suppose. Do you like music? Art? The stars? Ah wait those are things I like to…I guess you don’t haave to like them to but it would be nice if we had things in common. What kind of books do you read?” Jupiter started listing off questions, wanting to learn more about Yasu now that she was sure he wouldn’t leave her as a friend. ”Though I really am curious as to what you look like. What color is your hair? Is it a natural color or have you dyed it? How tall are you? What color are your eyes? Can I feel you-to get a sense of your facial features that is.” Poor Yasu…Jupiter just looked like someone who was told they won the lottery and was getting question after question. Jupiter finally paused though and giggled. She was slightly embarrassed. But she had gotten so excited over the fact that he said he wouldn’t leave or well didn’t leave that she was happy. Her first friend and she hadn’t scared him off!

User Imageooc: Sorry been really sick lately D;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:22 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
It's alright, I've been busy with stuff anyway. And your picture! It's gone!

Yasu Ito

Yasu hesitated when he was glomped. He took a step back from the sudden attack, and seeing his loss of balance he wrapped an arm around Jupiter's waist to make sure she didn't land face first into the water when they both fell. By the time Jupiter was back to her other form, Yasu was still in the water. Fortunately it was shallow enough for him to sit up, but his hair was matted against his face and he spat out a thin stream.
By the time Yasu had stood back up, he had been attacked again, but by questions this time. Jeez, where should he start? "Uh, well... I like music fine, I guess. I don't care much about art." He looked up. "The places I've been too were big cities, so I never got much time to see any of the stars." He looked back down at her when she shifted from things she liked to his characteristics. "My hair's brown, but I died it platinum blonde because... I dunno, I liked it. I've got red eyes. Those're natural. It's more brown, I guess? A lot of people say it looks red." He paused when she asked to feel his face. Oh, that's right, she can't see. He rubbed the back of his neck for a second. "Uh... I mean I guess it's not the weirdest request I've ever gotten." he joked. He took a step closer. "Go ahead."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:He stayed~

xxxx

Jupiter was smiling brightly and giggling at his seemingly lack of reaction. He really is a bit strange…but that is okay~ She was strange as well. But she wasn’t worried about anything at the moment. For once she was having a bit of fun and was relaxed. It had been so long since she had been to the beach and with another person at that. As Yasu spoke she tilted her head to listen better. I guess? Ah I wonder if he would like my art since he doesn’t care much about it. But I wonder if he would be impressed. I haven’t showed many my art or my experience with it. Big cities? Not much to see stars?! I’ll have to change that. I wonder what cities though. I’ve never been out to many cities. Well besides the spirit world. Thought that is more like another dimension. She didn’t speak yet…she only thought as she listened and hung onto every word he had said. He dyed his hair? Hehe so maybe it looks a bit like mine. I wonder if that changed the texture… She was ever so curious right now. Getting permission, she smiled again and raised her hands up and set them on his chest first and giggled. ”Ah you are wet…then again we are in the water. Mmm I think you might be a bit tall seeing as my arms are having to reach up to be on your chest.” She looked up at him, or well she thought she was and smiled, continuing to move her hands up. She had to reach up quite a bit, leaning close against him as she got to his chin. Tracing her hands and fingers over his chin to the side of his head, feeling his ears and going up to his hair. It was softer than she thought it would be. Continuing down his hair, she went back to his face. ”You might want to close your eyes. Don’t want to poke you hehe.” Jupiter then traced his eyebrows and eyes. To his nose. Not missing an inch of his face. She had a good idea of his features now. The only place she missed was his lips. Biting her lip she traced her hand down to where his lips were, going over them slowly…tracing them. Quite…nice…k-ah what was I about to think! Hehe…at least he won’t know what I’m thinking. Or well maybe he will. Jupiter didn’t know much about boys after all. Realizing her fingers were still on his lips she pulled away slowly before speaking. ”I have a good idea of what you look like now.~ Not at all how I imagined hehe. It won’t change my thoughts though. Anyway about music, you guess? Surley you have to like it more than that? I personally love music and the arts. I always like discovering new music. I uhm…I also do some art…i-if you would like to see sometime. I sing occasionally to. Though I don’t know how good I am. I haven’t really sung in front of people. The cities what were they like? I must take you to see the stars though!~ I am sure you can see them here though. Some shine ever so brightly! Ah I might be rambling again. Thank you though…For letting me do that. I know it might’ve been weird.” She was happy right now, carefree and learning more about someone for once. She really did like learning about others. The fact that he was still being kind to her after seeing her form made it even the more better.

User Imageooc: Yea I'm arranging Photobucket. It might disapear again as I move it to another album. I'm trying to be more organized. Hope this sounds okay as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:29 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

Yasu blushed when the hands went to his chest. Jeez what was this, some kind of romance? His eye twitched as her hands poked around at his face. This felt weird. Every inch of his face was touched, from his eyelashes to his earlobes. It reminded of him of when old people grab his arm for too long or pinch his cheeks.
Once it was all said and down he looked down and listened to what Jupiter had to say. "Not gonna lie, I've never had my face touched so it was pretty weird." he admitted while rubbing the back of his head. "So you sing, huh?" he said to change the subject. "I'd like to hear that, and see your art. I've never been able to draw." he said with a pitiful smile for himself. "I've been to huge cities. Too many to even list. The huge buildings are like stars for me. I'm not used to the peace and quiet of this city, though." He hesitated for a minute then looked away while rubbing the back of his head again, blushing. "And I... wouldn't mind... seeing stars with you or whatever..." he mumbled quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:I wonder what he's thinking~

xxxx

Jupiter giggled a bit and shrugged. ”Well I would figure not. Just be glad I didn’t ask to feel anything else eh?” Jupiter held a small Cheshire smile at her teasing to him. She really did wish she could see his reactions. But at least now she had a good idea of what he looked like. Upon him saying that he would like to hear her singing she blushed a bit and looked down. She was sure she offered but it was still nerve racking to just sing. She would have to find a song. ”mm M-maybe if you sing with me then?~ Oh…Karaoke! Or something. I’ve never been to karaoke. As for my art I can make things and paint. I’m not to good at actual drawing.” She smiled again, having looked back up after mumbling the first part. At his own mumble she laughed and splashed him a bit with water. ”Well depending on the time right now if you look up there may or may not be stars. If you see some really bright ones. Those are normally planets!~” Jupiter trailed off a bit as she looked up after saying that. She could only imagine a sky full of stars. Her world normally always dark and yet flashes of color being able to come through. Though that was through certain words and her imagination of course.

User Imageooc:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:51 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

"I know what planets are." scowled Yasu. He didn't see stars that often, but he wasn't completely clueless to them! He looked upward to look at the stars. They were really beautiful, though, huh? He felt his eyes drift to Jupiter. Huh... Realizing what he was doing, he blushed and forced his eyes back up. Jeez, wasn't he supposed to be some tough guy? And here he was looking up at stars on the beach. Yeah, real tough.
A thought suddenly occurred, and he turned to Jupiter once more. "Hey, I've got a concert coming up tomorrow if you want to go." he offered. "You can stay in the backstage lounge so you don't have to deal with all the crowds and noises. The band sings in Japanese, though." he muttered the last part while rubbing the back of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:44 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:I think I kinda like Su su~

xxxx

Jupiter giggled again and looked down awkwardly. She practically heard the scowl with his voice and wanting to lighten the mood. ”Hehe I can’t see what you’re doing but I tend to get excited when explaining thing I especially love. That and I tend to get nervous around attractive guys if they share a similar interest”~ So the last part might have been a bit of a stretch. She got nervous around guys anyway but she held it in pretty well. But she figured that would get him to smile or she hoped it would. A boost in the ego? Hehe. But I’m excited. He knows planets so he can describe them to me more maybe... While she talked, her head was still tilted up as if she was lost in the sea of stars. Her thoughts on what the stars might look like and what it would be like to be in outer space got stopped by his voice and she looked back over to him tilting her head. Concert? What….Backstage? Sing…WAIT WHAT.

It took her a few seconds to process entirely what he said and she felt her eyes widen and a smile cross her features. It might have been brighter than the moon. ”YOU’RE IN A BAND?! That is so cool! That means you must really be a great musician! Oh wow…to think you want to hear me sing…now I’m even more nervous..but a concert…I’ve never been to one. I would love to go. Though I would want to hear the band as best as I could so maybe standing behind the stage and out of the way? I can’t believe this…Yasu~! I get to experience something new again. That’s….three times now?! Hehe you’re full of surprises. As for the Japanese. I can understand a bit but not much. But that’s okay~ After we can discuss the lyrics or something. Well...I just recently listened to a couple bands that I couldn’t tell what the lyrics were so maybe that was Japanese. Ah…I can’t think of the names right now. They came on the radio. Anyway! Music is amazing. Oh what do you do in the band? Did you already tell me? I forget…I’m just so excited! Wait…would this be a date? Should I dress in something nice? Hehe a date…o-only kidding~ I’ve never been on an actual one…” Poor Jupiter overloaded a bit. Her thoughts and what she was speaking kind of combined together. She was so excited and happy and nervous and all these emotions were flowing through her. Though she finally managed to run out of breath and was gathering air up a little. A light blush on her face. She had never met a musician before. Nor someone so kind. My first friend is someone amazing! Friend…nnn…he’s also really nice…personality he’s attract-wait what am I thinking…but is this a date? Nah…he’s being nice again. Friends do this. Hehe but I can’t believe the things I’m able to be discovering!

User Imageooc:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:06 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

For a second Yasu was taken by surprise at her exclamations over him being a band. Then he realized it: he forgot to keep it a secret. Ah well, cat's out of the bag now. Besides, it wasn't like he was announcing it to the entire wor- Wait, did she call him attractive earlier? If it hadn't been for the wave of questions Yasu was sure he would've lingered on that. Him? Attractive?
"Uh, well, our concert won't be completely in Japanese since we're in the United States now. So we'll have a few English songs." he explained, getting through each question one at a time. "I'm the drummer. But, uh, the band likes to... uh... We're kinda an idol band, so we've got acting and stuff to do." he said with a hint of embarrassment in his tone and a lot of it on his face. His face only turned redder when he heard the question about the date. "Uh, haha, gee. I mean, I-I guess if you wanted to it could...?" he stammered while nervously rubbing the back of his neck, a habit he realized was happening more often.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:I feel so ordinary

xxxx

Jupiter’s eyes almost seemed to brighten up, though still quite glassy and glazed over. The more Yasu spoke and answered her questions, the more radiant her eyes and smile got. Jupiter was quite expressive when it came to certain areas, her excitement and happiness hardly contained. ”Really?! I can’t wait to hear you all…the drums! Hehe isn’t that the band member who normally gets all the girls? Kidding~ But I always wanted to try the drums…one of the instruments where I can easily feel the vibrations, sound, and tell what the shape is. Drums always cause splashes of color and they keep the rhythm and such!” She paused for a moment, her mind processing what else he had said. Hearing the hint of embarrassment in his tone. Fearing it was her, ”A-ah…I’m not asking too much am I? S-sorry….b-but i-idol?! Y-you’re in a famous band?! Y-you get to act?! Hehe I-I’m a bit jealous. Though that doesn’t really change my view of you. Maybe just a bit more respect. But just a smidgen…su su”~ She giggled a bit after teasing him in the slightest and calling him by the nickname she made for him, still having not thought of a better one. She was trying to lighten the mood a bit, his embarrassment causing her to be slightly nervous that she was messing up or something. She really was a curious thing. But the more he told her, the more she wanted to know. He seemed so interesting and she was well….she didn’t think was all that interesting. Plus…this keeps the conversation off of me….I like hearing his voice anyway… Blinking and tilting her head, it was her turn now that her face turned a deep crimson at the fact that he said it could be a date. She had only been joking or well half joking. H-he agreed? I-I didn’t think he would…I-I don’t know what I’ll…wait I do! I know what to wear… Biting her lip a bit she smiled again. ”W-well…then it’s a date….I think…ehe…ah anyway...can you help me back to shore? Uhm and…if you have any questions or something you can ask to…I k-know I kind of asked a lot…but the more you talked the more I wanted to know…. Her voice kept trailing off and kept getting quieter and quieter as she spoke, her face flushing redder and redder at what she had said. Her thoughts had kind of spilled out some, but she had felt a bit bad as to how she had kept asking more and more. She didn’t want to seem annoying or anything.

