Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
I've Improved!(Rate My Skill)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm
I've improved a lot in MW2.I right now have a kd ratio of 0.90 and I'm going to have a 1.00 ratio soon.My win ratio is 0.63,which it used to be 0.55.My highest streak is 16.Now,I'm just a little downhill right now.I lost one match which I started with 0 kills and 9 deaths.Later,I redeemed myself by the end getting 8 kills and 14 deaths.Can you rate my skill?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm
cool Pro  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm
well my win loss ratio isn't great because i usually tend to leave matches because of how crap my team mates are, and i wouldn't want the match bonus since it would be patronistic, but your getting there

couple questions, what's your accuracy? what weapons do you use? and for that matter, are you experienced? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm
silent nightwish
well my win loss ratio isn't great because i usually tend to leave matches because of how crap my team mates are, and i wouldn't want the match bonus since it would be patronistic, but your getting there

couple questions, what's your accuracy? what weapons do you use? and for that matter, are you experienced? xp
My accuracy is one of the highest out of all my friends.I have an 18.41% accuracy.I like a lot of guns in the game,but my favorites are M4,ACR,TAR-21,M16A4,UMP45,SPAS-12,AA-12,Intervention,WA2000,M14EBR,Barrett .50 cal,RPD,AUG HBAR,USP .45,G18,and PP2000.I am pretty experienced,and I have gotten better overtime by playing more.
I'm gonna try to increase my skill by playing COD 4 to get ready for Black Ops.Black Ops is gonna be more balanced.  

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items