Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
So...I got called a poser today? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:00 pm
The guy who called me a poser doesn't even know me!
So the only thing he had to go off of was my looks.
User Image
Today, all I was wearing was an orange Aeropostale hoodie, black skinnies and converse, which is basically what I wear most days. Love my converse. Had 'em since I was 18, and skinnies are my fwends. :3
I DO NOT, HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER LABEL MYSELF AS "EMO". PEOPLE WHO DO, NEED TO GET A LIFE.
So, please inform my empty little mind. What exactly am I a "poser" of?
(Oh, and don't ask about the picture. Took it for my fiance. Was trying to be sexy. Only picture I have)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:15 pm

calling people posers after high school is pointless. calling people posers in general is pointless as well.
it's such a dumb word.
sorry you were called it by some immature kid.

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm
'Tis just a word, like emo or prep. doesn't really hold any meaning other than what that individual thinks it holds.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm
HA! I caught your trolling there. Gay's can't get married nice try.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Kojima Shiro

Depends on which state you are in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm
Kojima Shiro

What the ********? First off, there's a difference between ENGAGED and MARRIED. We know we'll never actually get married cause we love our life here in NYC, and frankly,it's not worth it. we'd only face more prejudice if we did get married.
Second, ******** YOU. Got a problem with me being gay? Come say it to my face. I spent a night in jail for sending the last guy who had a problem with me and my love to the hospital!  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

xXSarah_CyanideXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:29 pm
What the hell?
Calm down.
@William: You're NOT a poser. You're the biggest non-poser I know!
@Kojima: Umm.. aren't you a mod of this guild? So.. aren't you supposed to be yelling at people to stay on the topic of the thread? So why the ******** change it yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm
xXSarah_CyanideXx
What the hell?
Calm down.
@Kojima: Umm.. aren't you a mod of this guild? So.. aren't you supposed to be yelling at people to stay on the topic of the thread? So why the ******** change it yourself?

I actually don't think Kojima really went that far off topic. I mean, it was something that Crimson said in his post. And maybe this is just me but in the guilds that I am a mod in, I do get very angry being corrected by some random member.
But hey, that's cool. It's not like you have to stick up for Crimson, he is a man and can take care of this himself. Because obviously he can kick some a**. :3  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXSarah_CyanideXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXSarah_CyanideXx
What the hell?
Calm down.

I actually don't think Kojima really went that far off topic. I mean, it was something that Crimson said in his post. And maybe this is just me but in the guilds that I am a mod in, I do get very angry being corrected by some random member.
But hey, that's cool. It's not like you have to stick up for Crimson, he is a man and can take care of this himself. Because obviously he can kick some a**. :3

Fine... I guess you're right.... -_-
It just pisses me off that people have to bring up the gay debate everywhere!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm
xXSarah_CyanideXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXSarah_CyanideXx
What the hell?
Calm down.

Fine... I guess you're right.... -_-
It just pisses me off that people have to bring up the gay debate everywhere!

I understand. My government class talks about it all the damn time. ~_~ It is quite annoying.
Bleh, I tend to block it out now. There are so many close minded people in this world today, still.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro

What the ********? First off, there's a difference between ENGAGED and MARRIED. We know we'll never actually get married cause we love our life here in NYC, and frankly,it's not worth it. we'd only face more prejudice if we did get married.
Second, ******** YOU. Got a problem with me being gay? Come say it to my face. I spent a night in jail for sending the last guy who had a problem with me and my love to the hospital!

Hah, bamf :3

Labels are bullshit... 'specially after highschool. You don't have to worry about who you sit with at lunch anymore... So whats the point in dividing yourselves into groups?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
The guy who called me a poser doesn't even know me!
So the only thing he had to go off of was my looks.
User Image
Today, all I was wearing was an orange Aeropostale hoodie, black skinnies and converse, which is basically what I wear most days. Love my converse. Had 'em since I was 18, and skinnies are my fwends. :3
I DO NOT, HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER LABEL MYSELF AS "EMO". PEOPLE WHO DO, NEED TO GET A LIFE.
So, please inform my empty little mind. What exactly am I a "poser" of?
(Oh, and don't ask about the picture. Took it for my fiance. Was trying to be sexy. Only picture I have)
Ugh...ok. They were just being a d**k....he was probably saying you were a poser because everybody looks like everybody else. And he can't define who you were from the crowd.  

Vaknar21

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm
Just ignore stupid people like that. I'm used to weird people calling me names and I don't let it bother me anymore. If it's not true and you're not ashamed of yourself, there's no reason why this person should piss you off. Heck, the person is the poser for calling you a poser! In high school it's usually the "cool kids" who run around saying that anyone they don't associate with is a poser. Whoever called you such a thing was probably just trying to relive their high school days when they used to be "cool" because they are probably a crazy person living all alone in a big house with a million cats because nobody likes them now that high school is over. (That last bit about that cats probably sounded mean, but I don't care. Because the whole "crazy cat lady" thing really does happen these days) XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am
Posers?
Well, you are posing in the photo, other than that...

You can't technically be a poser unless you go around calling yourself something.  

iGrunny E M O

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm
iGrunny E M O
Posers?
Well, you are posing in the photo, other than that...

You can't technically be a poser unless you go around calling yourself something.

LOL! Posing for the picture= Poser
I like that. XD

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games