Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Okay, this is what happened.

We've been best friends since 1st grade.
Theres been some bumps in our friendship, but we've still been friends.
She makes me feel like crap at times though.
She makes fun of me, and I'm sure that she gossips about me.
Yesterday me and this guy were saying that her sister was a drinker and smoked. [we were kidding around, she knew that.]
Now she texted me accusing me of being mean to her ALL the time.
It's irritating me, cause she's been mean to me since 6th grade!
I don't really know what to do!
Should I just leave her?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

well the same thing with my friend, though i met her recently, lol,
give them time and the whole thing will blow over in a few weeks, the worst thing to do is make a big deal about it and start more drama

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:29 am
my advice is usually crummy and offends people but here goes:

life will go on, it's not the end of the world I guess, and as for the texts, my phone has a block option on it, does yours? Erase her existance from your mind for a while, and wait, if this doesn't work, make the first move, to forgive, if she continues to be bishy try again, no use, forget her move on, it's no use trying to be friends again if you just keep getting hurt.

was that bad? this one I think is worse feel free to yell at me continueously if you are offended:

If she keeps this up tell her to go die in a hole and your just going to ignore her for the rest of your life and tell her to get lost, and that she is no friend of yours.
in other words, come down on her like a tonne of bricks and leave her broken unless she is willing to fix this

very bad of me to say things like this but I can't help feeling so angry that people are getting crap like this, I can relate, I get this crap from most people, I'm weird and silly, I know that, but that's no reason for noobs to go spread rumours about me and give me crap whenever they see me, meh...
MEH TO THEM.

okipokey I am an idiot for flying off the handle like that and making a fool of myself, your question needs answered not mine, sorry.

when I was an innocent girl of 8 to 10 I just went around ignoring the world, making out it didn't exist and stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am
I say leave her
maybe it's just not meant to be

I met this gurl and we were friends ssince before school, when we got to year five she went all noobish on me and went along with the chavvy girls and make jokes bout me and sprading rumours behind my back so most people would hate me, I used to cry all the time, through lessons and stuff, I would keep out of conversations and was called an emo and asked silly questions like "how often do you slit your wrists" and other things on that topic, then one day a girl who had came along from Australia came over to me and started a conversation and it turned out we have a lot in common, it's been 4 years since then, she is in the year below me at high school but that iisn't a bother, we're together all the time and most people ask if we're sisters lol we started this game and when any one asks we say that we are XD

I'm sure you have other friends too!  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:11 am
Ask her way are begin a jerk to you,if she gets mean to tell her off , that's what i do and emiri-chou I'm glad you have a new friend.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 pm
I agree that it will blow over, but try not to tie yourself to a single friend. It's nice to have support when things don't work out the way you wish they would. 3nodding  

tsusu

Dapper Humorist

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items