User Imageooc: WE LIVEEE  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:29 am
The_Little_Rabbit
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Still won't be on as much, but when I am...! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Yasu Ito

Yasu smiled a little when Jupiter gushed about the drums. Nobody ever got that excited about them, to be honest. Unless there was a solo, of course, but there rarely was for pop bands unless it involved chimes. Everyone always wanted to know about the guitar, but Jupiter liked the drums. Huh.
Despite scowling at the nickname, Yasu moved closer to Jupiter and put one hand on the small of her back, the other holding her arm, as he helped her back to shore. "You can play on my drums whenever you visit, if you want." he offered, desperately hoping it didn't sound as bad to her as it did to him. As they got closer and closer to shore, he racked his brain around to see what kind of questions he could ask. "Umm... Have you ever played any instruments? Which one's your favorite?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:51 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts: I-I can't believe this all!

xxxx

Jupiter’s cheeks had flushed slightly crimson when she felt Yasu’s hand on the small of her back and also holding her arm. Even if she knew he did this to simply help her back to shore. To him saying that she could play on his drums whenever she visited, her eyes widened and she almost hugged him out of excitement. She had even let out a small happy squeal. ”R-really?! I would love to! T-though you would have to teach me of course…for I really don’t know how to p-play much. If it meant playing your drums I’ll visit every day! Or w-well as much as possible! Well I mean of course you’ll be there to so it isn’t just because of the drums! Er I mean…ah…c-cool! I will definitely take you u-up on that o-offer.” Though of course, getting embarrassed again right after yet another outburst. Her mind was quite innocent so it did not go the route of what he said meaning anything bad. As they got closer to shore, she was still beaming with the thought of learning to play the drums. That and if she thought about it, he asked her on another date. When hearing his question, she turned her head towards him again and nodded. ”I’ve tried out quite a few…though the piano is my favorite as well as the main one I play…I-I compose sometimes. Or well try to. Do you write your own songs sometimes?” Yet another question for yasu. Jupiter hoped the male didn’t mind all her questions. But she was happy. This was the first time she had ever had such an exciting day and Yasu was also her very first friend. So again, this was the most conversation she had had like ever.

User Imageooc: Haha yeaa no I understand that completely! School started back up for me and the job searching is a pain @_@. I'm 3 classes away form an associates.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:52 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

Yasu smirked at Jupiter even if she couldn't see it. "Drums aren't that hard, I'm sure you'll get it." he said. "Most of the time I hang around the band hall here. I hold my drum set there and two of my bandmates work as teachers there. Maybe you have them?" He wasn't sure if she was taking any music classes, or what her schedule was like, for that matter. Did they share classes?
When asked about composing, Yasu shook his head. "I don't know anything about writing music or lyrics. A close friend of mine does all that, though. He's one of those teachers I talked to you about. I'll introduce you next time." he said with a light smirk. "The closest I've done to composing, I guess, would be improv solos during some songs." They were out of the water now. Yasu looked down to see sand greedily clinging to them. He clicked his tongue, wishing he had brought a towel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts: I-I can't believe this all!

xxxx

Jupiter could feel herself smile as Yasu told her that drums weren’t that hard and that could probably do it. That made her excited and her heart fluttered at the thought of learning a new instrument. One she didn’t have to see to play! ”S-so you will teach me?!” She took his statement as one where he was agreeing to teach her. Though she hoped she wasn’t speaking out of line. Her cheeks tinting a pink at her show of clear excitement at the thought. As for the other thing she asked, he answered saying that two of his bandmates were teachers? Her eyes had widened slightly. She wondered just how hold his bandmates were. Though she didn’t know if she would have them. She couldn’t remember all the classes she signed up for. Sheepishly she giggled and looked away. ”A-ah maybe. I-I d-do have m-music c-class…I-I think…I-I would have to change my schedule again. Are they nice? Maybe you can come to class with me…Ah that is stupid thinking isn’t it…” Jupiter had started to babble due to nervousness again, the thought of meeting even more people frightened her and excited her as well. Though if they were like Yasu, she knew they would get along great!
It seemed her babbling was already answered as Yasu said he would introduce her to the one that composed the songs. This made her smile happily. She never knew someone who also wrote songs, and it would be a good experience and a way to learn from them. Though then her smile wavered. Her composing songs was somewhat of a secret. She wasn’t one to broadcast what she did because well she was blind. Most people looked at her differently. Not that she let that stop her, but she was insecure about her work. As far as her knowledge, no one had heard any of her songs yet. At least she didn’t think they did. Had she shown Yasu yet? Had he heard? She hated how forgetful she could be sometimes. This due to well practically being a spirit. She remembered telling him that she composed. Why had she done that again? Shaking the thoughts out of her head she answered him, ”W-well as long as you’ll be there I’m sure I won’t mind…Maybe I can even teach you how to compose…it all has to do with feelings anyway. Or at least that is how I write. So improv is similar to composing! You’re already on your way!” Jupiter giggled a bit, almost tripping though tried to play it off as she just clung to him a bit almost like a hug before backing away ever so slightly her cheeks tinted. ”Thank you for you know…I was scared but I am really happy. I feel like we’ve grown closer as friends! Sir Su su my very first friend.~” Jupiter twirled around a bit laughing. It was like her demeanor had slightly changed now that she knew he had accepted her for how she was. She knew she was being silly, but she could let her personality shine in front of him without worrying too much. Though saying friends didn’t sit overly well with her. Who knows what might happen in the future though. For now she would just enjoy the moment. Pausing from her twirling she wavered a bit before standing still and catching her breath. ”But really…this was fun. Guessing we should head back to the dorms now though huh?” Jupiter wasn’t sure what time it was, but figured it must be late now. After all, they had come during the nighttime.

User Imageooc:  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:47 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

At the mention of learning how to compose, Yasu snorted. "It's fine, I don't mind not knowing. But hey, maybe the band will play one of your songs." he shrugged. Slim chance. Knowing the band's leader, he would be heavily against it and convinced that she was sent by the other band.
Yasu blushed as he was clung to, though something flashed in his eyes when she addressed him as her first friend. Friend, huh? He couldn't help but feel disappointed, and he was relieved that she couldn't see his frown. Deciding not to dwell on it, he looked in the direction he remembered the school being at. "Yeah. It's pretty dark, so I'll walk you and make sure no dumb drivers get you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:Heh!! He didn't react to su su this time! I knew it would grow on him!

xxxx

Jupiter heard Yasu snort and couldn't help giggling. "I like your laugh. It's quite colorful. It is almost like a splatter painting with bursts of orange and yellow. Warm colors." That might seem weird of her to say, but she often saw colors or shapes when someone spoke and the more she talked to Yasu, the warmer the colors seemed. It was also so new and interesting to see. Each voice was different. Though as he continued to speak, she seemed almost horrified at the thought of his band maybe playing one of her composed songs. "Ah n-no no. I'm not that good of a writer. A-actually I don't do much lyrics anyway. Besides you said you already had a composer! If anyone to here a song I don't know...I suppose if you were to request I would play for you. But only you!" Jupiter had begun to babble again. She didn't say how she would only play for him because she trusted that he wouldn't judge her or leave her or anything negative. Or at least that is what she hoped. After all he was still here now.

Hearing that it was indeed quite late, she hummed and walked toward him as she heard where he was at from his voice. She was glad that he was going to walk her back. Though his comment on the dumb driver made her laugh. "In what way do you mean get me? As in hitting or picking me up. I don't think you have to worry about one. Besides the only person I would want getting me is you. But I appreciate you walking me back." Jupiter had quickly added the last statement, realizing that what had come out of her mouth might have sounded weirder outloud than it had in her head.

User Imageooc:  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces