Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Furry Haters Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanillist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 pm
They aren't very nice to me, there is a ton at my school, and most people know Im a furry. People even made a site about how much they hated us.
D : People can be so Prejudice....

Here is a link to the site, I dislike them. I think it was a site created by the westbarrow babtist church.

http://www.godhatesfurries.com/

In times like this we got to stick together.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Old news. People love to troll furries because they get offended and riled up so easily.

Ignore 'em. The site is no threat. cool  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:14 pm
I love it when christians use "god" and "hate" in the same sentence, even though the bible preaches love and forgiveness... ignorant swine...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 pm
God may hate furries, but his son was at Anthrocon, so their argument is invalid. I have pics to prove he was there, too.  

I lost my notebook

Zakurous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 am
well guess what? i hate the furry haters!!! EAT THAT!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 am
People hate on furries because their trying to hide their own problems, anybody who hates on furries are weak and not worth your attention. But if they do manage to get you down just listen to this, it always cheers me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgHRUzjRj2k  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 pm
God loves Furries, they just don't know what they are talking about, if he hated furries then god would not have created animals at all...

If you are a more scientific minded and prefer evolution theory to explain our creation, then our genetic ancestors were furries at one point half hominid half animal which has been called the missing link.

(( my info on such things may be dated cause i have not done research on such things in years))

I could go on about what i personally believe but i don't want to bore and disgust you with it i will end with this last thought...

To Hate furries is to hate yourself and what you are made of  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 pm
I just say god does not hate cause he don't exist. but thats my opinion  

cajunantichrist

Sirnando Jordan

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 pm
12neowolf34
I love it when christians use "god" and "hate" in the same sentence, even though the bible preaches love and forgiveness... ignorant swine...
I completely and utterly agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 pm
to be honest i put up with homophobia every day and thats bigger than the hate of furries in my school so no worries there...anybody just being picked on just let it slide remember "this to shall pass"

and for the God argument...well....i'm split really...i'm Agonostic so i don't know but i know god loves every Living creature so hiden behind furry or not God still loves you...God loves everybody....even sinners since sinners think of hell where they are left out thats the same in heaven when they go they get disowned by all but God so it is hell to them razz Grade A here i come xd

so yeh just let it pass God knows i am razz  

YingBlanc

Alxscrvs

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 pm
Get over it; people hating furries is extremely old news, as is that site. God hates furries isn't even christian; it was made solely to piss off furries, and by the looks of it, it's working for all the new furs.
Stop being a drama llama about this, it's embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Alexx Scraves
Get over it; people hating furries is extremely old news, as is that site. God hates furries isn't even christian; it was made solely to piss off furries, and by the looks of it, it's working for all the new furs.
Stop being a drama llama about this, it's embarrassing.

+1 internet  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 pm
I think the issue is rather moot. There will always be someone to troll you about something. Trolling furries is an easy target, that is why there are so many people who do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 pm
ugh...you guys might hate me for this...but...I was...a furry hater. I used to be disturbed by furries. I thought it was sick and wrong. but now...I love em...Ironic isnt it?  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:37 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
ugh...you guys might hate me for this...but...I was...a furry hater. I used to be disturbed by furries. I thought it was sick and wrong. but now...I love em...Ironic isnt it?

Personally, I don't hate you...I really don't even give a s**t that you hated furries. We're weird folks, and a lot of the fandom IS pretty disturbing.

Also, because it needs to be said at some point:

Haters gonna hate. cool  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas