Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Forbidden Grudge in Vain Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm
love and hate myself. They're anger senses

___ RP Made by: SoujiAtsumi and Noodles the Flute Chick
______Intro by: SoujiAtsumi and Noodles the Flute Chick
_________ Original designs by: Noodles the Flute Chick
____________Present designs by: Aka no Aki

love and hate myself. An overflowing idea

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm
A dirty grudge... unfading, deepening...

For centuries humans have been hunting us. They fear us the most because of our strength, our speed, our stealth, our powers, and because they know they are our prey. We are fighting to survive. We walk across this barren wasteland that we created with the bloodshed. Heh, that damn brother species. They think our numbers are almost to extinction but they're wrong. The humans still hunt us today because of six traitor demons. The rest help us but because of those six our numbers have decreased; but soon we will get back at them. We are no longer running. Now it's time to fight. The only thing we hunt are those that hunt us, vampire hunters--we call ‘em night hunters, mainly because they hunt us, who only travel at night because we blend in so well. I guess you could call this the hunters' war.

Five years ago Tanjiro, the demon head that started the war, tried to kill off the last of the vampire royal line. With the help of two demon heads, Tatsuya and Atsui, and others, the vampire king defeated Tanjiro. Tatsuya took the place of his father, becoming ruler of the lesser demons he still controlled. The vampire king and other demon heads got together to end the war once and for all a few months following Tanjiros downfall. The two kings now live in Raven's castle, the main base for demons and vampires. The fog barrier is still up but now only to keep humans away from the castle. Things have slowly become peaceful between the two races over the years; but unknown to them a new threat is rising against the two, planning to wipe out both with the help of the hunters...

until the nakedness of my malice, this blood, all dies away

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 pm
the alternative to the swallowing darkness: devote yourself...

Okay you all know what the rules are, basic ones that are only worth saying is not god-nodding, no being a Nova but i know you guys won't be, Tatsuya better not be as much as a bâtard excité as in the last one >.>, Raven and Tatsuya are the kings now but the head demons still exist as a sort of counsel, yatta yatta yatta, i don't really care whether or not you use layouts but no one liners at least three lines.

voices spattered with red and black mix together

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm
shall this emptiness be erased?

Profiles

[size=20][align=center][img]Appearance Here[/img]
[b][color=Favorite Color One]First Name[/color] | [color= Favorite Color Two]Middle Name [/color]| [color=Favorite Color One]Last Name[/color][/b][/align][/size]

[list][list][list][size=18][color=Favorite Color One]___Basics___[/color][/size]
[size=9][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=Favorite Colore Two]I've been on this planet for:[/b] Time on Earth[/color]
[color=Favorite Color Three][b]However, I appear to be:[/b] Age[/color][color=Favorite Color Two][b]I was born as a:[/b] Race (Human, demon, vampire, angel)[/color]
[color=Favorite Color Three][b]Because I am who I am, I have some abilities. I am able to:[/b] Powers or Abilities 2-3[/color]
[color=Favorite Color Two][b]When I can't use my abilities, I at least have my:[/b] Weapons 1-3[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

[size=18][color=Favorite Color One]___A Little Info___[/color][/size]
[size=9][list][list][list][list][list][list] [color=Favorite Color Three][b]I act like this:[/b] Personality[/color]
[color=Favorite Color Two][b]I like:[/b] Likes[/color]
[color=Favorite Color Three][b]I dislike:[/b] Dislikes[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

[size=18]___A Life To Remember___[/size]
[size=9][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=Favorite Color Two][b]Bio[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=9][align=right] [color=Favorite Color Three][b]I am just a puppet to:[/b] Username[/color][/align][/size]

give me your hatred and essence

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash