Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

It had been a day since Cecil and Sawyer's date at the restaurant. Everything had calmed down, and Cecil took the lawyer to the beach to get some relaxation in before he'd have to leave for a month.
"At some point I want to bury you in the sand," the small officer beamed at Sawyer while holding a plastic bucket he picked up from the nearby store. With his tiny, frail body exposed and the kid toy in his hand, he looked like he should've belonged in an elementary.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer slowly shook his head at the mere thought of what might happen if he let that happen, his strong body a stark contrast to that of his lover's. His swim trunks hung on his hips, a deep V on his abdomen leading into the damp fabric. He looked nothing like the middle-aged father that he was, but he didn't care. The lawyer kept his eyes on his beloved, who was always older in his eyes. "That's never going to happen," he said, reaching into the beach bag they'd brought to pull out his cell phone. Checking the message, he narrowed his eyes before suddenly standing. "Cecil, we need to go," he said before turning the text so Cecil could see it.
It was a selfie of the beauty from the day before, but there was nothing beautiful about this picture. He was beaten badly, face swollen and bruises on his cheeks and even on his neck. He tried to smile, although obviously wincing due to the painful black eye he had. It was a mess, and under the picture, all it said was,
"Can't make lunch, sorry smile "

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil couldn't help but blush every time he saw Sawyer. The way he carried himself, the way he looked, the way he talked, he was so cool! The small officer turned to look at the waves. It had been so long since he'd had a day off, he wanted to enjoy every min-
Before he could finish his thought, Sawyer said something gravely and held his phone out for the smaller man to see. Cecil inhaled sharply. It was that man from before, but he could barely recognize him with all those bruises and lumps. Even with the little information he had he could tell it was the mobster that caused it all.
Looking back up at Sawyer, Cecil couldn't hide his concerned look. "What are you going to try to do?" he asked. "The police can't touch Nobutaka, and if you stand in his way he might try to get you offed! It wouldn't be the first time."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"I have to do something!" barked Sawyer, collecting their things and sliding his shoes back on. "I can't just sit here and hope that he doesn't get killed by that monster. Look at him, he's already half-dead! And with the cancer still active..." He trailed off, looking away.
Suddenly, he glanced back to Cecil. "Can you organize some officers to stand watch outside his room? Just to protect him until he gets better. He's sick, Cecil. He'll die if we don't do something. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if that happened."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil hesitated when Sawyer barked at him. Fortunately they were far away enough for people to not notice. The small officer straightened up and looked down at the sand between them. It was true that Micah needed help, he looked like he was in his dying hours right now, but what could he do?
"You've got to calm down and think about this logically, Sawyer," pleaded Cecil. "What could my men do? If Nobutaka's hunting Micah down - and he most likely is - then he'll send an army of his goons to kill my men. Not take down, kill. He's done it before. At best we'll just buy you five seconds to escape."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer huffed in irritation. "Fine, then I'll do it myself," he said, already starting back towards the car. "Someone has to protect him. It's my fault he's in this mess at all."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"S-Sawyer...!" Cecil tried to reach for him, but he was already too far away. He furrowed his eyebrows. If Sawyer stood in Nobutaka's way... He was just one guy! He wouldn't stand a chance!
Biting his lip, he started running after him. "O-Okay! Okay! I'll call a couple people in to look after Micah. Do you know where he is?" he asked while looking up contacts on his work phone.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He looked at the picture again, studying it as long as he could until he finally saw the name of the hospital on the side of the bed. "Yes, I do," he said, tossing their things into the trunk and getting into the driver's seat.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff