Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:50 pm
he wanted to say 'not really' but instead he said "hey, i don't mind how long it takes to find something for a friend" he smiled. he was suspicious about Roy still  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 pm
A friend or something more? Roy thought, knowing that Nikolai would hear it.

Lena smiled at Nikolai. "Thank you sooo much!" she said and hugged him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 pm
he hugged her back, ignoring roy "no problem. anytime!" he smiled. he responded to roy what do you mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:00 pm
Lena looked at the pearl again. It reminded her a lot....of...... Lena gasped. Shoot! I forgot about Hiro! she thought. She remember telling him that she'd see him as soon as she was back to normal. She ran back into the restroom and quickly changed then ran out. "Sorry guys! I've got to go!" she called out and ran to the Dojo, dropping her pearl.

Roy laughed a little. There's a small part of you that has a crush on Lena, isn't there?

((Gotta go. Bye!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Nikolai looked there weird for a moment when he noticed the pearl. he picked it up and ran after her "Lena! wait up!" he yelled

((gtg, see ya!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:23 am
User Image "well then do you wanna go swimming" alucard smiled "cause i dont really mind swimming with you"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am
Haruhi Rose
User Image"Yeah i will go swimming you can mess with the sharks if you want it might be amusing to watch"Haruhi said with a giggle skipping up to the water.She was still wearing the necklace Alucard gave her earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 am
User Image "alright haruhi that sounds fine to me" alucard smiled and kissed her cheek and took off hos shrit and and dives in the water and swims back to the top "are you sure haruhi its really nice" alucard grins and splashes her with water  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 am
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi dived into the water wearing all her clothes since she didn't have a bathing suit with her.Once she was above water she smiled "Oh wow this is nice and i said i was going to swim just not mess with the sharks"she said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:35 am
User Image "yea i know speaking of sharks" alucard turned around and there was a shark alright waiting for him "well i guess hes waiting for me ill see you later" alucard kisses haruhis cheek and swam to the shark  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 am
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi watched amused as Alucard swam to the shark.She started to swim out far in the water with a smile as she hummed softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am
User Image "long time no see big guy" alucard smiled and pets the shark and the shark bites his arm and started to swim down under water "haruhi help me your right this as a bad idea"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 am
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi quickly swam over then used her control over water to make it so the water stopped biting alucards arm.She swam under and helped Alucard back above water "Told you so"she said sticking her tounge out childishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:55 am
User Image alucard was gasping for air and his arm was bleeding "yea your right i should have listen but he usually doesnt do that i guess he grew up not knowing it was me" alucard looks down "thanx for saving me haruhi and you might wanna put that tongue back in your mouth cause i do bite them" alucard laughs a bit  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi put her tounge back in her mouth "Since the water has sharks maybe we should get out since your bleeding it could cause them to come attack or something"she said looking at the blood worriedly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff